Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Everyone stayed awake late that night. Shari and Barry were very excited about their birthday. They were giving each other a present, one they had waited a long time for. Janet thought it was exciting for Barry to give his sister his cock, and Shari to give her brother her cunt. A fuck for a birthday present, a gift of Shari s virgin pussy.

“Well, you’re not a virgin any place else, that’s for sure,” Janet said. “You’ve had your brother’s cock in your mouth and now up your little ass. All you have left for a cock is that little cunt of yours, baby.”

“I know,” Shari said. “I can hardly wait for Barry’s cock to go in it, too. If it feels as good in my pussy as it did in my ass ... ohhhh I’ll want his cock all the time.”

“You already do,” Janet observed.

Janet lay in the center of her bed, with Shari on one side, Barry the other. She was spread out naked, and they were sifting with crossed legs, playing with her body, touching her tits, her cunt, thighs. Now and then, they would lean over and suck on her tits. It felt good when they both felt her cunt together. She enjoyed it when they each pushed a finger into her cunt and worked them around.

They had pulled her long legs wide apart so they could get to her pussy better and Janet wasn’t resisting at all. She wasn’t embarrassed with them, either. They still played the game, though. She pretended to be shy and unwilling, protesting when they touched her, but it was pretence. They knew, and she knew, how much she wanted it.

Janet held her son’s cock in one hand, her other hand cupping her daughter’s succulent cunt. The heat of Shari’s hairless pussy on her palm felt very good and she enjoyed feeling it more than her own. She wagged her son’s cock in her hand, cupped his balls and massaged them. Her hips wiggled about on the bed as they opened her cunt, poking fingers into her, leaning down to kiss her pussy or take a swipe across the wetness with a tongue.

“I wish I could suck you both at the same time!” Janet whispered hotly. “I’d love to eat that pretty cunt and suck that cock together “ You can try, Mom,” Barry said, scooting toward his mother’s face and lying back, opening his legs.

The idea came to Janet immediately as she turned onto her stomach, facing her son, s crotch.

“Oh, I can!” she cried. “Shari! get on top of your brother. Sit on him and shove your cunt onto his prick.”

Shari scrambled onto her brother’s body, sitting on him and pushing her cunt to his cock. She leaned back, almost lying on his chest. Janet scooted between their thighs, and rubbed the head of her son’s cock about her daughter’s cunt. She pushed the head of his cock to Shari’s hairless cunt and tried to get Shari’s cunt-lips around his cock-shaft. But Shari’s pussy was too small. She pushed the shaft of Barry’s cock against her daughter’s cunt then she pressed the head of his prick to Shari’s asshole brushing his cock-head up and down.

Shari giggled with sensation, feeling her Mother rub Barry’s cock from her asshole to her cunt. Barry, although unable to see, shivered with sensation, fondling his sister’s small tits as she leaned back.

Janet stared hotly at them. Her face so close to Shari’s sugary sweet cunt and her son’s young cock sent fiery emotion through her naked body. She smashed her hairy cunt onto the bed, grinding, feeling her pussy throb in response to the pressure. She pushed her mouth forward, kissing her son’s balls then rubbing her lips up his cock- shaft to Shari’s cunt. She kissed Shari’s juicy, little cunt-slit, and placed the head of Barry’s cock against it. Her tongue darted, and she licked at the smooth head of her son’s cock and her daughter’s cunt at the same time. The exotic taste, the feel of cock and cunt on her tongue, brought a low groan of erotic hunger from Janet.

“Ooooh, Mother, you can do it!” Shari gasped. “You can lick us both at the same time!”

“Mmmm sweet!” Janet purred. “Sweet and hot!”

Her tongue ran up and down the shaft of her son’s cock, swirling about the juicy lips of her daughter’s cunt. She pushed the swollen head of Barry’s cock against the slit of Shari’s pussy, and twirled her tongue hungrily about them. The taste made her own cunt bubble and drip against the sheets.

Janet clenched the cheeks of her own shapely, naked ass, mewling softly as she swirled her tongue about Shari’s small, knotted clit and the tip of her son’s cock. She wondered if she could make them both cum at the same time, and she began to kiss and lick them quickly. She slipped her hands up and down her son’s thighs and hips, then her daughter’s, excited by the contrast of, their flesh.

“Oh, Mom, it feels good!” Barry moaned.

“It sure does!” Shari squealed.

“God, you better believe it.” Janet gurgled. “I can taste both of you! Hot, sweet, juicy cunt and hard, dripping cock!”

Barry clutched his sister’s small tits hard, her pink, little nipples boring into his palms. His cock throbbed against the slit of his sister’s cunt as his mother ran her tongue about it. Shari squealed and wiggled her hot, little ass on her brother’s stomach, looking down her body, eyes bright with excitement.

Janet breathed swiftly with emotion. The heat of Shari’s cunt and Barry’s cock against her face and mouth was almost too much. She swirled her tongue up and down his hard prick-shaft, licking his tight, hairless balls, then to her daughter’s pulsating cunt. She drew Shari’s inflamed clit into her mouth and sucked hard, flicking the sensitive tip with her tongue. She could probe her daughter’s clit and her son’s piss-hole at the same time, and found it as good as she suspected it would be. Her son was dripping juices from his piss-hole, mixing with the juices of her daughter’s cunt, and Janet was licking and tasting them together.

“Suck my cock, Mom!” Barry urged.

“Mmmmm,” Janet whimpered pulling his cock away from Shari’s cunt and swallowing it. She pumped her mouth up and down his prick a few times, but then lifted and rammed her tongue into Shari’s cunt. The head of her son’s cock poked at her neck and chin, and she began to feverishly suck cunt, then cock, her tongue in constant motion.

“Oooooh, Mother, I bet you can make us cum!” Shari squealed. “I bet you can make us both cum! Make Barry cum on my cunt, and lick it off, Mother!”

Janet licked and sucked and kissed frantically. As much as she enjoyed the feel of Shari’s cunt and her son’s cock on her tongue and in her mouth, the desire to lap Barry’s cum-juice off her daughter’s sweet cunt was strong. To taste his creamy cum-juice and Shari’s pussy juice together would make her cum, she knew.

She pushed Barry’s cock against Shari’s cunt, his cock-head almost slipping inside. She looked at the stretching of her daughter’s hairless cunt, the tip of Shari’s clit resting on the swollen head of Barry’s cock. Her tongue ran up and down the throbbing shaft of her son’s cock then swirled about Shari’s knotted cut.

Janet placed Barry’s piss-hole against Shari’s clit, and sucked them both, moaning as her passion bubbled hotter and hotter. She grasped her son’s hot balls in her hand, squeezing them, urging Barry to cum. Her other hand stroked her daughter’s satiny thigh, trying to cup a small chunk of Shari’s ass. Her tongue flicked up and down, swirling wetly over the head of her son’s cock, then over her daughter’s bubbling cunt.

Now and then, Janet pulled Barry’s cock to her face, sucking at his piss-hole, loving the juices that coated her tongue. Then she jammed her tongue into her daughter’s soft, hairless pussy a few times.

“Ooooooh, faster, Mother,” Shari gurgled. “Ohhh, my cunt is burning up and I can feel Barry’s cock and your tongue on it! Oh, Mother, lick us! Lick both of us! Lick my cunt and lick Barry’s cock!”

“Eat us up, Mom!” Barry groaned. “Suck my cock and Shari’s cunt! Make us cum together. Mom!”

Janet was trying hard. She made her tongue and lips fly about that swollen cock-head and boiling, juicy cunt. Barry’s cock throbbed in hardness, and was dripping on his sister’s cunt. Shari’s pussy was becoming wetter and wetter with sweet juices. Janet found she had to swallow more often, and she did so with delight.

“I’m about to cum!” Shari squealed. “Ohhh, Mother, my ... I’m ... my pussy, my cunt ... I’m gonna cum!”

Janet sucked hard, her tongue flicking, striving to make her son’s cock spurt when his sister’s cunt contracted with orgasm. Barry was squirming his ass, groaning as he squeezed his sister’s tight, pretty tits.

Suddenly, his cock gushed.

“I’m cumming!” Shari screamed as boiling cum-juice splashed over her young, hairless cunt. “I’m cumming, Mother!”

Janet’s tongue flew wildly, tasting the creamy sweetness of her son’s hot balls, and her daughter’s juicy cunt. Janet smashed her own pussy hard against the mattress, grinding frantically, clutching her son’s hip with one hand, her daughter’s thigh with the other. Barry came hard all over his sister’s cunt and Janet licked with hungry sounds, swirling her tongue about Shari’s juice-coated clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.