Helping Hands - Cover

Helping Hands

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An older farm wife provides more than room and board for the hired help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

The first farm family group headed to the nudist camp. Roger and Sara Lou plus Billy and Rebecca were chosen but at the last minute Todd was added in as a family member who could attend the adult part without a partner because of his age.

Rita had learned that Amy was going to be attending on that basis too so the new young farmhands would have someone to be with. She would be there the whole month so Sam could meet her later as part of the second group.

The young woman had gotten pregnant last year at camp because she was careless with her birth control. Her mom had arranged with the family doctor for a D&C especially when she found out that two black dicks, among many others, had been in her daughter.

Since it was already four to the king size bed, Todd and Sam would have to sleep on the couch or floor if they couldn’t find a woman’s bed to use for the night. Somehow everyone figured the latter would probably be the case for these muscular and good looking guys.

Amy found them as they were unpacking and settling in. She was introduced and her face lit up when she met Todd. But she wanted to go for a walk with Billy and steered him to the adult beach. She asked about Rita and found out the arrangements. When they got to one of the shelters she pulled him inside and they sat on a lounger.

Amy began, “I was pretty stupid last year. I wasn’t careful about birth control or choosing partners. I’ve grown up a lot since then and was really hoping to see you again. I know that you are happily married but you are one of the best guys I have ever met and I want us to be friends ... and also lovers if that’s OK. I’ll understand if I’m not good enough for you but I had to ask.”

Billy put his arms around her and kissed her deeply, “None of us is perfect. If we learn from our mistakes, that’s what is important. I really like you too and wanted to make love with you again.”


They did just that and then walked hand in hand back to the cabin. Billy told her about Todd and Sam and said she’d be real satisfied with them. They were fucking all the women at the farm including Rita so she had some safe and quality men to enjoy. He’d be happy to be with her again anytime. The young woman was sort of surprised at this revelation but quickly asked Todd to sit by her at dinner.

The two were nearly inseparable for the two weeks. When Todd suggested that she might enjoy fucking Roger or Billy, she insisted that it be in a foursome situation so she could share the experience with him. One memorable night they’d had a lot of beer, even though they were underage, and decided to go down the beach after dark and fuck. Amy was riding Todd as best she could being so tipsy. She had to pee real bad but didn’t want to get off his dick in mid-fuck. When her climax hit, her sphincter couldn’t hold back any longer and hot pee soaked Todd’s lower belly. She tried to get up and ended up spraying his erection as it fell out of her vagina. It set off his climax and his white liquid joined her yellow on his belly. They both laughed and Todd pushed her down on the sand and soaked her pussy with his piss. She giggled and told him it tickled. Watersports became a regular part of their sex play when the circumstances permitted.

The couples from last year, Jim and Janine, and Fred and Nancy arrived the second week and were introduced at a cabin bonfire. After a few days of getting acquainted on the adult beach and at cabin parties, some swapping among those who hit it off started happening. Rebecca got tipsy and brave and fucked both Jim and Fred one time at the beach during daylight even. So many horny guys with rampant rods were watching that she got a bit scared and headed back to the cabin, later to laugh about it. But inside she was wet with the thoughts of what could have happened.

Janine and Nancy ganged up on Roger and did the paddleboat thing like they had done with Billy. They stopped at the shore on the far side of the lake to pee, although they could easily have done it in the lake. Roger didn’t complain about getting laid twice in a row though.

The fat woman tried to get the new guys to bang her but Billy had warned them about her wiles. There was enough variety in their group to keep anyone happy, and they sure did get happy. Todd got his pale ass sunburned from the amount of time he spent outside on top of Amy but that was the only casualty of the first two weeks.

The second group arrived and the first group kissed and squeezed everyone goodbye. Amy was an opportunist so was thinking more about meeting Sam than losing Todd. He’d barely gotten his clothes off before she volunteered to show him the adult beach. His cock soon felt the familiar slipperiness of Todd’s fresh cum but in a previously unshared pussy. She remained true to form and soon was fucking Cowboy’s long pecker and Jesse, who stretched her pussy more than anyone. It was different and she liked different.

But Sam was her main, although not her only, fuck partner. She soon showed him the pee play she’d discovered with Todd. He liked it just as much.

Once again, everyone mixed and mingled and merged. Rita enjoyed the genital reunions with Jim and Fred. They played in the cabins and at the adult beach. She took another hike with them but this time when they peed she had a small blanket in a backpack and they fucked beside the trail too.

Both Cowboy and Jesse were having a great time. They were very popular with Janine and Nancy whose husbands fucked the mature sisters as often as possible. Sam was smitten with the beautiful and sexy Amy but had some other adventures too. One afternoon he came running back to the cabin and jumped in the shower. Janine was there and asked him what was going on. He replied, “That fat woman Billy told us about cornered me at the beach. I was being polite and she just kept after me. But when she spread her fat legs and I saw her drooling and puffy pussy I just ran away. I felt dirty.”

Janine laughed and told him he did the right thing, “You stick to us farm women and you’ll be better off. I think Amy is OK but be careful. Me and Nancy will give you a good time whenever you want. We don’t get the chance to screw young guys like you at home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.