The Tease: a School Punishment Story - Cover

The Tease: a School Punishment Story

by S star W

Copyright© 2020 by S star W

Fantasy Sex Story: A girl who learned early how to manipulate boys gets punished at school.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Light Bond   .

The beginning:

Sandy was a tease. She was one of those girls who began to develop during the spring of her sixth grade year. By the end of the school year, though not a full A-cup yet, had noticeable bumps on her chest. She had noticed, throughout the spring semester, how the boys and even a few of her male teachers looked at her differently. Their eyes seemed transfixed on her developing chest. She also found that boys willingly carried her books for her and she could manipulate them into doing almost anything.

About two months before the end of the school year her mother began to notice the growing buds on her chest. She took Sandy out to the mall and bought her several training bra. She insisted that Sandy wear them every day, though without her mother’s knowledge she often didn’t especially on the weekends. Of course that was harder to do during the week as her mother often came into the room while she was dressing to help her with it and be sure she was ready for school. (Most of them were they pull on type and often rolled up instead of laying flat in the back.)

Through the summer however she almost never wore the thing. It was uncomfortable and she liked having her buds free to move around naturally. She found that the neighborhood boys to do whatever she wanted them to, when her developing chest was bra less and she liked making them do things for her.

The summer wasn’t all fun and games though. For the first time in her life she had a summer job. She was helping her fifty plus year old neighbor, Mrs. Colman, with her house work. Her husband was a teacher at the junior high she would attend next year. He taught both biology and earth science. In fact she would have him for earth science next year.

Sandy starts seventh grade:

When she started junior high the following year, she found that some of the other girls in her class had somewhat caught up with her. She was now filling out a full A-cup bra, but some of the other girls were also wearing them as well, though they didn’t fill them as well as Sandy did. Some of the other girls were also having their monthlies which Sandy had yet to start hers. It was somewhat of a surprise therefore, when three months into the year she had her first one.

She was sitting in first class after lunch when it happened. It was English class and she was bored as usual. Like she often did, when she was bored, she was fantasizing about being touched for the first time. She felt a wetness in her nether reagents, but thought nothing of it. She often got wet down there when she fantasized. When she stood up however, there was a trace of blood on the seat. She saw the blood and screamed as she fell to the floor. She didn’t pass out or anything, but she did cry at the thought that her pants would be ruined. The teacher came running over to see what was wrong.

The teacher, Mrs. Watson, saw the trace of blood and immediately knew what had happened. She escorted Sandy to the nurses office to help her clean herself up. Fortunately for Sandy the nurse had both pads and tampons in stock for just such emergencies. The two women helped her to insert a tampon and get her a pair of sweatpants to wear for the rest of the day. They gave her a few extras so that she could replace it during the day. They also let her call her mom and ask her to pick up some supplies on her way home. Her mother was elated that her little girl was becoming a woman, though Sandy was less pleased. She had been wearing her favorite jeans and now she was sure they would be ruined. (Her mother managed to save the jeans by the way.)

When she got home her mother helped her to wash the sweatpants so that she could return them the next day. She also had a variety of both pads and tampons for her daughter. She showed her daughter how to put a pad into her panties and Sandy decided she preferred them over the tampons. Her mother liked both and would use the remainder of the tampons later.

The next day Sandy headed to school with plenty of extra pads so that she could change them as needed. She was sure that the boys would ignore because of her monthly. She found however that that wasn’t the case. In fact they seem more interested than before. Though a lot of the boys kept asking her if she was alright. Coyly she would say, “Kiss me and I will be.” Many of the boys did in fact kiss her, and she found she liked it. A few of the boys, one or two, tried to go farther, but she stopped them. She’d let them kiss her but that was all.

Sandy makes a mistake:

For the next year or so, she continued to let the boys kiss her whenever they could get away with it. As soon as they tried to kick farther than that however she would put an end to it. She soon got the reputation to being the school tease, but it didn’t stop the boys from trying to get her to do more though. She constantly had boys kissing her and trying to cop a feel.

She could tell by the way they looked at her, that some of the male teachers wanted to do the same. Throughout their fall semester, there was talk of more radical and stricter punishment for students, none of the students took notice of the talk. They were sure that it was all talk and that nothing would actually come of it.

Just before the Christmas break however, it was announced that stricter rules and punishments would go into effect in the spring term. Exactly what those rules or punishments would be however was not announced. All of the students blew it off as just talk.

When they return in January however, they found that rules had definitely changed. For one thing boys and girls could no longer kiss in the halls, they weren’t really supposed to in the first place but most teachers ignored it. Now however whenever a teacher saw it happening they put a stop to it immediately. Each of the students who were caught kissing were given a stern warning, for the first two weeks anyway. After that they were assured, the students would be more severely punished. What exactly the punishment would be was never spelled out though. Even tardiness would result in stricter punishments. One boy who was late for a class was spanked in front of the whole school and had to attend the rest his classes naked for the remainder of the day. Two boys got into a fight during lunch period. They were forced to strip before being padded six times each and spending a rest of the day naked.

Sandy was so afraid of getting punished that she no longer let any of the boys kiss her. She also did her best to ensure that she wasn’t late for any of her classes. On day, in biology class, she refused to do her work however. The class was supposed to be dissecting various animals in the lab, and examining the sexual organs. She couldn’t bring herself to do it though. The animal of course was dead, but she couldn’t allow herself to cut into it.

Sandy gets punished:

Mr. Colman sent her straight to the office. Sandy was scared, of course, but she was also determined that she would not cut into an animal dead or not. She was sure that the principal, Mr. Green, would agree with her. She got to the office a minute or two before Mr. Colman. He had stayed just long enough to ensure that the other students were doing their work, before following Sandy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.