Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Janet was trying to hide from the twins. She was staying in her room, letting them fend for themselves. She was afraid - afraid of herself, her emotions, her desires.

Shari and Barry had opened her up the day before, humiliated her horribly. They were getting her to do things she didn’t want to do unless her cunt was boiling. And they knew how to get that started.

In her room, with the door closed, she lay on her bed, thinking about the twins and what they had done with her. She tried to deny her pleasure, tried to tell herself she didn’t enjoy her son cock fucking her, didn’t enjoy his prick in her mouth, squirting ... squirting. She tried to deny her pleasure of the taste of her daughter’s sugary, soft, fiery, wet cunt, the rain of hot piss they had spewed over her pussy and face.

She knew she was lying to herself.

She loved what they had done to her.

She was ecstatic to be a participant.

“So why hide from them?” She wondered.

Janet had showered, washed her hair, and she was fresh and clean, smelling wonderful from her scented soap. She lay with her panties on, her tits naked. The window was open, letting in a gentle breeze. Her hand moved slowly about her body, feeling her flat stomach, her hips, her satiny fleshed thighs.

Janet’s nipples perked up from her slow caresses, becoming rubbery stiff. She pinched them, twisting them tightly and turning them loose, feeling a wonderful tingle there. Rolling onto her back, she cupped her tits, lifting them, bringing a nipple toward her chin. The tip of her tongue barely reached her nipple. She swirled her tongue about her nip, tasting it, her eyes closing.

She remembered the taste of Barry’s cock spurting into her mouth, how hot and thick and sweet his cum-juice was. She remembered how she had felt with her face pushed against her daughter’s soft, young cunt. She recalled the wet heat of Shari’s cunt; the softness pressing onto her mouth, the way Shari’s sweet cunt gripped and squeezed her tongue when she came.

Janet’s hand stroked lightly along the bulge of her pussy beneath her panties. Her cunt was swelling, her pussy-lips turning puffy. She felt her clit strain and knot. Parting her legs, Janet rubbed her fingertip up and down the slit of her cunt, feeling the exciting moisture seep through the crotch of the nylon.

“Ohhh,” she mewled softly, pressuring the hardness of her clit.

Her mewl became a purr, and her ass writhed. She closed her eyes and thought about being with the twins, her imagination running wild. She would do anything they wanted, anything. They could piss on her, all over her, her tits, her cunt, her face. She’d let them piss inside her cunt ... into her mouth.

Janet slipped her hand under her panties, her fingers sliding through her soft cunt-hair, reaching for her bubbling cunt. She bent her knees, holding them open, working the tip of one finger in and out of her cunt, feeling the juicy tight ass, the heat, purring softly as she excited herself.

She heard the door open, but kept her eyes closed. She didn’t pause with her fingers, but kept stroking her cunt inside her panties.

Shari and Barry slipped into their mother’s room, not making any attempt to be quiet. Janet felt them standing at the side of her bed, knew they were watching her. She didn’t feel embarrassed. She felt excited and hot and hungry.

Janet wanted them to rip her flimsy panties from her ass. She wanted Barry to ram his deliciously hard cock into her cunt and fuck her hard and fast, make her pussy explode over and over. She wanted Shari to smash her sweet, wet cunt onto her mouth, so she could lick it all the time with Barry fucking her cunt as hard as he could.

Slitting her eyes, she saw them.

Shari was holding her brother’s cock, squeezing it, making his cock-head bulge, his little pisshole wet and slippery. Shari pumped on her brother’s cock as they stood watching her. Janet saw that they were naked.

Her eyes opened all the way. Shari dropped to her knees in front of her brother, licking her pink, little tongue about the smooth head of his cock, tasting his seeping juices. Barry remained standing, watching their mother.

Janet shoved her panties downward, exposing her fan-shaped pussy- hair, letting her son watch as she moved her finger in and out of her cunt. Janet pushed her hand to her son’s cock and closed her fingers around it, pumping his cock slowly as she watched Shari’s little mouth suck his cock-tip. Janet squeezed her son’s cock hard, drawing upward, forcing out the hot juices into Shari’s mouth.

“Suck it!” Janet whispered. “Suck your brother’s cock, baby! Let me squeeze that sweet juice out, squeeze it into your mouth.”

Shari drew back, the tip of her tongue on her brother’s piss- hole, and Janet pulled hard on his cock. She watched with glittering eyes as her daughter licked up the juices. She turned onto her side and began to jack her son’s cock faster, her breath panting. She moved her face close, watching intently.

“Mom, you’re gonna suck my ass!” Barry said. Janet jerked away, but kept holding his cock. She looked up at her son, whimpering softly.

“No! I didn’t ... I’ll suck you, but don’t make me suck you ass.”

Shari stood up, licking her wet lips, her eyes bright. “He’s gonna make you suck his ass anyway, Mother!”

Janet didn’t try to resist when they shoved her onto her back. Her body was limp as they positioned her, a pillow under her head. Barry swung his leg over her chest, squatting above her tits. His cock jerked and throbbed, his balls swinging. Shari shoved her brother’s balls about their mother’s nipples, and Janet moaned with the feel of them. Shari squeezed one of her mother’s tits making Janet’s nipple bulge in hardness.

“Rub her fucking tit with your ass, Barry!” Shari cooed. “Rub Mother ‘s tit with your hole!”

Janet couldn’t resist looking. She dipped her chin down and watched as her son placed his hot hole against her nipple. Barry squirmed his ass, feeling his mother’s nipple rub his tight ass pucker. His cock had juices running out of his pisshole, down his cock-shaft toward his balls. Janet lifted her head and licked at his balls, tasting the throbbing heat of his cock as her tongue went from the base to his cock-head. She made an attempt to get his cock into her mouth, but Barry drew back.

“You want to suck my cock, Mom?” he asked. “You have to lick my asshole first. That’s the only way you’re gonna suck my cock.”

“Barry, don’t tease me.” Janet sobbed.

“I’m not teasing! Mom,” he replied. “You suck my asshole, then you can suck my cock.”

“Rub her face with your balls,” Shari suggested. “Rub her fucking face with your balls, Barry!”

Barry scooted forward, his balls dangling in their mother’s face. Janet felt the heat of his balls before they touched her lips. He squatted above his mother’s face, leaning over and watching her. He dragged his dangling balls back and forth, caressing her lips with them.

Janet’s lips tingled, and her cunt throbbed. She tried to keep her lips closed, but they parted, and she darted her face upward. Barry’s balls were in her mouth, her lips pushing to the base of his cock. She sucked and licked. Her eyes opened and closed as her legs scissored, pressing at her pussy, then opening, over and over.

“Suck his balls, Mother!” Shari giggled, watching as she squatted at their mother’s side, her pink, little cunt showing wet with juices. Shari rubbed her own cunt with the tips of her fingers, then smeared the juice on her mother’s lips. “Taste my cunt too, Mother, now you can suck Barry’s balls and taste my pussy!”

“Mmmmm,” Janet whimpered, her tongue running about her son’s balls wetly. She moved her lips, tasting the juice of her daughter’s succulent cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.