Treasure Cunt - Cover

Treasure Cunt

by Dan Freman

Copyright© 2020 by Dan Freman

Fantasy Sex Story: Emil finds treasure he wasn't looking for and his life changes forever.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   .

Emil strolled alone down the sunny ocean beach, his clicking metal detector swaying back and forth. He had managed to dig up few old coins and an interesting bottle cap, but not much else. So he decided to wander further up along the narrow shore to a remote area he had never explored. Emil knew that finding real treasure took effort. There was nobody around - probably miles. Only a gentle breeze and a few birds accompanied him. As he climbed over the knotty roots and rocks along the shoreline, he wished he had worn something more comfortable than those tight red shorts, sandals and a flimsy white T-shirt. In fact, he thought it would be nice to be naked, but he felt a little too shy to strip down for some reason.

As he got into a nice clearing, he first thought his metal detector had picked up something, but it was something else. It sounded like music and people laughing from far ahead, perhaps over the top of a group of tall rocks he could not see past.

Emil curiously moved toward the rocks. For sure there were people on the other side. Maybe a beach party he thought. He set his detector down and carefully climbed the rocks to peek over. He had no idea at that moment that life as he knew it was over.

He popped his head over the top of the rocks. Sure enough, there were at least 50 people spread out across a beautiful beach area.

Some were talking and laughing, eating and drinking. Others were sleeping or swimming together in the ocean.

He realized that all of them were -men- and most of them were completely naked.

Some just had a shirt on or just underwear. Some of them were hugging and rubbing up against each other. All different bodies. Large dicks, small dicks, massive boners in hands and mouths.

A few were fucking on towels.

“Come on in friend!”, a friendly voice yelled out. The man with beach blond hair who noticed him was very big and muscular - his hand outstretched to help Emil over the rocks.

Email jumped down onto the beach. “I’m Jim!”, said the big beach blond - his hand out for a handshake. Emil looked down and past Jim’s hand to the massive flaccid cock between Jim’s legs.

Emil felt a flush of red hit his face and it was like the world had gone silent. They shook hands and Jim pulled Emil in for a hug. Emil could feel Jim’s massive pecker against his red shorts.

Jim rubbed Emil’s back and smiled at him. Suddenly, Emil realized had a beer in his hand. He didn’t know where it came from.

Emil took some sips of beer as Jim held his hand and moved him into the beach area.

Some of the other men smiled and nodded at Emil. Some didn’t seem to notice him at all and some of the naked ones got up to join them.

The men surrounded Emil, smiling and rubbing his arms and back as they walked towards a large smooth rock. The rock had a simple large circle on it with a dot in the center. The men smelled wonderful to Emil. Like a musky after sex smell. As they walked, Emil felt that his sandals and red shorts were gone. He didn’t know why. They were just gone. He was just in his underwear and a T-shirt.

The men gently squeezed Emil’s ass and rubbed their cocks against him. Emil reached out to touch one of the men who smiled and encouraged Emil to touch his hard cock. He had never done that before. It felt smooth and warm and wonderful. Almost electric.

Now Emil’s shirt was gone, only his underwear was left on. The men kissed and rubbed his chest and pinched his nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.