Andrea in Fortana City - Cover

Andrea in Fortana City

by Dan Freman

Copyright© 2020 by Dan Freman

Fantasy Sex Story: A lost girl roams an mysterious fantasy city and finds fulfillment

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   .

Andrea roamed the dark and wet streets of Fortana City. It had been a few years since the amulet with the dotted circle brought her here.

Fortana city is a labyrinth that seemed to have no end. Andrea is little thing in a vast maze. She always feels exposed and vulnerable, but above all, she has an insatiable desire for sex and nothing more. Sexual energy tingled through her body, like an orgasm that would never come. It was like that always. She would and she has done anything needed to satisfy it.

Her body and clothes were everything she owned in this place. There was little of her body left to the imagination. Her legs were adorned with simple black stockings and black high heels. A skimpy bra and panties provided slight modesty to her gorgeously long and thin body.

There were others here. Strange figures slid away into dark corners carefully watching her while they masturbated. She could hear them. Not all would hide. Some were friendly and would approach her. Others were dangerous.

Andrea learned that she had something the other women here didn’t. It wasn’t just her gorgeous cock that kept slipping out of her panties. It was a sort of power that she had over the others if she wanted to use it. She would usually use it against the violent naked ones that tried to strip, bind and fuck her in the street. She had to be on guard all the time.

She knew she was an object of desire and that she was always watched. Sometimes she would pull her panties down and walk which would draw out the good and the worst. She would select a strong and handsome man and use her power to push others away. These men would grope and strip her. They would struggle to pin down her naked body. They had large wet cocks they would thrust into her mouth. They would squeeze and suck her tits and toes. Most of all, she loved that they took pleasure from her body. She allowed it to happen. At the right moment, she would arch her lovely back and allow them to enter her. They would spray hot cum over her body and lick it off. If she hadn’t cum already, she would often return the favor and ravish their bodies. Only then would they both feel content. They could forget the raging desires for at least a while. Eventually, she would push them away with her power.

She was always seeking a good partner. It was rare, but some were close to normal. They would talk to her. They would pleasure each other in all sorts of ways. However, it always ended badly.

Before she could find someone, she had to find a place.

There were secrets to find in the city. Places where you could see and do things with the others. Streetlamps along the sidewalks cast dim light on the cobblestone streets and the sides of gray stone buildings. She sought for a door with a small dotted circle like the amulet. It didn’t matter which way she walked or which corner she turned.

In Fortana, nobody ever knew where they were coming from or going.

After a few hours, she found a door, opened it and went inside. Another disappointment. A tiny studio with a bed and an old lamp. It would have to do. Some places were better than others.

She went outside, leaving the door open and sat on the steps to wait. There was only one way to pass the time. She spread her legs open and massaged her cock. Her other hand slipped under her bra to play with her nipples. It was wonderfully soothing and took the edge off.

She heard footsteps and pulled herself together, standing up against a street lamp near the steps. The glow of the light accentuated her smooth and tight body. She always felt that she looked like a prostitute, even though there was no such thing here. It was always best to be prepared, even if it turned out to be a maniac.

She perked up when a man in a suit walked towards her. She adjusted her bra and panties. She held her breasts out to look more attractive.

“Hello. I’m Peter” he said as he stopped a few feet away and put his hands in his pockets. Peter was perhaps the most attractive man Andrea had ever seen. He was tall with smart handsome features and piercing blue eyes. He was young, maybe twenty-five, but he had a tossed mix of brown and gray hair. He looked strong and confident in his fine tweed suit. He smiled and rocked back and forth comfortably.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.