Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Janet was apprehensive. Her exhusband had told them the truth. She couldn’t say no. Just about anyone could manipulate her. She didn’t want to be hurt, especially sexually. She didn’t even want to be degraded or humiliated. It just happened that way. If someone understood that part of her personality, they could use her for any purpose they wanted.

She was passive, she allowed it. She experienced pleasure when she was degraded, humiliated. She didn’t want to feel pleasure, but that was the way it was, and she couldn’t do anything about it. Her husband knew that, and now the twins knew it.

Monday, Barry would fuck his sister, and Janet couldn’t prevent it from happening. She couldn’t talk to them, let them know she had watched the night before, listened to what they said. They would fuck each other, and Janet knew she would be trying to watch, unable to stop herself or the fucking.

Monday. Five more days.

She tried to read, but her attention wouldn’t focus. There was too much distraction.

Shari and Barry were wrestling on the floor, and even when Barry kicked a figurine from a small, fragile table, shattering it, Janet couldn’t say anything. Barry had sent her a glance, but she flushed and pretended to be too absorbed in her book to even notice the breaking sound it made.

Barry wore cut-off jeans and nothing else. Shari had on a pair of her extremely tight shorts and a boy’s shirt. Janet watched as Barry let his sister pin him to the floor and climb on top of him. But instead of sitting on his stomach, Shari spread her body on top of her brother, and Janet noticed her tight, little ass moving, grinding. Barry had his arms about his sister’s waist, and he was pushing his cock up at her gently moving crotch.

My God, Janet thought. They’re almost fucking right in front of me! Shari is rubbing her cunt on his cock, and if they didn’t have clothes on, Barry’s cock would be poking at his sister’s cunt.

She noticed her son looking at her as his sister wiggled on top of him, and although she was blushing deeply, she couldn’t say anything. Barry grinned at her, and she quickly lowered her eyes to the book. But the words blurred, and she kept lifting her eyes to watch Shari’s wiggling ass. Shari spread her slender legs along the outside of her brother. Janet could see the tightness of those shorts, Shari’s crotch, the creamy, inner smoothness of her long, young thighs.

Janet saw Barry slide his hands down to his sister’s ass and cup Shari’s little ass-cheeks, bringing a moan from Shari. Barry was watching his mother as he pushed upward on his sister’s hips, and Janet gasped softly when she saw the head of his cock push from the frayed leg of his cut-offs. It was only a quick peek, then Shari smashed her pussy back onto his cock, hard.

But Barry had seen his mother’s reaction. He had seen the sudden flare of heat in his mother’s eyes, heard the soft gasp she made. He cupped his sister’s tightly clad ass and clung to Shari’s ass-cheeks openly as he watched his mother. He pushed his cock up to his sister’s hot, little cunt, making Shari squeal softly with sensation.

Shari’s young body trembled, and the checks of her little ass clenched. She pressed hard onto her brother’s throbbing cock, and whispered into Barry’s ear, “You made me cum.”

Janet barely heard the words.

After a moment, her body shivering, Shari climbed from her brother. She sat on the other side of him, facing their mother. Shari saw the head of his cock sticking from his cut-offs. With a soft giggle, she pulled her brother’s cock from the leg of his shorts. Barry lay still, gazing at their mother.

Janet’s gaze burned on his cock, unable to avoid seeing it. She stared as if hypnotized, her book now resting in her lap.

Shari looked up at their mother, and with a hot expression in her young eyes, closed her fist about her brother’s cock and began to wantonly jack it. Both Barry and Shari stared at her, and Shari’s tight fist moved up and down his cock. Janet was blushing; she could feel the heat on her face, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“Wanna play with his cock, Mother?” Shari giggled, the sound lewd. “Wanna play with Barry’s cock?”

Janet couldn’t breathe. All she could do was sit there and stare at her daughter’s hand moving on her son’s cock.

“It’s very hard, Mother,” Shari said, almost whispering. “Barry can get a real big hard-on, and it’s fun to play with. He can squirt, too, Mother. I can make Barry cum so hard, it goes way up in the air. Wanna see me make him cum, Mother?”

“No,” Janet whispered. “Shari, don’t do that!”

There was no strength in her words. Her eyes told of her inner turmoil.

“I wanna jack him off, Mother!” Shari giggled. “I like to hold his cock. He sure can squirt it high! Wanna see how high I make him cum, Mother?”

“No!” Janet said, trying to put force behind her words, and failing, as usual.

“I bet Mom wants to feel it,” Barry said. “Maybe you’re right, Shari. Maybe we have to make her do it.”

Janet began to tremble.

“Please,” she whispered. “Don’t ... leave me alone, please!”

But she was staring at her son’s cock, seeing Shari’s small hand pump up and down, making his smooth cock-head swell and bulge, his pisshole opening wetly. She knew if they made her touch his cock, she couldn’t resist. She wasn’t strong enough to resist. Her cunt burned wetly, her cunt-lips puffy inside her panties, her clit throbbing with knotted hardness.

Janet stared upon her son’s cock, her daughter’s fist pumping it. She sat there and trembled, knowing they had her, controlled her, and possessed her passions now. And, Janet knew, if they pushed the right buttons, said the right things, touched her the right way, she would be their toy, something for them to play with, to use, to enjoy in any manner they desired. And she was helpless to stop it.

Shari pulled her hand from her brother’s cock.

Barry stood, his prick sticking from his shorts, quivering up and down. Janet saw his piss-hole drip.

Barry moved toward her.

“No,” Janet moaned. “Please, don’t ... go away! Barry I’m your mother! Don’t! Leave me alone, please! Oh, please, don’t!”

But Janet didn’t move, she stared at her son’s cock as he approached her, her eyes filmed with desire.

Barry stood close to her now, and Shari had joined him. Shari lifted the book from Janet’s lap, and Janet sat passively, waiting, knowing what was about to happen and that she was powerless to stop it.

“Let’s look under her dress,” Shari said. “Let’s take a look at her cunt, Barry.”

“Shari, don’t. please!” Janet sobbed. Barry lifted his mother’s dress high. Both Barry and Shari peeked, seeing her long legs, her panties. Janet pressed her thighs together, a feeble effort to conceal her cunt.

“Let’s see her tits,” Barry said.

“Yes, I wanna see how big her tits are!” Shari giggled, and her hands pulled their mother’s sweater up to her chin.

Janet sat stiff, trembling. Her bra was filled tightly, but that didn’t prevent Shari from shoving the cups upward, exposing her tits. Tears came into Janet’s eyes, and she tried to keep them closed, to keep from staring at her son’s cock. But she couldn’t close them, couldn’t stop looking at his hard-on. She heard her daughter and son gasp as they gazed at her revealed tits. She had full tits, round and firm, with stiff nipples. Her tits stood out proudly on her chest, succulent and satiny.

“Daddy said Mother loved to have her tits sucked,” Barry said, his voice sounding awed. “Wanna try it, Shari? Wanna suck her tits?”

“Please,” Janet cried softly, lifting her hands and cupping her naked tits. But Barry pulled her hands away. They had released her skirt, but the hem was high on her long, slim thighs, almost at her lap. When her son pulled her unresisting hands from her tits, she looked up at him, pleading in her wet eyes.

“Dad was right!” Barry said, triumphantly. “We can do anything we want with Mom. She didn’t try to stop me from moving her hands off her tits, Shari!”

“I told you, silly,” Shari giggled.

“I’m gonna suck her tits”

“Barry, please don’t!” Janet whimpered as her son sat at her side and placed his hand on her tit.

“I’m gonna suck it anyway, Mom,” he replied. “I wanna suck your tits and taste your nipples.”

“Do it, Barry!” Shari urged, sitting at the other side of her mother. “Go on, suck her tit!”

Janet rested her head on the back of the couch, closing her eyes. She sat with her hands at her hips, shaking. She felt her son’s hot, wet mouth close over her tit. She moaned. She felt her daughter cup her other tit, squeezing it, playing with her nipple. Janet’s hips moved, writhing in a subtle way on the couch. She couldn’t stop her hips from moving. Her cunt was on fire and the harder she tried to stop writhing her hips the more she twisted them.

“She’s getting hot!” Shari gurgled.

Janet felt her daughter suck her tit. The two young mouths pulled hard at her nipples, and the sensation shot down her body to her cunt. Janet whimpered as she felt a small explosion between her thighs, feeling her orgasm radiate along her crotch. She moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.