Princely Phallus - Cover

Princely Phallus

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: How a Prince finds his Princess, or was it the other way around?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Romantic   Sharing   First   Pregnancy   .

His phallus was renowned, mostly from direct experience passed on by word of mouth. Like his royal father before him, he frequently took the measure of the female subjects of their small kingdom. It was the royal right, or “droit de seigneur” which he employed when horny.

It mattered not if they were married or even a rare virgin. If he fancied them they must follow his orders and, even in the presence of husband or lover, accept his significant sword in their female sheath. Most struggled, but only when being observed, to act as if they were merely accepting their fate. Most enjoyed it greatly regardless of the circumstances. In private some subjects wished they would be selected for the opportunity based on the stories they’d heard.

The prince was riding through a small village one day and a woman with long red hair did not move out of his way. He rode up close behind her and his stallion was even breathing on her but she didn’t give way. He dismounted and walked beside this upstart, leading his horse. “And what is your name, young woman?” he asked after getting a good look at her comely face and ample bosom.

“I am Auburna, your Highness,” she replied, indicating she was fully aware of who she had not deferred to.

“I wish to spend the night in your dwelling,” the Prince ordered.

The ramifications of that to a female who resided there were well known but she calmly replied, “It is the third house on the right. I am going there now.” They walked silently.

It was a modest family home where she lived with her parents and two older sisters. Startled, the rest of the family hurried to make the Prince welcome. Her father offered some of his homemade wine and the older sisters tried to make conversation with the royal guest, hoping to get his attentions and perhaps become a Princess. Auburna worked with her mother on the meal.

After the meal, which received compliments from the Prince, he made an announcement, “I am attracted to Auburna and I choose to spend the night with her.” It was simple and direct and the older sisters were greatly disappointed as was the wife of the household, having heard from a relative about the pleasures of his nighttime company.

Although Auburna shared a room with her sisters, they sought repose elsewhere. Bringing some more of her father’s wine into the chamber, lit by a few candles, she began softly singing a song and dancing to its rhythm. Her clothes were removed sensuously and the Prince was fascinated by the spectacle. Her full and firm breasts brought his legendary tool to full attention and he was breathing hard by the time the lightly furred place where her thighs joined was uncovered.

He was wise in the ways of women, having learned much from the older ones charged with his care at the palace, as well as many eager ones on his travels, and began exploring this treasure with fingers and mouth, causing her to purr in pleasure. He knew that this would make the mounting much more enjoyable for both.

When he finally thrust his manhood into the wet flower, encountering a slight resistance and a small noise from her before he could go deeper. He thought, “Was she a virgin?” He had rarely encountered those and one this lovely was unlikely to have remained unentered at her apparent age. Brushing that question aside, he pursued this task and she began moving and making noises of pleasure. He noted with great appreciation that she did not just lie there passively to accept his thrusts like so many of the women. She moved in synchrony and responded with enthusiasm, her hands roaming on his body as he moved within her.

Having spent himself twice without withdrawing, he rose to empty his bladder and discovered some red residue on his organ. He was indeed her first lover. When his capability returned during the night and in the morning he sampled her sweetness again and she seemed eager for that.

“My dear Auburna, I have enjoyed your hospitality greatly, perhaps more than any one so far on this journey. I shall look forward to returning to this area again.” She curtseyed and waved as he rode away.

The reader will notice that no mention of contraception was made. It was available only as folk medicine at that time and this Prince, the King, and his male ancestors had undoubtedly sprinkled their descendants throughout the kingdom with single and married woman alike. If it could be tracked, it was likely that some level of kinship might be present in most of the women the Prince was leaving his seed in.

The Prince thought this might not be the case with Auburna. Her parents had emigrated from another land and brought the children with them. He thought of her often as he travelled, even when between the legs of other women where he stayed the nights.

Instead of returning to the castle by a different route as he usually did, he adjusted to pass through Auburna’s village again. He’d sent a messenger ahead so she greeted him on the road before the village and he took her to a nearby woods. Finding a clearing, she spread out a blanket and offered him wine and cheese. He thanked her for that but undid his breeches first. Her skirt came up and she was laid bare for him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.