Evening at the Club, When the Lesbians Dance - Cover

Evening at the Club, When the Lesbians Dance

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2020 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: Before she goes out for the night, her dog needs to satisfy her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   .

The pile of clothes on the floor grew larger with every piece Carolina threw on it. She put on another tight dress and eyed herself in the mirror of her extensive walk-in closet. No, she decided, that green, tight-fitting piece of cloth she was wearing still didn’t look slutty enough, and she felt slutty. Damn slutty even. So slutty she might as well go naked right off the bat.

The dress ended up on the pile with a peppy toss and she sttod naked as she dug through the clothes rack. The silver one with the sequins, perhaps? She put it on and pulled it straight. She liked the cleavage, which almost went all the way down to her belly button at the front, accentuating her small breasts nicely from the side. At the back, the dress had some nifty diagonal cuts and showed enough skin to rouse everyone’s curiosity. Especially the bottom cut gave a tiny peek at her butt, which almost made her wet herself.

And underwear? She thought for a moment. The dress was long enough to not reveal too much – at least as long as she wasn’t bending over. And besides, she liked feeling free underneath. So maybe just some stockings with a garter belt. She rolled a pair of white ones up her legs and attached them to the straps of the belt, sliding the skirt upwards to expose her thick bush. She grinned. Maybe just a teeny tiny thong, showing her pubes around the sides and leaving no doubt about the state of her pussy. Sometimes a little playful hide-and-seek was better than showing everything out in the open, she decided, putting on a white, sheer thong that matched the style of the stockings.

When she was done, she ran her fingers once more across her crotch, as if to congratulate herself for her outfit. The hair tickled on her fingertips and gave her a nice and comforting feeling. Yes, she thought, this is perfect. The bush was still visible enough to leave them wanting more and spread enough pussy fragrance – as it was the smell that turned them on more than anything else, most of the time, wasn’t it?

As if to confirm her thoughts, her Great Dane Diego just came in to sniff her crotch. He was always happy to see his mistress and was readily aroused when he sensed the mood she was in. “Hey, big boy,” Carolina greeted him. “You like the dress too, huh? There’s lots to smell here...”

She gasped for air when Diego started to push his nose under her skirt, licking along her thighs with his large, rough tongue. He was straight and boisterous, as usual, which was one thing she loved about him and his four-legged kin – they were simply less complicated and more easygoing than men.

The young millionaire pulled up her skirt and took her panties aside, giving her trusted lover good access to her pussy. He didn’t let himself get asked twice and licked eagerly and fiercely along her labia. Carolina closed her eyes and leaned back against the closet, where she slowly sank to the floor. She opened her legs wider and wider and felt the Dane’s wet, warm tongue all over her crotch. Diego couldn’t get enough of his mistress’ pussy.

Finally she opened her eyes again and tilted her head to inspect him underneath. Between his hind legs she already saw a tell-tale red lappet peek out, which indicated how aroused he was. She caressed him gently and her hand wandered down there, to stroke his balls and shaft.

Diego loved that treatment and his penis was soon completely exposed, nice and thick and hard, and Carolina couldn’t wait any longer and got down on all fours in front of him. The large, dark-brown dog jumped her immediately and she felt his hard truncheon press against her pelvis between her legs. One, two thrusts, and he finally hit the dripping wet cunt of his mistress, filling her up deep and wide, starting to pound her as hard and fast as only quadrupeds could.

She yelled loud and started cursing. Yes, she thought, that was just the way she wanted it. She just wanted to be a dirty dog cunt, and get fucked like one. Diego’s claws tore a few more cuts into her dress, as he stomped his cudgel into her, filling her muff up all the way each time. Even though she was already familiar with the dog’s cock, she was surprised every time with how large and hard it felt.

As usual it didn’t take long until she felt the tell-tale twitch, followed with a strong swelling at the entrance of her pussy, knotting the dick tightly inside herself and filling her up with a fountain of dog sperm. It felt as if her cunt got blown up by that thick cock and all of the cum he pumped inside her. She wondered how bitches could take all of that, and almost was a little jealous of them always being able to enjoy getting fucked by every dog while she needed to take special precautions. On the other hand ... at least she wasn’t just reliant on dogs.

Diego stayed a while on her back and waited for the knot to go down, while her pussy slowly adjusted to the stretch, getting more and more slick from the sperm, until the fat dog cock slipped out of her, followed by a juicy gush. Carolina held her hand underneath and caught what she could, slurping it off her fingers. Delicious, there was nothing better than sperm, she decided, before rubbing the rest on her skin.

When she finally got up again, she felt the rest of the cum still running out of herself and down her legs. Eyeing herself once more in the mirror, she straightened her dress again and took a look at the new cuts. It looked pretty battered, but somehow she even liked that look better than before, especially when she thought about how it came to be. The vibration of her phone reminded her that it was too late now anyway to change something, as a message from her friend Leila indicated that she was already waiting for her outside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.