Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“You can fuck me tomorrow!” Shari said to her brother.

“Yeah, it’s Monday.” He grinned. “Our birthday.”

Janet was looking forward to seeing them fuck as much as they were. She pictured many times her son’s cock moving into Shari’s sugary, hairless cunt. She wanted to see her daughter’s pussy open up for her son’s cock. She wanted Shari to enjoy Barry as much as she did.

With surprise, she realized how comfortable she was with her twins.

She felt no shame or embarrassment with them. She was enjoying being naked before them. She didn’t feel the need to be forced, or used. She still wanted to be their slave, be told to do wild, wicked, delicious things, but not as much as before. Now she involved herself eagerly, even asking to suck her son’s cock, or lick her daughter’s pussy. She handled them both constantly, always touching and feeling them up. She was happy, very happy.

She didn’t know why that change had come about, nor did she care. She liked the way she was now. She walked about the house in her panties or nothing at all, feeling good, not embarrassed. It was very enjoyable to put her lovely, slender body on display.

“You really don’t have to wait until tomorrow, you know.” Janet said.

“Yes, we do, Mother,” Shari replied. “It’s our birthday present to each other. Barry is gonna give me his cock, and I’m gonna give him my cunt.”

“Wrapped, I suppose.” Janet laughed.

Barry said, “That would be nice, but we’ve already opened the packages, Mom. We’ve seen the goodies.”

“And I like what I’ve seen!” Shari giggled, grabbing for her brother’s cock.

“If you want to wait until tomorrow,” Janet said, “you can still take it up the ass, Shari.”

Shari’s eyes went wide.

“Aw. Mother, I can’t do that. I already think Barry’s cock is gonna hurt my cunt.”

“You saw me do it,” Janet replied, “if I can, you can. An asshole will stretch just like a girl’s cunt, you know. A cock is never too big. At least, I don’t think so.”

Shari eyed her brother’s cock as if seeing it for the first time. Barry had half a hard-on, but as he heard what his mother said, his cock lifted quickly into full hardness.

“Why didn’t I think about that?” he said, grinning at his sister. “I could have put my cock in your ass a long time.”

Shari licked her lips, eyeing his cock warily. She felt her asshole tighten.

“It looks awfully big for my ass,” she said softly. “Mother, are you sure? I’m not as big as you are, you know.”

“I’m almost sure,” Janet said. “Want me to help make it easy for you, honey?”

Shari nodded her head, but she still watched her brother’s cock with wary eyes. Janet went to the kitchen and returned with a small jar of honey.

“Honey for a honey!” Janet smiled.

“You’re gonna rub that on me?” Shari asked.

“It will make your little asshole nice!” Janet said. “And then, after Barry is in your little ass, I’m gonna lick it. Your little ass may be sweet, baby, but this will make it even sweeter!”

Shari leaned over, on her hands and knees. Janet knelt at her daughter’s tight, cute ass, smearing honey about Shari’s tight ass- crinkle.

Shari giggled. “It’s cold, Mother.”

“Not for long,” Janet answered, rubbing honey about Shari’s asshole and her soft, satiny inner ass-cheeks. “It feels like your little ass will melt your brother’s cock. God, you’re hot on this pretty asshole, Shari!”

Janet kissed one creamy ass-cheek. She didn’t stop at smearing honey about her daughter’s asshole, but rubbed it at the sugary lips of Shari’s cunt too, even putting honey inside her daughter’s cunt. Shari giggled lewdly, twisting her pretty, naked ass.

“You could just keep on pushing your finger in my pussy! Mother,” she said. “I’ll cum if you...”

“I know you would!” Janet laughed. “You’re just a little hot ass!”

Barry. watching his mother smear honey on his sister’s ass and cunt, stroked his cock as he waited. He watched the pink pucker of his sister’s asshole grip and flex, and knew it was going to be tighter than his mother’s ass. His balls were full and hot with juice, and he really didn’t mind where he squirted it.

After she had smeared honey all about her daughter’s ass and cunt, Janet kissed each asscheek, running her tongue over Shari’s young, firm ass-flesh. The taste of honey on her daughter’s ass-cheeks made her tremble with excitement. She ran her tongue down into Sharis ass-crack, probing against her daughter’s asshole for a moment.

“Mmmmm, very hot, baby!” Janet mewled and swirled her tongue. “Very hot and very, very sweet!”

Gazing at the hairless, pink cunt pooching from her daughter’s thighs, Janet wanted to bury her face into it, suck and lick it, but she forced herself into patience. Shari would certainly love it, but Barry was sitting there with a hard-on that looked as if it were about to squirt cum-juice to the ceiling.

“Come on, Barry,” Janet said, her voice throaty with excited eagerness. “Now your sister is ready. Her little asshole is slippery with honey, waiting for your cock.”

Shari held her breath as her brother knelt by her uplifted ass. She wanted to turn and watch, but that was impossible. Her little cunt sucked inward, and she purred softly, not knowing what to expect.

Janet grasped her son’s cock at the base, squeezing tightly, watching his cock-head bulge. She made a soft, hissing sound as his piss-hole opened, dripping juices.

Barry pushed his cock to his sister’s honey coated ass.

“Oooooh,” Shari whimpered as she felt his cock touch her asshole. “I’m not sure about this. I’m not at all sure I wanna get fucked in the ass! Mother!”

“Yes you do,” Janet said softly, rubbing the swollen head of her son’s cock against her daughter’s crinkling asshole.

Barry, feeling the heat of his sister’s pink asshole, couldn’t wait. He pushed forward. Shari felt the pressure on her hole and couldn’t breathe, her eyes bulging. So far his cock felt good to her.

“Just a little,” more Janet whispered.

Barry pushed.

Shari’s tight asshole began to spread, give in to the pressure. Shari gasped once, then held her breath again. Her asshole was opening, stretching, and she felt the smooth head of her brother’s cock go in. Her mouth gaped and she resisted the urge to pull away from him. “Just a little more.” Janet moaned, finding herself very excited to watch. Her hairy cunt throbbed tightly, seeping juices along her thighs. “Just a little more and your cock is in her little ass, Barry.”

“Ahhhh,” Barry moaned with sensation.

“Ooohhhh!” Shari yelped.

The head of her brother’s cock was in her ass. “Oh, I don’t believe it! Mother!” Shari squealed. “Oooooh, my ... my asshole!” Shari wasn’t yelping from pain. She was yelping because she could feel the head of her brother’s cock in her ass, and it was very, very good. “Ooooh, if it feels this good tomorrow in my cunt,” she groaned, “I’m gonna be fucking all the time?”

“Now, you can fuck her little ass, Barry,” Janet said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.