Assassin and His Love - Cover

Assassin and His Love

Copyright© 2020 by Justin Peter

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is about the love life of the assassin in the GTA who retires from his job and how he spends his life after retirement

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Royalty  

Gregory Blair was an assassin for the Moretti family since the age of 18, he had used all the knowledge of his father as a soldier to become the best assassin. He was quite skilled in business but that detail, he kept for himself. Gregory invested all his cash very wisely as he plans to retire early and live low maintenance. He knew as he 47, it was time to retire as his skill was no longer as shape and he was smart enough to not let his ego get him killed. He finally step out with the blessing of the head of the Moretti family.

As a last gift, his boss invited him to an auction of women that were kidnapped to speak of the retirement. While they discussed as they looked at the ladies, the boss noticed a young lady caught his attention. He motion to his men to get the latest prize at whatever cost, after all Gregory deserved a quiet retirement after over a decade of service.

The boss walked with gregory into a special private room and motioned his guard to bring in the young girl. The guard brought the young lady, she was 5’1, petite, fit, C cup and quite a firm round derriere wearing a short see though white dress. She was blindfolded and her wrist tied in her back. She was terrified as the guard held her arm, unable to see anything.

The boss smiled: “ I noticed, she caught your eye, she is a virgin and should bare you a good family. She has no family, he father had to pay a huge sum and she balance the left over missing debt ... no one will be looking for her.” The boss motion his guard to take her to the car and hand over keys to a brand new car: “ Consider this my wedding gift, old friend ... Its important for a man to have a family ... you waited long enough...” The old man kissed his cheeks and smiled as he shook his hand. “ I will make the marriage document official, you will have them by morning” They knew they would not see each other again as the man was very ill and his identity be kept a secret. Gregory knew everyone that saw him tonight would be executed by the boss as he always made sure Gregory was safe.

The car waited for him outside with the girl bound in the back seat unaware of her faith. The last thing Lilith remembered was being kidnapped after the prom and stripped and placed on auction partly dazed. She tried to undo the wrists band as Gregory drove away to his secret lair which was a farm house in the middle of no where. Lilith kept going in and out of consciousness through the ride to her new home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.