How I Lost It - Cover

How I Lost It

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

Fiction Sex Story: This is a bit darker version of my story, "Amber's first time", about a young woman's first sexual experience. It isn't significantly different in the action, but the soft and romantic elements have been removed, and more of her thoughts and fears have been expressed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   .

My name is Amber, and I have a unique story. I could never tell my friends how I lost my virginity. I knew they wouldn’t understand, and so whenever the subject came up, I just made up a story about losing it to some random guy after a party. I kept details to a minimum, and just deflected to something else if my girlfriends started asking too many questions. I knew if they found out the truth, they would have many more questions, and would probably change their opinions of me or maybe even not want to be around me anymore.

Ever since we were kids, my brother Jay had delighted in chasing me down and tickling me. I loved it just as much. One of us would get the tickle fight started, and then we would be wrestling and tickling each other. I would inevitably break free and the race would be on. I was always a slender, long legged girl, and I could run. In fact, I ran track and cross country in school and had many medals and several championship titles. So, the pursuit was usually spirited, and I got away as often as not.

One summer afternoon I was out in the yard, just frolicking around, smelling flowers, and just finding random things to entertain myself, as bored girls will do. I had on a pair of short shorts and a tank top. After a while, Mom came out and told me she was going grocery shopping and that Jay would be home in a while. I told her I was fine and could entertain myself while she was gone.

I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the porch as she drove away. As I finished it, I saw Jay’s car pull in. I didn’t expect to really see him, and that made me a bit sad, because I missed our playful tickling matches. He had slowly distanced himself, and mostly quit tickling and messing with me after I blossomed from a gangly kid into a young woman. He had accidentally grabbed a handful of tit as we were playing one afternoon, and after an awkward apology had retreated to his room. That was the last time we had enjoyed our playful romps and I had missed them more and more in the years since.

I had been following a butterfly for a while when I sensed someone behind me. I glanced back and saw Jay there, also watching the beautiful creature fluttering around.

“Hey, Kiddo!” Jay smiled. He had called me Kiddo for as long as I could remember, and would probably still be calling me that when I was 40. He handed called me by name in years. Some days I wonder if he remembered what my actual name was.

“It’s like a flower floating thru the air,” he said.

“Yeah,” I responded, then grinned. “Like me, a delicate flower.”

Jay laughed. “You? Delicate? Yeah, right! Compared to a pro wrestler, maybe.” Another laugh. I had never been afraid to get dirty, and I loved to fish, hunt, and generally be outdoors.

“Hey! I am delicate!” I laughed.

“Yeah, let’s see,” Jay quipped, and suddenly tickled my ribs with both hands. I laughed and twisted away, hopping to one side. Jay moved with me and tickled me again. It was instantly like old times again, and we danced around the yard, him tickling and me dodging.

Then I saw an opening and darted away. I looked back briefly to make sure he was going to come after me, and when I saw he was I headed around the side of the house toward the backyard with Jay in hot pursuit.

“I’m going to pin you down and tickle you into submission!” he laughed as he ran behind me.

As I rounded the corner into the back yard, I slipped on a damp spot on the grass and almost went down. Jay slipped, too, but the delay was just enough for him stretch out a hand and trip me up as he slid down. As I tumbled to the ground laughing, Jay hopped forward onto my back, pinning my face down on the grass and tickling me again.

I wiggled forward and almost got away, but he grabbed one of my calves and goosed the back of my knee, causing me to jerk my legs up under me. As I prepared to hop up and run again, Jay grabbed at my waist to hold me down. As his left hand grasped my left hip, I twisted to the right and instead of going to my waist, his right hand shot perfectly into the leg of my shorts. I hadn’t worn panties since I was a little girl, so he instantly palmed my bare pussy, causing me to give a short yelp and a gasp.

Instead of quickly withdrawing like the tit incident, we were both just sort of frozen there. I was turned on by the unexpected touch, and my pussy was instantly wet under his hand. Feeling this, Jay began to cup his hand against me, his fingers rubbing my clit nub and pushing my excitement up.

I was face down in the grass, with my legs folded under me as he continued to stroke my now wet slit. I breathed in the clean smell of the grass as I enjoyed the pleasure of his touch. After what seemed like a couple of minutes, Jay pulled up on my hips. After a second, I caught on to what he wanted and pushed my legs back to where I was on my knees. I didn’t get up on my hands or elbows, however, preferring to keep my hands at my sides and enjoy the feel and smell of the grass beneath me. Jay continued to softly stroke my wet pussy as my breathing grew heavier. My eyes were closed now, but I could tell from the angle of his hand that he had moved from my side to directly behind me. I didn’t mind, as he seemed to have better control that way, and his touch was very nice. I had stroked myself some in my baths, but the feeling was even better with someone else doing it.

I was lost in the moment when Jay suddenly pulled his hand away from me. Before I could even open my eyes or wonder what he was doing, or if he had decided to stop this and leave, from behind me I heard his zipper. I was stunned. I hadn’t even considered that this might get to that point. Then his hand was on me again, stroking slowly up and down my slit.

He pushed my shorts to one side and I felt a different sensation. A new touch. Sort of soft, but rigid at the same time. I realized it must be his prick as I felt it rub up and down my slit and then nestle at my slick opening.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.