Like the Good Old Days - Cover

Like the Good Old Days

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Mid-forties wife wants some more sexual excitement in her now-boring marriage. Reminds husband of stuff they did when dating as a stimulant and he wants to do it again. She acts reluctant but enjoys it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Sharing   Slut Wife   .

After 25 years, and now with the two grown kids out of the house, Olivia realized how boring her life was. She didn’t work so there was an awful lot of free time during the day and she started cruising around on the web seeing what she could find. A girlfriend told her about porn sites which, besides getting her wet down there, made her realize how mundane her sex life had been for quite a while. Her husband, Harold, didn’t seem to be very interested in her anymore. Sure, she was in her mid-40s but her tits weren’t sagging too badly and she’d put on a little bit of weight but nothing that destroyed her shape. A couple of times a month they would get it on but it was just the “same old, same old”.

She knew enough from feeding and entertaining kids as they were growing up that you just had to try things differently once in a while to make them interesting. When she took more of the initiative, dressing lightly and seductively, acting like a sex tease, she did get Harold to respond a lot more often and they fucked in different places in the house than they ever had. Her porn exploration showed her some other things to do, like bondage and role-playing, but she eventually ran out of those ideas too. At this point she put some of it on Harold and told him to come up with some ideas.

She had to give him credit, he did think about it but his idea didn’t set real well. His suggestion of them finding some other people to fuck with worried her. Who would find her older “mommy body” attractive? Would they look for other couples their age or younger folks, or who? How would they ever find people that would want to do such a thing?

As they talked about it, it did spice up their own copulations. Harold reminded her about when they were first dating. He lived in a dorm with a roommate and there had been some times when she had gotten all wound up from Harold’s banging and wouldn’t even stop if the roommate walked in. One time it was so warm that they had all the covers thrown off and the roommate stood there and watched them. They were too close to the end to stop even though he pulled out his pecker and stroked it just a few feet from her face.

She was humping back at Harold and watching that other erection getting rubbed and she came big time. She heard and felt Harold shooting his stuff inside her but she wasn’t there yet. When he pulled out and rolled off she didn’t resist as the roomie, who had dropped his drawers by this time, got between her legs and kept the action going. God, it had been hot feeling her second-ever cock sliding in her first cock’s juices!

He didn’t last long and Harold was hard again as soon as the roommate sprayed her insides and pulled out. Her main man pounded her to a final wild orgasm. From then on, if the roommate was around and Harold was there too, roomie got her pussy and she loved it. That started happening often enough that she figured Harold was even setting it up, but who was she to complain?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.