Julie's Slumber Party - Cover

Julie's Slumber Party

by Albie Bankhead

Copyright© 2020 by Albie Bankhead

Erotica Sex Story: Julie invites her best friend to spend the night at her father's house. Daddy is working late, but what will happen when he gets home?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

“Ready for another one?” Julie asked me.

She was talking about a tequila shot, and I was definitely ready to enjoy my second one of the night. Julie had invited me to spend the night with her at her father’s house. Her parents had gotten a divorce about two years ago, when Julie was 14. Apparently, her mom and dad separated on good terms, and Julie spent her time divided between their two homes. Julie had been spending this week at her father’s house, and she knew that he would be working late into the night.

“I’m so glad you came to spend the night with me,” she told me.

“I have a hard time falling asleep if my dad’s not here when I go to bed.”

“No problem,” I told her.

“I’m having a great time!”

We clinked our shot glasses together, licked the salt off the rims, downed our shots, and followed up with limes. The strong liquor burned as it flowed down my throat, and I felt like I was slowly beginning to feel the effects of drinking two shots within the span of ten minutes.

“Wanna fix something to eat?”

I thought that eating would probably be a good idea, if only to curb the effects of the alcohol.

“Sure!”

Julie and I worked together in the kitchen to warm up some pizza rolls and make popcorn using the air popper. It was around 7:00, and I had no idea when Julie’s dad was going to be home from work.

“Let’s start a movie and pig out!” Julie offered. “I’m so tired. I don’t know if I’ll make it through the whole thing,” I lamented.

“That’s OK. We can fall asleep on the couch. My dad won’t mind.”

Julie and I took our small banquet of unhealthy slumber party food into the living room, stripped down to our panties and t-shirts, and made ourselves comfortable on the couch. She started the movie, a Chick Flick whose name I can’t remember, and we settled in under comfy blankets to watch.

I don’t know how long I was asleep, but when I began to come to my senses I heard whispering coming from beside me on the couch.

“Should we be doing this?” a male voice whispered in the dim light.

I realized that the voice belonged to Julie’s father who was seated between us, a foot or so away from me.

“Don’t worry, Lacy’s asleep,” was Julie’s whispered reply.

I was still in a halfway seated position, and my head was leaning against the back of the couch, eyes facing in their direction. I stealthily opened one eye just the tiniest bit to see what was happening on the couch next to me. Julie was leaning against her father, and her hand was rubbing the front of his pajama bottoms. It was obvious that her touch was exciting him, as a fairly large bulge was visible beneath her hand.

I tried to hide my surprise at seeing the two of them in such a compromising position. On the other hand, I began to feel myself become mildly aroused. Julie’s father was a very attractive man. He was blonde with blue eyes, tall with a muscular build. I don’t know exactly how old he is, but my best guess would be late thirties. Julie and I have been friends almost our entire lives, and I have had plenty of secret fantasies about her luscious father.

“Mmmm, that feels good,” came a whispered moan from beside me.

I felt movement on the couch as Julie’s father stood up and pulled off his pajama bottoms. He was facing away from me, and his chiseled ass was in full view.

“Look at what you’ve done, my sweet girl. Now you need to take care of it.”

Julie moved to the floor and positioned herself on her knees in front of her father’s sturdy cock. She guided it into her mouth with her hand and began pushing her lips up and down along his hard shaft.

My pussy was dripping wet, having become aroused by their whispering, touching, and now this turn of events. Because neither of them was paying any attention to me, I was able to slowly move to a reclining position on the couch. Still under my blanket, I slid my panties off and began to rub my swollen clit with one finger. I could feel that I was wet, and my finger moved in lazy circles along my clit. The soft moans that were coming from Julie and her father only served to make me more excited. I gently leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.