Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Janet drew her knees beneath her body, feeling as if she were so very exposed.

“Nice, huh, Shari?” Barry said.

“Mother has a lovely ass, Barry!” her daughter replied. “I hope my ass is as pretty when I grow up!”

“You have a cute ass, Shari,” Barry said. “Nice and little, and I bet you’d be able to really shake it when I get to fuck you Monday.”

Shari giggled.

“I know I’m gonna shake it.” she said. “I’m gonna shake my ass so hard, you’ll think your cock is gonna come off in my cunt.”

Janet listened to them, her ass high in the air, her torn panties wrapped about one knee. She could feel the spreading of her ass-checks, feel her cunt so open and vulnerable. Her asshole tightened as she waited for the touch of her son’s cock.

A wet tongue touched the cheek of her ass, making her shiver. She didn’t know whose tongue it was, but it didn’t matter. The tongue swirled slowly about the creamy flesh of her ass, then she felt a tongue on her other ass-cheek. Janet whimpered with pleasure.

Suddenly, a wet tongue scraped across her hot asshole.

“Ohhh!” she moaned, startled.

“Tastes good,” Barry said. “You wanna taste Mom’s asshole, Shari?”

“Oooh, yes!” Shari hissed.

“Shari, please...” Janet whispered.

Shari ran her tongue between the spreading cheeks of her mother’s ass, her little tongue lapping up and down. Janet felt her daughter’s tongue probe into her hairy cunt a few times, then lick back to the pucker of her whole.

“My turn,” Barry called, his voice low with excitement. “If you wanna suck her hairy cunt, Shari, you have to get under her.”

Barry pushed his face against his mother’s ass, his tongue swishing about wetly. Janet, her hips moving, darted back, and her son’s tongue slipped into her asshole.

“Ohhhh, please!” she wailed.

“Fuck her ass, Barry!” Shari urged. “Fuck Mother’s hot ass with your tongue!”

Janet moaned as her son darted his tongue in and out. She tried once to squeeze her asshole tightly, but failed. It felt to her as if his tongue was long and thick, filling her asshole.

Shari moved her hand below her mother’s stomach, and felt Janet’s hairy cunt.

“She’s really wet, Barry! Mother’s cunt is so wet she’s dripping all over my hand! I think Mother wants a cock up her ass!”

Barry pulled his tongue from his mother’s asshole.

“Yeah! I know she does!” he said, his breathing fast. “And I’m gonna fuck her ass, too! I’m gonna rip her ass open with my cock!”

“Let me help!” Shari gurgled.

Janet felt her daughter pull at her ass-cheeks, trying to spread them farther apart. Her asshole seemed to bulge out lewdly, and she squeezed tightly. All that did was bring giggles from the twins.

Barry pushed the head of his cock against his mother’s asshole.

“Ohhh, Barry!” Janet cried out. “Be gentle, please!”

“I will, Mom,” he replied.

And lunged.

Janet screamed as her asshole tore apart. The sudden thrust of her son’s cock surprised her, but it didn’t hurt as she had been expecting. She felt as if her asshole were stuffed, filled with his hard, throbbing cock. She felt the way her son’s cock throbbed against the gripping ring of her asshole, and her senses reeled. Her naked body trembled, and her ass seemed to sway and beg for him to fuck it.

Janet’s fingers clawed into the sheets, and tears came into -her eyes, they were tears of beautiful, sweet rapture. She was startled that ass fucking felt so good. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought a cock up her asshole would feel that way. She had been expecting pain, and she had felt pain, but only when her son lunged into her so fast and hard. But now, no ... only a tremendous sensation of a full ass and that sweet, sweet pressure.

She couldn’t speak, nor could she move. She had her ass high in the air, her shit-ring stretched more than she believed possible, trembling with the most delightful sensations. Shari was still holding Janet’s ass open with her small hands, and her son wasn’t moving yet.

“You’re sure in her ass, Barry!” Shari giggled lewdly. “Your cock ii really up Mother’s ass! All the fucking way!”

“Yeah!” Barry groaned, feeling the tightness, the ring of his mother’s asshole clutching his cock harder than a fist ever had.

“Ohhh, it’s tight and hot!”

“Go on, fuck her! Barry!” Shari urged. “Fuck Mother in her ass! Fuck her up the ass! Ram her hot asshole, Barry!”

Janet made a groan, part sob and part whimper. Her ass was shaking as if begging for his cock, and her crinkled shitter gripped his cock with a tightness that was almost impossible. She was sure she could feel the swollen head of her son’s cock inside her stomach, almost to her throat, as if she were choking on it.

She felt his cock throb powerfully, his balls pushing against the hairy, wet lips of her inflamed cunt. As her ass pressed back at her son, Janet was surprised at her body’s cooperation. Her ass moved without direction from her mind, as if it wanted more of that sweet, exquisite sensation.

Shari, her small hands stretching her mother’s ass wide apart, leaned over, peering at her mother’s asshole, seeing how stretched it was around her brother’s cock. The tip of her wet, little tongue darted, brushed at the base of her mother’s spine, and pushed downward. Shari tried to probe the ring of her mother’s asshole, but her brothers stomach was smashed hard against it. Barry, seeing what his sister was trying to do, pulled his cock back, moaning with the hot grip his mother’s asshole had on his cock. He pulled slowly and Janet cried out. When the head of his cock was caught inside her hot shit-ring, he stopped pulling.

“Ooooh” Shari gasped, flicking the tip of her tongue at the stretched ring of her mother’s asshole. swirling her tongue against the shaft of her brother’s cock.

Janet could just barely accept that added sensation. Her cunt throbbed and dripped, slippery juices running along her inner thighs. She felt her daughter’s tongue lick, and she clutched the sheets of the bed tighter.

Shari’s little tongue licked swiftly, her breath hot over Barry’s cock and her mother’s stuffed asshole. Shari made a soft, purring sound as her tongue ran up and down the shaft of her brother’s cock, feeling and tasting. Her little cunt was bubbling as hotly as her mother’s, becoming just as juicy.

“Ahhh, Shari!” her brother moaned.

Shari released her mother’s ass-cheeks, finding they stayed spread without her help. She shoved her hand underneath her mother and moved her fingers through Janet’s soft pussy hair until she touched her mother’s clit. When her eager, small fingers agitated her mother’s distended clit, Janet gasped, and began to swing her ass wantonly.

Shari drove a finger into her mother’s cunt, fucking it, and licked about Janet’s creamy, smooth ass with her wet tongue. Her eyes stared hotly at her brother’s cock inside their mother’s asshole. Shari sneaked her other hand behind her brother’s ass, between his thighs. She cupped his balls, finding them wet with the juices from their mother’s cunt. Manipulating her brother’s balls, squeezing and twisting them, she urged Barry to fuck Janet in her ass.

“Oooh, Barry, fuck her ass! Fuck Mother’s hot ass! Ahhh, it looks wonderful, Mother! I can see Barry’s cock in your hot ass, Mother! Fuck her ... ram her hot, fucking asshole. Barry!”

Janet’s asshole closed as tight as possible around the head of her son’s cock. But it wasn’t to prevent him from stabbing inward. Her shifter closed from reflex, from ecstasy. Janet pushed her knuckles to her mouth, not believing how good it felt.

“B...” she moaned. “Barry, fuck me! Ohhh, baby, fuck me hard! Hurry, baby, fuck my ass! Ram that cock up Mother’s asshole! Fuck that ass ... that hot asshole! Ooooh, please; please! Fuck me in the ass! Tear my hot ass apart! Ram it to me! God ... oh, God, fuck my ass, Barry!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.