Honey, You're Running Late - Cover

Honey, You're Running Late

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Husband's lament takes a surprising turn.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   Slut Wife   .

“You’re running late tonight, honey.”

“Yeah, had to do something after work so I got dinner.” [sets bag of food on counter] “Get me something to drink.”

“Do you want wine or whiskey?”

“Some whiskey would be good with barbeque.” [takes off her coat and clothes are a bit mussed]

“So what did you do? Get laid?” [jokingly as he pours himself one too]

“Exactly.” [casually spoken as she pulls food out of containers and puts on plates]

[He laughs nervously] “No, seriously?”

“You guessed it. That’s what I did.” [keeps on serving dinner]

[He goes along with it] “Anybody I know?”

“I doubt it. I wouldn’t fuck with your friends anyway.”

[He’s taking this seriously now] “How long has this been going on?”

[She says over her shoulder] “Hey, what’s the big deal? It is just recreational, nothing serious. You’ll get yours tonight.”

[He stands up suddenly, almost spilling his drink, and moves in front of her to start taking her clothes off] “Fuck dinner! I mean I want to know what the hell is going on!”

[When her tits are uncovered he exclaims] “Shit! Look at those hickeys!”

[He drops her panties, revealing swollen and pink labia, drooling semen. He starts pulling his clothes off] “Get on the bed you slut!”

[She is grinning like mad as she lays back, knees up] “Come on, big boy! Show me what you’ve got for your wicked wife!”

[They fuck furiously for about ten minutes and lay together panting. He finally speaks] “Even though that was damned good I don’t know if I can forgive you for cheating on me. Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“You didn’t ask and I figured it was alright with you so why should I have to?”

“What in the hell made you think that?”

“You forget that I’m friends with a woman where you work. She told me about that little intern last year that you would take on rather extended client visits. It was pretty obvious that she was fucking you. So I figured that it was OK for me too. We were both screwing others when we were dating. No big deal, right?”

[He made a face] “Guess the pot can’t call the kettle black, as the old saying goes. So you didn’t answer how long you’ve been screwing him.”

“It’s ‘them’. Roommates. Starting not long after I found out about you.”

[His dick was reloaded and he flipped her over and rammed it in the sloppy slot again. She shrieked with pleasure] “Oh fuck! This is great! I’m gonna let you know every time I’ve been with them!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.