The Long Vacation - Cover

The Long Vacation

Copyright© 2020 by Justin Peter

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Its about me and my school days friend getting along in an vacation and when things get started between us in Toronto

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   White Female   Indian Male   First   Safe Sex  

Deepti got good grades in 12th and then she got an admission in a college of engineering in a new city of Missisauga. We talked a lot now and always tried to keep out intimacy as it was the moment she left. Things changed in my life too, I had chance to start a new job in a town closure to deepti’s college and so we were happy that we would have more chances to meet. Finally the day came, we were meeting after 7 months of our last meet.

It was Friday afternoon and was a sunny day out. As she entered the appartment we fell in each others arms and then after few moments she stood up and said it is hot so she’ll take bath. I was sitting on my bed and she was undressing in front of me. She removed her jeans and covered herself with a towel again she removed her T-shirt and she was wearing a tight inners.

I could see the shape of her attractive boobs with pointed nipples. I instantly got a hard on. I have got inches penis and big too. She walked to the bathroom, her ass flashed and her boobs were going in front of her. She latched the bathroom door and I once took out my 7 incher and started stroking.

It seemed like she had a kinky idea while going inside. So, she acted like she forgot to latch the bathroom door. I wanted to give her a good bath and help her getting relief from the scorching temprature, so I took off my clothes and just left my underpants on and walked in behined her

Deepti was wearing black satin bikkini. I hold her tightly and pushed her under the shower of warm water. I applied soap on her arm pits and pretty and lovely breasts. I felt her erected nipples for some time then rubbed soap on her back and belly.

I tried to pull her panties down. She resisted and was making me work hard to take off her panties. Finally however I pulled them down and away from her legs. I applied soap on her pussy and worked up quite some leather, She sniggered and clung to my neck and with playfully pulled my hairs.

I was sucking, licking and biting her nipples. Then she was holding my head in place right on her nipples. Her hand started to go towards her pussy but I caught it and put it on my big shaft and she started moving it with perfect strokes.I went down and made her lean against the wall and spread her legs.

Her pussy smelled of her love juices even with the water running over its smooth curves. I started licking her sweet cunt at once. I ran my tongue along her slit like the dog. She avoided looking at my face and kept her eyes shut but I licked on inside of her thighs and on legs. I felt her pussy hole and inserted a finger. She gasped and held me even more tightly, but she didn’t know this was just a trailer of what was about to come for her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.