Mom Wants Golden Showers - Cover

Mom Wants Golden Showers

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Her ex died and her twins returned to her custody. Can Janet keep them under control or would she be under their control?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Fresh from a midnight shower, the twins sat on their mother’s bed, with Janet glowing in delight. “Did you really enjoy pissing on me?” she asked them.

“Oh, it was a lot of fun, Mother!” Shari giggled.

“It was okay,” Barry replied. “I liked it best when I shook my cock off in your face though.”

“You liked seeing your piss on my tongue, huh?” Janet grinned lewdly at her son. “Well, I enjoyed it, too.”

“What if I wanted to piss in your mouth?” Barry asked.

“I’d let you,” she said softly.

“Me too?” Shari asked, excitement in her voice. “Can I piss in your mouth, too, Mother?”

“Yes,” Janet said softly. “Yes, you can, honey.”

Shari and her brother looked at each other, eyes gleaming.

“Do you wanna do it, Barry?”

“Sure,” he said. “If Mom wants us to! I want to.”

“I think you two are forgetting something,” Janet said.

“What are we forgetting?” Shari asked.

“Your birthday!”

“That’s tomorrow, Mom,” Barry said.

“No, it’s now,” Janet answered. “It’s after midnight.”

For a moment the twins didn’t seem to comprehend, then both began to laugh.

“It is!” Shari squealed. “Barry! it’s our birthday? You should fuck me ... right in my cunt.”

Janet watched them stare at each other. Their promise had been kept, they seemed almost awed with the idea of fucking each other.

“We don’t really have to!” Barry said to his sister. “I mean, if you don’t wanna fuck me, Shari, I’d understand. I can still fuck Mom anytime. Maybe you have a certain guy in mind you want first.”

For a moment, Janet thought her daughter wouldn’t say anything. She wanted to see them fuck very much, but she wouldn’t urge them one way or the other. Maybe Barry was right, maybe Shari did have a boy in mind for her first little pussy-fuck. She could understand that. A girl getting a cock in her cunt for the first time was something special and should be given to a special fellow.

“I do have a special boy in mind,” Shari said softly.

Barry’s face fell, but he recovered quickly. “It’s okay, Shari, I understand that. Girls are different than us guys. We’ll fuck just about any girl first, but girls are different.”

Janet was pleased to see his tenderness, his understanding. She knew Barry wanted to be first to fuck his sister’s cunt, but he was very understanding about it. She wanted to see the twins fuck first, too. She didn’t think her daughter would bring the boy she had in mind home with her so she and Barry could watch.

“It’s you. Barry,” Shari said in a soft voice. “You’re the special boy I want to fuck me first.”

The glow that came over Barry’s face seemed to light up the whole room.

Janet let out a breath of air. She could watch after all.

“I’ll be very gentle, Shari,” Barry promised.

“You don’t have to,” Shari said. “You know we’ve had fingers in me, and plenty of times, too. It wont hurt. Not like it did when you fucked me in my asshole.”

“Did that hurt. Shari?”

“No, not exactly,” Shari replied. “Maybe when you first shoved your cock in, but only a little. After that, your cock felt real good.”

“Well, are you two going to sit here and talk about it,” Janet said, “or do I get to watch this fucking?”

“You can watch!” Barry said.

“Watch, my hot ass!” Shari giggled. “Mother, you can help us!”

Shari quickly scrambled about until she was flat on her back! her long, slim thighs spread wide. Her eyes shone with eagerness. Janet sat near her daughter’s hip, seeing Shari’s cute little cunt so ready for Barry’s cock. Janet ran her hands over Shari’s cunt feeling it softly. She parted Shari’s hairless cunt-lips, making Shari’s little clit bulge up. She leaned over and licked her clit a few times, making Shari wiggle her little hips and squeal.

Barry moved between his sister’s thighs, his cock stiffening up, his balls hot and loaded. He was glowing with pleasure.

“I’ll hold her cunt open,” Janet said softly.

Barry moved the head of his swollen cock to his sister’s sugary cunt and rubbed up and down her fiery cunt-lips. As often as Shari had felt him rub his cock on her cunt, it felt different that time. She felt a squeezing sensation in her cunt, a delicious sensation as she waited for her brother to fuck into her.

Janet watched with smouldering eyes, licking her lips as she held her daughter’s cunt as open as she could.

“Oh, God, that’s so sweet!” Janet whispered. “Stick your cock in, Barry! Fuck Shari! Ohhh, such a sweet, little pussy and cock!”

Barry inched his cock forward, and Shari felt her cunt open for him. The stretching sensations delighted her, and she gurgled as she arched her hips higher. The head of Barry’s cock slipped into her cunt for the first time, and Barry paused.

“Ohhhh, you’re so fucking tight, Shari,” he groaned.

“Oooooooooh, yes, I am,” his twin sister sobbed. “But I wanna fuck you! Barry, I wanna feel your cock in my cunt, fucking me! Come on, fuck me now! We’ve been waiting so long!”

Barry shoved his cock into his sister’s cunt, and Shari gasped hotly as her pussy felt stuffed.

“Is it all in?” Shari whimpered. “Every bit of it?”

“Yes, baby!” Janet answered. “Every hard, fucking inch of your brother’s cock is in your cunt!”

“Oooooh!” Shari sobbed with ecstasy.

Janet stared at them, seeing her son’s cock buried all the way. It was beautiful to her. She felt her own pussy suck inward with sensations, and she leaned down, pushing her lips to her daughter’s cunt, kissing Shari’s spreading pussy lips and the base of her son’s cock.

Barry gritted his teeth, feeling the scalding tightness of his sister’s cunt wrapped about his throbbing prick. Then he began to move, stabbing his cock back and forth, fucking his twin sister in her cunt for the first time.

“Ohhh, you two are so sweet!” Janet moaned, staring at her son’s cock fucking that sugary cunt of her daughter. “Oooh, fuck that little pussy, Barry! Shari, do you like it, honey?”

“I love it, Mother!” Shari yelped. “I love it so much! It feels like my asshole did ... spread so open!”

Janet watched Shari’s tight cunt scrape the shaft of her son’s cock and as Barry pulled outward, Janet leaned over and ran her tongue about her daughter’s cunt. She slipped her hand to her own cunt, and began to lick up and down her daughter’s trembling body, her tongue flicking from Shari’s hairless cunt to her pink nipples that strained in rubbery hardness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.