Morning at Home With the Daughter's Pet - Cover

Morning at Home With the Daughter's Pet

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2020 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: Morning Glory involves incest and bestiality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Hairy   .

Fabiola sighed longingly. Even though she was sceptical at first about her daughter’s love for pets, Carolina’s Great Dane Diego finally had grown on her – especially when she discovered benefits she had not considered before.

Life as a widow wasn’t easy, with a spoiled brat for a daughter, who would do anything except take care of her family or the business. And she missed Teodoro, especially in those moments when she woke from a wet dream and was dripping between the legs once again. Now she would’ve just turned over to him, took his flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked it until he would be all hard and thick and groaned sleepily. Then she would sit on him, feel the long rod all the way inside her as she was riding him, nice and slow, so he wouldn’t cum too soon and she could enjoy the feeling for a while. And then, finally, getting her fuck grotto flooded with that thick, warm sperm. Mmmmhhh.

The thought made her even more hot and with a final resolve she pulled the sheets aside and hurried downstairs into the living room. Carolina had not yet returned from her parties, as usual, and Diego was laying alert and faithful on his spot next to the fireplace. Fabiola caressed him gently and then sat down in front of him, pulling up her nightgown and spreading her legs, until she felt his warm, wet tongue on her dripping twat. God, that was hot! Every time anew, just like the first time, a couple of weeks ago, when she had been sitting on the sofa aroused, playing with herself, and then suddenly felt the large nose of the dog in her crotch.

He had just been sniffing her curiously, but that turned her on even more, and when he finally started licking, it was less of a surprise and more of a relief. Ever since, she had him lick her cunt on a regular basis, which he did enthusiastically, getting her almost all the way on that alone. A few times she had observed how the dog had gotten aroused himself and a thick, purple cock swelled up between his legs, but so far she had only dared to touch him there once, rubbing him a little, until he started squirting in short, heavy bursts. The dog sperm on her hand felt wrong at first, but now the thought turned her on even more, and her fantasies went into entirely unknown territories.

If she could blow him? Would he like that? How would this thick, hard dog cock, which didn’t pale in comparison to her husband’s shaft at all, feel inside her mouth? Or ... even in her... ? Fabiola shook her head and tried to shake the thoughts off with it, but her hand wandered curiously between Diego’s legs, where she soon felt his cock dangling. He growled comfortable when she started stroking him, and soon she found herself underneath the animal, pushing her head up to his swollen member, until she finally felt it, warm and thick, between her lips.

Oh man, she thought. This is totally crazy. Fabiola very distinctly felt, that a boundary had been crossed and she was now advancing into territories which made herself feel dirty and depraved, but ... but at the same time, it made her horny as all hell. This dog cock, it tasted fantastic; better than any cock she could remember. Better than Teodoro, better than the sweet driver, which was her lover back then, better than her cousin’s cock, which was her first experience ... just better. And from the moment her lips wrapped themselves around the warm, red club, she already felt small, constant sperm squirts on her tongue.

At first, she kept them in her mouth to enjoy the flavour, but swallowed them soon, as Diego was panting ever more aroused, squirting heavier and heavier. Off and on she let him slip out of her mouth again, making him cum on her face, where his sperm ran down into her night gown, collect between her breasts and then continued its trail down to her crotch. She shook slightly from excitement and fought feverishly to keep her own animalistic urges in check. Would he fuck her? Really hard and deep? How would that feel? What would she have to do, just get down on all fours?

Fabiola finally picked herself up again. It can’t hurt to try, she thought. After all, she was just curious, and could stop any time. Right, she told herself, it was actually just a little curious game, and nobody would ever know about it anyway. She went down on her hands and knees in front of the fireplace and pushed her butt up, while her upper body rested on her elbows. As she was still wondering if he would even find her hole, Diego already jumped on her back and thrust his hips hard against her behind. Once, twice, three times, then his thick fuck rod thrust hard into her sopping slit and started fucking her like his life depended on it.

The dog knew no mercy. His claws tore her gown until it hung in stripes off her back, and his cock slammed into her neglected cunt all the way up to his balls. He took her without restraint or compassion, like the little animal slut she had become. And Fabiola couldn’t believe how horny all this made her. In all her 46 years of life she had never felt so mangy, so hot and so dirty before, never had gotten this wet and never had enjoyed sex so incredibly intense. She soon screamed from lust at every push and almost couldn’t control herself any more when she finally felt it: Diego’s cock got thick and hard, pulsed inside her until hot streams of sperm came pumping out of it. The dog came unrestrained into her slutty cunt and filled her up, until she lay underneath him, panting, almost unable to keep herself up.

She closed her eyes while her breath came in bursts, waiting for the trembling arousal to subside. The dog’s dick seemed to be stuck inside her, since Diego suddenly started fidgeting rather helplessly on her back and couldn’t get off her any more, which almost made her laugh. They must’ve made a funny picture, stuck like this, she thought, but her mind started fervently to look for a way out of this when she heard the sound. The front door just got unlocked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.