Shelly Samples Semen - Cover

Shelly Samples Semen

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young wife's profession causes marital friction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Sharing   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   .

Shelly had worked in the fertility clinic for a year before meeting her husband-to-be. The engagement was short but a bit tumultuous. Scott, her fiance, wasn’t happy with her chosen career and she refused to change something she’d trained for and enjoyed.

She had a very special job at the clinic, one that few women were capable of. Her management believed that the best semen samples for fertility determination, artificial insemination, or putting in the sperm bank were collected as naturally as possible. That meant that ejaculation occurred in a vagina, not by jacking off in the lavatory.

Trained as both a counselor and a medical technician, Shelly could put the donors at ease when making their contributions. Her lovely appearance with a firm, full bosom and shapely hindquarters helped incite the male genitals she would drain.

The usual protocol was to take the donor to the collection room. The one she used had soft lighting and décor. She would relax with conversation as she cleaned the penis. That, plus looking down the pushed-up cleavage her scoop necked blouse displayed, usually got them ready. She covered it with a special non-reacting condom and lubricated her vagina. Then she turned around to bend over the specially made and adjustable piece of furniture that displayed her genitals at the right height for that man’s entry. She flipped up her skirt which displayed an irresistible target for any reasonably normal man.

It rarely took many strokes for the condom to be filled. Highly trained internal muscles expedited the release if needed. When she felt the accomplishment of her task she carefully removed the covering from the deflating organ, milking out all the fluid unexpressed by the penis with all put in a labelled container.

This might happen once or a half-dozen times a day, depending on the patient mix.

Shelly had started her sampling as a much younger woman but purely as an amateur. When a preteen she had become fascinated with her body and the reproductive system in particular. She was the oldest of seven children so was reminded often of the process by her noisy parents through the thin walls and assisting in the home births.

At puberty, when the urges became strong, she used what she had learned about fertile times and condoms to get some direct knowledge about the subject without undesired consequences. Full time contraception available at age sixteen allowed a lot of exploration in high school and college to the great pleasure of a not-insignificant number of young and a few older men.

There were no serious emotional involvements until she met Scott. That was an event they would both long remember. She had started dating his roommate and had spent a few nights at the apartment. Scott could hear them through his door as they screwed. One night he was watching a movie when they returned from a party and headed for the bedroom. After a bit the door opened and Shelly emerged in a robe and found a glass which she filled with wine.

Scott asked, “Are you OK?”

“Not really. Can I sit and watch the movie?”

“Sure.”

A few minutes later Shelly said, without turning her head, “I’d like a favor from you.”

“I’d be glad to help. What is it.”

This time Shelly turned and looked into his eyes, “Your roommate passed out right after we got in bed. I’m real horny and would like you to help me get to sleep.”

Scott stood up, turned off the TV, and took her hand, leading her to his bedroom. The only other thing she said before he was buried to his full ability was, “Are you dating anyone?” When he said no, she replied, “Good. We won’t need a condom.”

The roommate woke to familiar sounds going the other way through the wall and knew he’d literally “screwed up”. He dressed and left quickly, not wanting to face his now ex-girlfriend.

She and Scott had their intimacies at her place from then on and Scott did notice some evidence that other men had visited but couldn’t be sure exactly in what manner. She wasn’t available all the time so he thought she likely was dating others but didn’t ask since their relationship was still casual.

He managed to get a week off at the same time she did and they went on her first cruise. It was a lot of fun and they got much closer physically and emotionally. When Scott made an exclusivity pitch on the trip home from the cruise, Shelly tried to decline gracefully but Scott persisted.

“We had a terrific time together. You even said so. I know you date other guys and I suppose you have sex with at least some of them but you seemed satisfied with what we did. Isn’t that enough? What’s the problem?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.