Paw's Rule - Cover

Paw's Rule

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: What a country girl has to know to get laid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Incest   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


AH raised my face off of’n the dick Ah was sucking and my puss off’n the tongue that was making it feel so nice.

“Betty Jo!” Ah heard Paw beller, “Where is that cunt?”

Ah just had time to pull on my jeans and button up my blouse before he came barging into my room.

“Oh, Hi Tommy Joe,” Paw said to my cousin who had zipped up by then. “Hope yer takin good care of my baby girl.”

Hell, Ah weren’t no baby. Ah could have em if Ah weren’t careful but Ah was Paw’s only offspring so he was real fussy about me. That’s what this was about.

“Girl,” he always called me that, “Ah heard you been banging Cletus’s boy. Now you know you ain’t supposed to be givin it to anyone your Momma ain’t approved. You go back to takin care of Tommy Joe cause he’s OK and Ah’m going to talk with yer Maw.”

“But Paw,” Ah pleaded, “What’s a normal girl supposed to do? Tommy cain’t be here every day, Momma keeps you too well drained to do me much, and Ah ain’t got no brothers. Ah gets real itchy.”

“Talk to yer Maw,” he muttered as he left without closing the door.

A while later after “takin care” of Tommy Joe, and noticin my Paw’s words were just about him and not me, like Ah don’t need “takin care of” too, Ah went to see Maw on the porch. She was sippin some shine while we talked.

“Daughter of mine, Ah thought you wuz smarter than that. Us women got to make Paw think he’s in charge even though we really makes the big decisions. Now you get that new boyfriend of yers up here and let’s do it right.”


“Maw, this here’s Biggen. He’s my new boyfriend fer you to check out.”

Maw looked him up and down and said, “Ah can see why you got that name.” He was six-six and muscle thick. “Follow me, young man.”

“Yes ma’am.” Very polite too.

About a half hour later he followed Maw back out onto the porch and went to the outhouse.

She sat in her rocker and said, “His name shore ain’t just cause he’s tall neither.” Ah nodded. “And he knows how to use it! He’s got my approval. Hell, why don’t you marry him so he’d be around here a lot.”

“Maw, Ah ain’t ready to settle down yet. Ah want to get my high school diploma fore Ah do. It’s time we had one in the family.”

Biggen came back to the porch and Maw waved us inside. Ah knew he’d be recovered already and Ah was itchin.

Ah liked him a lot more than the other guys Ah’d tried. He wern’t real bright but that was an advantage for me. He let me make the rules as long as he got laid.

Well, Maw had just taken the edge off so he pounded my rather tight pussy, fer him anyway, quite a long time, giving me two jollies before he shot gobs of seed in there. We made a date for the barn dance on Saturday night, two days away.


Our little family all went to these eagerly anticipated social events. We didn’t have even good TV reception at home so anything different to do was important.

Paw was introduced to Biggen and then went off to find the good ole boys who were sippin shine so they could get loose enough to dance. There was some square dancing and later some slower dancing. Biggen was a pretty good dancer.

Ah think we was both getting itchy but he brought over a nicely dressed young man to meet me. This was a city cousin Wendell who was visiting for a week to try country life for the first time. He was normal sized but did resemble Biggen. He asked me to dance the next slow dance and held me pretty close.

Now Ah usually don’t wear underclothes and tonight Ah had on just a blouse and skirt. My titties are big but real firm so they move around just nicely if’n Ah don’t have a bra on. He seemed to like feeling them pressed up against him.

When the dance ended he said, “My cousin said I should ask you about going to the hay barn.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.