Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Barry and Shari touched and felt each other anytime they were in the mood, which seemed all the time, and whether Janet was present or not. They had learned that all they had to do was tell her to shut up if she attempted to stop them. And Janet would shut up.

Yet there were times when they talked to her freely, chattering about friends and thoughts, talking to her like a son and daughter would with their mother. There were times when they acted like the youths they were, and times when they seemed older. There were times when Shari seemed to still have an interest in dolls, and Barry in guns and toy cars.

Pulling at a knitting mistake, Janet watched her son lean down and run his tongue in a circle about his sister’s nipple. Shari cooed softly and twisted her shoulders. If her tits had been larger, they would have shimmied. Barry closed his lips around his sister’s tit and sucked, pulling her skirt up to her waist. Janet watched him slide his hand into the elastic waist. Shari wiggled her little ass and opened her legs wide for her brother.

“Oooh, Barry, finger-fuck me!” Shari squealed softly, arching her hips upward. “Finger-fuck my pussy!”

Janet rested her knitting in her lap, watching them, her eyes smouldering. Seeing them sent chills through her. Fascinated, she leaned forward, eyes shining as she watched her daughter’s panties move, knowing her son was fucking his finger into her succulent cunt.

Barry lifted his face and looked at their mother.

“You like to watch, Mom?” he asked. “Pull your dress up, Mom. Pull it up and open your legs. Show us your hairy cunt Mom!”

Janet’s fingers inched her dress up slowly, opening her thighs at the same time. For the first time in her life, Janet felt she would have lifted her dress without being told.

As she lifted her skirt, she watched Barry pull at Shari’s small, nylon panties. Shari helped her brother with them, lifting her legs and jerking her panties from her feet. Janet saw the prettiness of her daughter’s ass, the quick flash of her little cunt while her knees were back. Janet had her dress to her waist, her legs parted widely. She shoved her ass to the edge of the couch, the tight crotch of her panties bulging slightly, cupping her hairy cunt. Her eyes smouldered as she watched her son kiss his sister’s quivering, little stomach. Shari gurgled in pleasure, spreading her slender thighs wide. Janet stared at the sugary slit of Shari’s young cunt, seeing her hairless cunt-lips shine with wetness. She saw Shari’s tiny clit strain upward. When Barry brushed Shari’s clit with his fingertip, Shari shot her hips up with a cry of delight.

Barry looked up at his mother, his eyes hot as he rubbed at his sister’s bubbling, little pussy. “Take your panties off. Mom. Show us your hot, hairy cunt.”

Obediently, Janet slipped her nylon panties off, and opened her legs wide again. Both Shari and Barry gazed at her pussy, looking at the puffy pinkness, her soft cunt-hair.

Janet shivered with growing pleasure, her hands resting palms- down on her naked thighs.

“We gotta wait until Monday,” Barry said, “before we fuck, but we do other things. Wanna see what we do, Mom?”

Janet nodded her head. “Let us see how you play with your cunt, Mother!” Shari said. “Show us how you make yourself cum!”

As the twins watched, Janet began to rub and stoke her pussy, twisting her inflamed clit gently, stoking the wet lips of her twat, sliding her palm up and down the lips. She felt slightly humiliated to be fondling her cunt in front of them.

As Barry and Shari watched her, Janet worked a finger into her cunt, thrusting her finger in and out slowly, then up to her distended clit again. Barry ran his tongue in hot swirls along his sister’s lower stomach, and Janet stared hard. When she saw the tip of her son’s tongue flick about his sister’s clit, she moaned softly, her cunt clutching at her finger.

Barry licked his sister’s clit using only the tip of his tongue. He made delicious, wet sounds, and Shari was twisting her little ass, mewling with pleasure, her legs wide apart. One small hand rested on the back of her brother’s head, but she was gazing hotly between Janet’s thighs.

With a little push, Shari directed her brother’s mouth. Janet gasped softly as she saw Barry’s tongue licking up and down the hot, little slit of her daughter’s cunt. Unconsciously, Janet licked her lips, swallowing, her ass writhing as she agitated her sensitive cunt for their visual delight. Her other hand smoothed and parted the soft curls of her cunt-hair. Janet piped as she watched him dip his tongue into that sweetness.

“Ooooh, Barry, suck me off,” Shari gurgled, squirming her crotch against her brother’s face. “Mother, wanna see Barry suck my cunt off?”

“Oh, God!” Janet whimpered, stabbing two fingers into her cunt swiftly.

“He can make me cum hard with his tongue,” Shari giggled lewdly. “He can shove his tongue way up my cunt and make me cum hard! I can’t wait to get his cock in my pussy! I’m gonna fuck his cock off Monday!”

“Monday...” Janet moaned, her eyes glazed in passion as she watched her son bury his face into Shari’s steamy, hairless cunt. Shari lifted her slim legs and wrapped them about her brother’s head, locking his face tight between them. She humped her little ass up and down, making soft sounds of pleasure.

Janet stared at them, working her finger into her cunt faster and faster. Finger-fucking herself before them, watching Barry suck Shari’s cunt at the same time sent tremors of lewdness through her body.

Within a few minutes, Shari was squealing loudly, rocking her naked ass up and down, smashing her pussy onto her brother’s mouth.

“Oooooh! Ahhhh! Barry! You’re gonna make me cum so fast!” Shari yelped, clinging to her brother’s neck with her hot thighs. “Fuck my cunt, Barry! Ooooh, tongue-fuck my cunt! I’m gonna cum, Barry!”

With a shudder, Shari came. Her small body bucked and squirmed, her pussy clutching her brothers darting tongue. Barry was holding his sister’s bouncing ass in his hands, sucking hotly. Janet could see that his cock was very hard, pressing at his pants. She wished he had taken his cock out, so she could see it again.

“Ohhh, that was good!” Shari moaned as she calmed down, her ass flopping to the floor and her legs releasing Barry’s head. “I love to cum so much!”

Barry sat back on his heels, his cock straining at the front of his pants. Janet stared at his cock-bulge, working her finger into her cunt faster, her hips grinding. She was gasping and panting, her eyes wet with scalding desire.

“I think Mom is hot,” Barry said. “Look at her shake her hot ass.”

Janet began to grind her hairy pussy harder onto her finger. “I think I’ll get a taste of Mom’s cunt,” Barry said, his voice low.

Janet pulled her finger out of her pussy. She left her legs wide apart. “Barry, you shouldn’t I mean, I wouldn’t like it if...”

But Barry paid no attention to her. He walked toward her, his gaze burning on her wet cunt. The insides of Janet’s smooth thighs glistened with pussy-juice, as did the curves of her shapely ass. She trembled when her son placed his hands on her knees then slowly slid his hands up. The feel of her son’s hands on her thighs made Janet shake with anticipation. She watched his face lower, his tongue slip from his mouth and lick at her satiny thighs.

Shari came scrambling over, sitting at her mother’s side, watching her brother, urging him on. She shoved her mother’s blouse open, and Janet didn’t protest as her daughter began to play with her tits.

Janet waited breathlessly for her son’s tongue to touch her cunt. But Barry was taking his time, teasing her in a way that made Janet twist and want him to hurry.

Barry worked the tip of his tongue into the wetness of his mother’s inner thighs. He licked at her wet thighs, making Janet shiver with sensation. He protruded his tongue way out and lapped the juices off the curves of her ass-cheeks, then placed his mouth upon her cunt. His tongue moved up and down her pulsing pussy-slit, his nose buried into her soft cunt-hair. Janet wanted to grab his head, hold his face tight against her cunt, wrap her legs about his head and neck the way her daughter had. But she slumped there still afraid to do anything that would displease them. But as her son stuffed his tongue into her cunt, her hips shoved upward and a moan of ecstasy came from her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.