Assassin and His Love - Cover

Assassin and His Love

Copyright© 2020 by Justin Peter

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is about the love life of the assassin in the GTA who retires from his job and how he spends his life after retirement

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Royalty  

Gregory holds her arm and takes her towards the farmhouse he owned from all these years of earnings The farmhouse was no more than rocks on the scrubby hillside to outsiders but to Gregory, it was a dream of his life. It was a pile of dale grey with a roof of slate.

Yet to Lilith it was going to be home and heart, the place where she had arrived as a new bride and is going to bring forth children into the world.

Lilith is yet unknown about who she was now owned by and what her future awaits her.

The house and the break were all he expecting and a girl was a surprise for him because he was so busy with work in the past few years he didn’t have sex even.

He was having all the wild ideas about his going to be the wedding night. She was flawless. Every curve was perfect and skin was as smooth as silk ... he uncuffs her hand and takes off her blindfold.

He introduces himself as her husband and asks her to accept this truth because she has nowhere else to go now. Remembering the previous discussion which she heard when she was being gifted that he was an assassin for years she is shivering in fear and nodes her head in yes.

He holds her by her waist and takes her to the bathroom for a shower.

He stips Lilith slowly moving his hands all over her curves. He starts licking her from her feet and moves to knees, then her thighs, then belly, then her breasts and biting her on the neck.

Further, they move to the bathtub where he grabs her tight. She lays down on him feeling his touch. When she comes closer to him he feels the lust and wildness making him the beast he hasn’t been in a while.

His gumshoe is started getting erected by this hot, sexy and gorgeous lady in his lap. He starts scratching her slit with his fingers and also started licking her nippies.

Her nipples were already hard. He pinched them and took them in his mouth, biting them until she gasped. He licked the space between her tits.

She sighed in pleasure and leaned down to kiss his neck and chest, down his stomach, and looked up at him as she took the base of his penis in her hand and took the tip of his erection into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.