Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“I love to taste cum-juice,” Shari said.

Janet was horny, wanting them to do something to her, anything that would make her cum.

But they didn’t seem interested in her now. They had gotten her very excited and now they didn’t want to touch her, Janet thought.

“I love it when Barry squirts cum-juice in my mouth,” Shari said, “but when I’m bigger, I bet I can suck cock and breathe well enough. I learn fast, you know.”

Barry sat on his heels his cock and balls drooping, but Janet remained fascinated. She would have loved to have his cock and balls inside her mouth. She wasn’t surprised when her daughter stood on her knees near her and kissed her. She tasted her daughter’s lips on hers, then Shari was licking her face, lapping her brother’s cum-juice from her flesh. Shari made little, purring sounds as her tongue licked everywhere, her small hand sliding between Janet’s thighs and fondling her hairy cunt.

“Mmm, it tastes good that way, too!” Shari giggled when she finished licking her mother’s face. “l guess I’d lick cum-juice no matter where it was, even out of your hairy cunt, Mother.”

“I think you two are terrible,” Janet said softly.

“You do?” Shari asked. “I thought you were enjoying this! Mother!”

“You know a lot about me, it seems. But, lately, I find myself more willing to participate than wait until I’m told what to do. It’s strange, but maybe I’m getting over that old feeling.”

“That would be nice if you did, Mom!” her son said. “It’s fun to make you do these things, but I’d like it best if you would do it on your own.”

“I think I would too,” Janet replied softly. “But ... I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I love to be humiliated, sexually.”

“That’s what Daddy told us,” Shari said.

“I guess I’m weird, huh?” Janet grinned.

“Not to me!” Barry replied.

“Thank you, honey,” Janet said softly, meaning it.

“But I bet I can really make you embarrassed,” he said, grinning at her. “If you feel good being embarrassed! Mother, I can really do it.”

“How?” Janet asked.

“Want me to?”

Janet hesitated then she nodded her head quickly, suddenly feeling shy again. Whatever her son had in mind, if it humiliated her, she wanted it.

“That’s what I’m made for,” she said softly.

“Made for what, Mother?” Shari asked.

“Anything you want,”

“Anything?” Barry asked.

Again Janet nodded. “I’m made for whatever you want of me. I’ll do anything you ask, because that’s what I am.”

“What are you?” her son asked. “I’m a whore!” Janet whispered, her face flushing. “I’m a whore and a cunt and a cocksucker. I’m whatever you want, me to be.”

“A whore sells her ass! Mother,” Shari said. “You don’t do that.”

“But I will,” Janet answered softly, looking at her daughter. “I’ll sell my ass if you want me to. I’ll fuck anyone you say, as many as you want me to fuck. I’ll suck cock off, eat cunts, tongue-fuck assholes, if that’s what you two want me to do.”

Janet’s voice was very low and soft as she spoke, her eyes downcast shyly, her hands folded passively in her lap.

“But why do we have to make you do it, Mother?” Shari asked.

“Because ... that’s what I’m made for.”

“Bullshit,” Barry snorted.

“But it is,” Janet said. “I’m made to give pleasure, in any way and form. Being forced makes me feel good, and it’s the only way I really enjoy sex.”

Barry was thinking, his forehead frowning. He was looking at his mother with strange eyes. Then he laughed. “If that’s true, Mom, then me and Shari are gonna have a lot of fun with you.”

“It’s true.” Janet said softly.

Barry stood up, facing her.

“Lean back and open your legs! Mom!” he said.

Janet did, spreading her legs wide apart. She watched him, almost warily, yet expectant. “What are you going to do?”

“Nothing much, Mom,” he replied, then began pissing on her.

“Oh!” Janet yelped, her hips jerking as his hot stream of piss splashed on the thick hair of her cunt.

“Barry!” Shari gasped. “You’re pissing on Mother!”

“Well, she wants to be humiliated, doesn’t she?” Barry asked, aiming his cock so he pissed upon the pink lips of her pussy, drenching her cunt with hot piss.

Janet was panting, her hips lifting, her legs straining to open farther apart. She offered her hairy cunt to his piss, feeling as if she were about to cum. She moaned and clutched at her naked tits, her eyes rolling dreamily.

“No one ever pissed on me before,” she moaned.

“I am, Mom,” Barry replied. “I’m pissing on your fucking hot cunt! I’m gonna drown your fucking hot cunt in my piss!”

“Ohhhh, yes, yes!” Janet cried. “Oh, piss on me. Piss on my fucking, hot cunt! Ahhh, piss all over my pussy! Drown my fucking cunt in piss - hot, sweet piss!”

Shari stared at her brother’s cock, watching his golden piss spray over their mother’s cunt. Shari had seen her brother piss many times, and at first it had excited her, but then it became commonplace. But watching him piss on their mother’s pussy made Shari’s little cunt pulsate Wildly.

With hot squeals, Shari stood up on the couch, straddling her mother. She used her fingers to open her sugary cunt, and offered it to her mother’s mouth. Janet stared at her daughter’s cunt, seeing Shari’s small clit bulge, her pink cunt-lips begging for a tongue or cock. Janet slipped her hands up the backs of her daughter’s thighs, cupping her tight, small ass and pulling Sharis pussy to her mouth.

“Oooh, suck my cunt. Mother!” Shari groaned as she wormed her crotch to her mother’s face. “Suck my pussy and make me cum!”

Barry, still pissing on his mother’s cunt, saw Janet’s hands hold his sister’s little ass. He leaned forward and dragged his tongue along Shari’s asscrack, licking up and down. When he pulled back, he could see his mother push her open mouth onto that sweet, hot slit of his sister’s Cunt.

“Eat her cunt out, Mom,” he said. “Tongue fuck Shari in her little pussy!”

He shook his cock, sending the last drops of his piss onto his mother’s stomach. Janet moaned as she buried her mouth into her daughter’s soft, yielding cunt, sucking and licking hungrily. The heat of Shari’s young cunt excited Janet very much, her tongue pushing into the tightness, darting in and out. She held her daughter’s little ass tightly, straining as hard as she could into Shari’s scalding cunt.

As Barry’s cock hardened, he slipped it to his mother’s piss-wet cunt and rammed it in hard. Janet squealed into Shari’s cunt as she felt her pussy being filled by her son’s prick. She shot her hips upward, grinding as he began to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.