Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

That night, Janet cried herself to sleep. She was ashamed of what happened, but on the other hand, she had enjoyed it. She always enjoyed being forced to fuck. But it had been her son that fucked her, her daughter watching. Somehow, that created such a feeling of humiliation in her, that before she went to sleep, she fondled her cunt to another orgasm, which only deepened her sense of shame.

Janet didn’t understand why she was that way. She had never understood it. Janet was a slave. She was a slave to her own wild passions. She was the slave to anyone with that knowledge. And now her twin son and daughter had that knowledge.

She spent a restless night, and when she woke up that morning, she didn’t want to get out of bed. She didn’t want to see Barry or Shari. She didn’t want to look into their young faces, see her shame in them. They had her now, and she would be their slave if they pushed.

She sneaked from her room after showering and dressing, but it didn’t do her any good. She could not avoid the twins. They were in the kitchen already, both of them waiting for her. She began to prepare their breakfast without a word, trying to avoid their knowing eyes. She felt them watching every movement, and Janet was reacting, becoming excited, despite all her efforts.

She drank coffee as they ate, still avoiding direct eye contact with them. Barry had put on jeans and a t-shirt, and Shari wore a frilly, little dress. Her dark-blonde hair was brushed and pulled back into a ponytail. She was sweet, so very sweet, Janet thought, peeking at her daughter secretly.

Janet wore a housedress, summery yellow, with white, lacy trim. She had finished her second cup of coffee when she suddenly became aware that she had not put her bra on. That was unusual. She never went without a bra, yet she was naked under the top of her dress. She had, she remembered with a relieved sigh, put panties on.

“Four more days,” Shari said.

“For what?” Barry asked.

“Our birthday, silly,” she reminded him.

“Hey! You’re right!” Barry grinned. “I can hardly wait?”

“Me, either!” Shari squirmed in her chair. “What are we gonna do today?”

“Play with Mom,” he said.

Janet’s body jerked, but she didn’t lift her eyes. She was sitting there at the table, her bands folded in her lap, as if she were waiting for directions.

“Play with her cunt, huh?” Shari giggled.

“Yeah, and her tits and everything. Maybe I’ll fuck her again.”

“I like to watch,” Shari said. “I’ll sure be glad when I can feel your cock in my pussy.”

Janet lifted her head, forcing herself to look at them. “Please! don’t talk that way.”

“Why not, Mom?” Barry asked. “It isn’t ... nice,” she murmured, lowering her eyes again.

“The fuck it isn’t!” Shari giggled. “You like to hear it. You just pretend you don’t wanna fuck, Mother.”

Janet’s cunt was throbbing again. She sat with her hands folded in her lap, feeling her pussy grow wet and hot.

“Let’s have her play with her own cunt,” Barry suggested.

“That’s no fun,” Shari replied. “You’ve seen me do that so much, I thought you’d like to fuck for a change. Did it feel good, Barry? I mean did Mother’s cunt feel real good on your cock?”

“Yeah!” He grinned. “It’s wet and soft and hot. I like to fuck her. I bet your cunt will be like that, too!”

Janet could tell she was the first to fuck her son. She was a bit surprised that they were waiting until their birthday. They were both so eager, so hot. They were in torment waiting. At least, Janet was the one Barry had fucked last night.

“Hey! Mom?” Barry asked. “How did you get this way? I mean, so hot and all?”

“I don’t know,” Janet said in a soft voice.

“You mean all I have to do is just tell you I wanna fuck you, and you’ll do it?”

Janet nodded her head.

“See? Daddy was right!” Shari giggled.

“I saw that last night.” Barry replied.

He got to his feet and moved behind his mother. Janet felt his hands slide over her shoulders, down to her tits. She moaned softly when he squeezed her tits and her body shivered.

“Nice tits. Mom,” he said then slipped his hands inside the top of her dress. “Hey, no bra!”

“Take her tits out!” Shari squealed. “Take her tits out so I can see them.”

Janet sat without moving as her son exposed her tits. Her cunt dripped into her panties, and she was shivering, waiting, wanting.

Barry fondled her tits awhile, pulling and twisting her stiff nipples then he pulled his hands away. Janet sat with her tits showing, looking down at her folded hands. She heard her son fumble with his pants, and she closed her eyes.

“Don’t do that, Barry,” she whispered. “Please, don’t make me do anything more. You’ve done enough to me already.”

“Ahhhh, a little more won’t hurt, Mom,” he said, pulling his cock out of his pants. He rubbed his cock through her hair, and Janet felt it, knowing his cock was dripping, the juice getting in her hair.

“Mmmm, soft hair, Mom. Mom, I bet you’d suck cock.”

“No,” she whispered.

“Sure you do!” her son said. “Dad said you sucked cock.”

“No! Barry! I don’t,” she moaned. “Please! don’t make me do that. It’s ... it’s not nice.”

“But you like to suck cock, Mom,” he said, sliding his cock past her ear, touching his swollen cock-head on her cheek. “Dad said you loved to suck a hard cock!”

Shari was staring, her eyes glowing, a grin on her sweet face. She watched her brother rub his cock on their mother’s face, watched as Janet licked her lips, saw Janet’s naked tits lift and fall as she began to breathe faster.

“Put it in her mouth, Barry!” Shari mewled. “I wanna see your cock in Mother’s mouth!” Janet felt her son turn her head, turning her lips toward his cock. She felt his smooth cockhead slide on her cheek, the wetness burning her flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.