32 - Date With Jenny - Cover

32 - Date With Jenny

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2020 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: As we know, Paul made arrangements so that Paula would not have to do without while he was gone. But as we also know, Paula made similar arrangements, for similar reasons. When I tried to go all Fred & Frida on this one, it just didn't work. So make peace with the word REDACTED, and enjoy. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Oriental Female   First   .

4:21 P.M., Monday, November 23, 2015

PLUR-MAkKikM, just outside Honolulu, HI

Paul Macon was excited, but nervous. What his girlfriend had done was very sweet, and it was sweet of her friend Jenny to agree. But the little boy hadn’t really done anything sexual with anybody but Paula Akron, and the thought of doing it with, or even kissing, Jenny Inoguchi was a bit scary. When he had first had sexual intercourse with Paula the girl was determined that she not lose her virginity to a possible future rape by the grown man Genkins, and she had already experienced kissing, French kissing, and oral sex.

Jenny was a total virgin. Jenny had the amount of sexual experience one would expect a barely ten year old girl to have: absolutely none. She might have played doctor or you-show-me-yours-I’ll-show-you-mine, but she might not even have done that.

In short, Paul Macon was afraid that he might ruin things, that Jenny’s first time might not be good and that this would be his fault. It didn’t occur to him that Jenny might have similar fears: that she might not be any good.

When Ted Michaels opened the door and welcomed Jenny in, he could see that she was nervous. He even knew what she was nervous about, but he wasn’t going to try to stop it from happening. If the little boys were old enough to say yes or no to someone their own age, then a little girl was too. He did feel a little less comfortable, and it was because Jenny was a girl. He chalked it up to unresolved sexism and greeted the child with a smile.

“Good to see you, Jenny.”

“Good to see you too, Mr. Michaels,” the little girl answered. Did her voice carry a hint of flirtation?

“Paul is in a guest room,” Ted informed her. “He’ll understand if you want to talk a bit or something before jumping right into, um...”

“Into sex,” Jenny stated flatly.

“Yes,” Ted chuckled. “Into sex. And, actually, he’d understand if you wanted to back out of that altogether. I mean, what with you being nine years old.”

Jenny grinned up at the older man. He was almost fifty, as old as her youngest grandpa, but he was pretty cool. After all, he was letting THIS happen in his house.

“Mr. Michaels,” she told him, “first of all, I’m ten. Barely ten, but yeah. Now, let me tell you something, ‘cause I can trust you not to tell my ‘rents, but I almost went out with a thirteen year old boy so I could learn all about kissing and sex and stuff. But a teenager that’ll make out with a nine-year-old, I was still nine, ain’t a nice boy. Paul is a nice boy, and he probably knows as much as any thirteen-year-old.”

“He knows more than most,” Ted assured her. “Well then, let me take you to where he is.”

Ted tapped on the pocket door of the same room in which Sam and, two days later, George, had entertained Paula.

“Is that you, Jenny?” a child’s voice asked from the other side.

“It’s me alright,” Jenny assured him.

The door opened and Paul Macon was standing there in his “business casual” clothes, the same that he sometimes wore on stage. If this was intended to impress Jenny, it worked. She’d noted several times how handsome the nine year old boy looked on stage that first time, and this was exactly what he’d been wearing.

Jenny didn’t often feel overt sexual arousal. While the very first hints of puberty were stirring inside her little body, the truth is that she didn’t have the adult hormones to produce the primal mating urge she would become all too familiar with in a few years. But she was feeling it now. Usually she thought of Paul Macon as her classmate and as her best friend’s boyfriend, but in that moment she saw him as a rock star, and her body reacted the way many young women’s bodies react to rock stars. Thanks to conversations with Paula (who it didn’t occur to her was just as big a star as Paul was) Jenny knew exactly what REDACTED meant.

The little girl stepped into the room and didn’t even notice as Ted closed the door. The grown man simply walked away, knowing that they needed no help from him. Jenny, despite her brave words a minute ago, had been ready to back out of this whole thing, or maybe limit it to kissing. Now, she was ready to give her virginity to this boy. Little Jenny Inoguchi was a natural-born groupie.

For his part, Paul had been ready to back out himself. Five minutes ago, for the first time, the question of infidelity had crossed his mind, and he didn’t even know that word. But he did understand the concept, and the thought of doing something with Jenny while Paula was away suddenly bothered him. Paula was his girlfriend, and just because a stupid court order had separated them for who knew how long, well she was still his girlfriend. Was it right to do sex stuff with another girl?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.