Suck-loving Mother - Cover

Suck-loving Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She washed her son's back since he was a child, but recently, his cock has been hard. Can Debra resist the urges building in her body?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

“I’m gonna spend the whole day with you, Mom,” Jerry announced after breakfast the next morning.

“That’s nice,” she replied.

She had awakened earlier than he and found him pressing his young hard-on against her ass. The feel of his cock throbbing there made her feel good. Debra enjoyed waking up with a hard cock next to her body, pressing at her flesh. There was something comfortable and homey about it. While Jerry slept, she had wiggled her ass against his hard-on, shifting her body to make his bulging cock-head slide into her ass crack. She rubbed the-split of her ass along the shaft of his cock, feeling his prick-tip brush against her asshole.

She had taken his cock between her thighs and placed his cock- shaft against her cunt, rubbing there for a while. She moved very gently, not wanting to wake him up yet. She enjoyed playing with his hard-on as he slept.

She closed her eyes as she wiggled her ass, fondling her tits and nipples. She pulled and stretched her long nipples, twisting them and watching them untwist. She became mildly aroused. She caressed the soft hairs of her cunt, rubbed a feathery light fingertip on her cunt, purring softly.

Debra enjoyed his hot breath fanning against her back as much as she enjoyed the touch of his hard cock on her ass and cunt and thighs. While stimulating herself, she relived the fucking they had done, and she felt that Jerry would be a good partner for her, Jerry was a dream come true, she felt.

Jerry’s cock was the most perfectly shaped prick she had ever seen. His cock was long and straight, with a shaft that would become thicker as he grew, and a lovely cock-head. His piss hole attracted her carnal hungers like none other. His balls were young, without hair still, and fit into her hand so sweetly. His balls were always hot and full, it seemed, and his cum-juice was so hot and thick.

She recalled some of the things Jerry had said last night, about how wet and hot her cunt was how he liked to finger her soft pussy hair. What made her very pleased was when he told her she had a tight cunt. Boys loved a tight cunt, a cunt that gripped them like a fist, and Debra’s pussy was that kind.

Jerry enjoyed sucking on her extra-long nipples, pulling them deep into his mouth. He had explored her body, probing her pussy and feeling about, squeezing the cheeks of her shapely ass and stroking her long, slim thighs. She had let him touch and feel and see every part of her shapely body, just as delighted as Jerry had been.

It wasn’t that Debra was an exhibitionist. Anyone seeing her would think she was the most modest woman on earth, but once they had her clothes off, she was a different story. That was no such thing as a fetish or perversion for Debra. Sex was all fun.

Debra had rubbed her hot ass about her son’s cock as he slept, thinking about those things. She positioned her ass to feel the head of his cock against her ass hole, and squeezed his prick tip with her soft, smooth inner ass-cheeks. She pressured her asshole against the head of his cock just enough to feel good, and clamped her ass-cheeks about his cock-head, feeling his cock smear the pucker of her asshole when he began dripping.

Debra dipped her finger to her clit and rubbed it slowly and gently as she felt his cock pulsate against the tight ring of her ass. She sighed with pleasure. She produced an orgasm, but it wasn’t very strong. Still, any orgasm was delicious for Debra.

She heard her son moan as he slept. Smiling to herself, she gripped and loosened her ass on his cock, squeezing, holding his cock- head against her asshole. She managed to slide her hand between her legs and feel his balls. His balls were full and hot, just as she knew they would be. Feeling him writhe she clamped her hot ass-checks tight about the head of his cock, and giggled softly when she heard her son suddenly come awake.

“Mom!” he cried.

“Shhh!” she whispered, squeezing very hard. The hot spurt of cum- juice spattered the ring of her asshole. She felt the rapid spurts burn the ring of her asshole and she pushed her ass against his cock-head. She moaned softly as his cock-head barely fucked her ass, still squirting as her son gasped, cumming hard. The feel of his cock just barely fucking her asshole made her want to push, take his cock deep, but she didn’t. Her asshole closed about the very tip of his cock, and she felt his jizz flow into it.

“You came all over my ass!” She giggled, pulling from him and turning to face Jerry. “You must have been having a very good dream.”

She hugged him against her naked tits, shaking with pleasure. Her ass dripped with his cum juice, and it felt very good to her.

“If I could have just got it in your cunt in time, Mom,” he said, laughing, slightly embarrassed about cumming in his sleep.

“I thought it was very good,” she purred and pushed him away when he started to pull a long nipple into his mouth. “Hey, guy ... no tit sucking right now! I’m hungry and breakfast is what I want.”

“I got your fucking breakfast, Mom!” He laughed and wiggled his cock at her when she swung her legs over the bed.

“And a very delicious breakfast it would be,” she said softly as she stood up. “But it happens that I want eggs and bacon right now. How about you?”

Jerry wiggled his cock playfully at her, and Debra leaned down, placing her lips over his piss-hole and sucking, drawing out a little cum juice into her mouth.

Then she straightened up, pretending shock. “That cock was on my asshole! What am I doing kissing it now?”

“Because you love it, Mom,” he said.

“You’re so right!” She giggled, cupping his cock and bails and shaking them. “I’d kiss your cock no matter where you had it!”

Debra showered, lathering herself up. She showered quickly, not washing her hair as she usually did every morning. She pulled on a knee length robe and, naked under it, prepared breakfast for them as her son showered.

“I hope you have some nice things for us to do!” she said to him as she cleaned up after breakfast.

“Don’t you have any ideas, Mom?”

“You should,” she said, leaning over the dishwasher so her thighs were exposed under her robe. “You want to spend the day with me, and I sure don’t want to sit and look at the walls, that’s for sure.” She wiggled her ass to show him what she meant.

Jerry watched his mother’s thighs, watched her ass. He shot his hand under her robe and cupped her hairy cunt quickly. “That’s a handful, Mom!”

Debra leaned a little farther, looking back at him. “A handful of what?”

“Cunt!” Jerry exclaimed. “A handful of hot, hairy cunt!”

“Now that you’ve got it, what are you going to do with it?”

“Oh, I could fuck it, I suppose,” he said, rubbing his palm along the hairy lips of her pussy. “But I bet it sure would feel good in my face!”

Debra stood and faced him, her eyes glowing. “Really? You want to suck my pussy, baby?”

“I’ll give it a good try!” He grinned.

“But honey, that’s Mother’s cunt,” she said. “You’d really lick your mother’s cunt?”

“Try me!” be said, grinning wickedly.

Debra opened her robe and looked down at her pussy. “But it’s such a hairy cunt, baby. Are you sure you want this hairy pussy in your face?”

He nodded, his eyes gleaming.

“But it’s wet, too!”

“That’s the best kind of pussy, Mom!”

“And hot!” she said. “Mother’s cunt might blister your face, baby.”

“So, blister it!”

Debra leaned against the kitchen counter, her robe hanging open and loose. She parted her slender thighs, bending her knees slightly. She pulled her curly strands of pussy-hair away from her pink, puffy cunt-lips, offering her cunt to her son. Jerry slipped to the floor in front of her, his hands sliding up and down her satiny thighs, her round hips. He pushed his face to her flat stomach, kissing it. The tip of his tongue licked at her flesh, making Debra quiver with eager pleasure. She watched her son kiss and lick at her stomach, his tongue sliding through the soft hair of her cunt. Jerry caressed her hips with his palms, then cupped his mother’s naked ass. He lowered his face and flicked his tongue about her clit, causing Debra to squeal and jerk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.