Suck-loving Mother - Cover

Suck-loving Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She washed her son's back since he was a child, but recently, his cock has been hard. Can Debra resist the urges building in her body?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following day, Debra was lounging in the tub. Her asshole had a throbbing in it. Her shitter wasn’t sore, but throbbed in a pleasant manner. She leaned her head on the rim of the tub, her legs parted so the hot water soothed her asshole. When she had told her son he could fuck her ass every day, he had taken her literally. He had fucked her in the ass twice more, the final time in bed, with her on her hands and knees, her ass pushed into the air for him.

She was surprised her asshole wasn’t blistered from so much heated friction. Shed felt as if she had a gallon of his hot cum-juice in her ass by the time she went to sleep.

She knew, that morning, that getting fucked in the ass was something she should have done long ago. How she missed out, Debra wasn’t sure. It certainly wasn’t because she was adverse to it. Taking her son’s cock up her asshole told her that much.

She wondered if perhaps boys had changed since she was young. Jerry seemed to want to try everything with her but she didn’t remember any boys in those days so eager. They were more interested in sticking their cocks into her cunt, stabbing quickly, and cumming off, and to hell with her pleasure.

But Jerry was interested in making fucking feel as good for her as it did for him.

Waking up that morning, she found her son with a hard-on once again. It seemed he woke up every morning with a hard-on. She didn’t recall her husband ever doing that, except once in a while. At first, Debra had thought her husband was after her pussy, but he explained to her that his cock was hard because he had to piss so badly. But her son, when he woke up with that cock so hard, didn’t seem in such a rush to take a piss. Maybe men were different, she thought. Maybe her husband hadn’t been as interested in fucking her as her son was.

In the beginning, her husband was hungry for her, and Debra was a very enthusiastic partner, always available to him. In the beginning, her husband loved her eagerness, loved her wanton positions, loved it when she sucked him off. But then, somehow, he seemed to have lost interest in her. Not knowing why, Debra had tried everything she knew to hold his interest, willing to degrade and humiliate herself for his pleasure. But even that had failed. Her husband had been married to his work.

She had not felt a loss when he finally left her. She had felt glad to be alone. She had spent hours playing with herself as he lay beside her in bed, reading business reports and dictating into his bedside machine. She had played with herself openly and even sucked at his cock and he would brush her away.

When she was finally alone, she found it more pleasurable even if she did to have to finger-fuck herself in her room without him nearby.

She hoped her son wouldn’t lose his interest in her. She hoped Jerry would not turn out like his father. Debra could understand it if her husband had wanted another woman, but she didn’t understand his passion and devotion to business. She could have understood his desire to fuck a different woman, and would have had gone along with him if that was how he wanted it. She would have joined him and another woman, but how could she join him in his work? His job was his interest, his mistress, his blow-job and fuck. She was simply the person who cleaned house and cooked for him.

Jerry, now...

She smiled as she thought of her son. Her asshole kept throbbing under the water and she wondered if her son would ever fuck her cunt again. He seemed too excited about sticking his cock up her ass, she thought he might enjoy that better than her hot cunt. Debra didn’t really mind, she loved his cock in her ass as much as he did.

“You’re gonna get water logged, Mom!” Jerry said, coming into the bathroom.

“I have to smell good for you, don’t I?” She grinned at him.

“You always smell good to me.” He said, sitting on the toilet and watching her. He had carried in a glass of iced tea for her and Debra sipped it.

Jerry was in a pair of jeans, and she noticed the bulge his cock and balls made in them. She ran her tongue over her lips as she gazed at his crotch, recalling every detail of his cock and balls.

She set the glass on the floor of the bathroom and lifted her cunt-lips above the water line. Jerry watched her pussy as she smoothed her wet cunt-hair away from it. Debra began to squirt short streams of piss. The golden piss arched high and dropped back to the water. She squirted, then stopped, squirted again, stopped. She peeled her cunt as open as she could, and sent a long, arching stream of golden piss into the air.

Jerry grinned, sliding his hand into the stream.

“Do you always take a piss in the bath, Mom?”

“Only when you’re in here watching like some sex-crazed maniac!” she replied. She finished pissing, then lowered her hips back under the water.

Jerry pulled his drenched hand to his face, licking the piss from his palm. That reminded Debra.

“Baby, you were supposed to piss in my mouth,” she said softly, almost shyly. “What happened?”

“I got tied up in your ass, I think!” He giggled.

“I know. My asshole is still throbbing from it, too.”

“I can do it now,” he offered.

Debra’s eyes took on a smoldering expression, slitted slightly. She picked up the iced tea and sipped, looking at him over the rim. Jerry, without waiting for her to answer, stood up, opened his pants, then fished his cock out. He waved his prick, thrusting his hips toward his mother’s face.

“Take your pants down,” she said in a husky voice.

Jerry pushed his jeans to his feet, and Debra gazed heatedly at his prick and balls, just as excited by them as she’d been that first time. She swallowed, anticipating what she was about to do with him. It seemed so depraved, something a very wicked woman would do.

She sat up in the tub, tilting her face toward his dangling cock. She kissed the tip of his prick softly, then swiped her tongue over his piss-hole. She gazed up at his face with glazed eagerness, giggling slightly.

“You know what this makes your mother, don’t you?” she asked.

He shook his head. “I just know you like my cock, Mom!”

“It makes my mouth your toilet, Jerry,” she murmured. “You piss in the toilet, don’t you? Well, if you piss in my mouth, then my mouth becomes your toilet.”

“Yeah!” he said with excitement.

“This just might be fun,” Debra purred, opening her mouth wide.

Jerry’s cock was about a foot away from her face. She watched his prick body, her mouth wide and her tongue out, waiting. Jerry looked at his mother’s tits, seeing the soap bubbles on them, then at her face. There was a soft, pink glow on her face. He squirted quickly, then stopped.

The hot piss missed her open mouth and splashed just beneath her chin. Debra moaned softly as she felt it, but her mouth remained wide open. Her eyes seemed to burn with a greater heat as his piss ran down to her naked tits.

“Missed,” Jerry said, his voice soft with fascination.

He adjusted his cock and sent another squirt. That one spattered between Debra’s lips, across her tongue and to the back of her throat.

Her cunt immediately clenched as she tasted his hot piss. She waited for him to piss a long, strong stream, but Jerry played.

He squirted time and again, starting and stopping, pissing into her mouth, then over her tits. Debra sat with her head tilted up to his cock, mouth wide open, her cunt on fire with excitement. Her long nipples stood out stiffly, and his hot piss sprayed over them, making them tingle. She lifted her hands and placed them on her son’s hips, drawing his cock closer to her face.

Jerry aimed his cock at her open mouth, and sent a hot stream of golden-colored piss into it. He didn’t stop. Debra’s eyes closed as his piss filled her mouth, running out of it and down her chin to her tits. She trembled with weird sensations of pleasures, tasting his piss on her tongue, enjoying it. She clung to his hips while he pissed into her mouth, her ass-cheeks writhing on the bottom of the tub, her cunt gripping tightly as her clit knotted and throbbed. She would cum, she knew, if her son pissed long enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.