Suck-loving Mother - Cover

Suck-loving Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She washed her son's back since he was a child, but recently, his cock has been hard. Can Debra resist the urges building in her body?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

“Mom, are you okay?”

Jerry came close and she could almost feel him, smell his scent. She lay still, quietly, not looking at him.

“Mom,” Jerry said, squatting down and putting his hand on her shoulder.

Debra’s breath caught in her throat as she stiffened up.

“Aw, come on, Mom!” Jerry said soothingly. “It was only a hand-job. It doesn’t mean anything.”

Debra shuddered, taking a deep breath. She lifted her head and looked into his face. Her hand darted for his crotch.

“A hand-job!” she hissed. “It was only a hand-job, was it? Jerry, I want more than some goddamn hand-job!” She squeezed his crotch, hard.

Jerry gasped.

“I don’t want to give you a hand-job, Jerry!” she said, fighting to keep from screaming her hungers at him. “I don’t want to jack you off, do you hear me? I want ... I want...”

She grabbed his shoulder with her other hand, holding his balls inside his pants with the other, and smashed her mouth onto his. She kissed her son deep and hard, then pulled back, but left her palm holding his balls.

“That’s what I want, damn it!” she hissed. She began working at his pants, trying to open them. But he was squatting down, and it was difficult. “Stand up!”

Jerry stood, watching her with startled eyes, but making no move to prevent her from opening his pants. Debra jerked his belt open, then grabbed the zipper of his pants and pulled it down swiftly. She reached into his pants and pulled his cock out, squeezing his prick tightly.

“I want more than just giving you hand-jobs, Jerry,” she said, her voice low and husky. “I want it all, every bit of it!”

“Mom, why didn’t you tell me?” Jerry asked.

“Because ... because this is wicked, Jerry!” she replied. “You’re not supposed to ... I’m not supposed to do this. But can’t help it! I want to! I want to feel your cock, see it hard, play with it!”

Jerry stood with his cock in her hand, grinning happily. “I don’t mind, Mom.”

Debra pulled at her son’s cock, stretching it, feeling his cock-shaft stiffen.

“Damn you!” she hissed.

She feverishly jerked at his pants, dragging them to his knees. He stood with his cock and balls showing, looking very erotic to her with his pants down that way. She clutched at his balls, feeling the heat of them in one hand, her other pushing and pulling on his swelling prick. Her eyes flashed hotly, her lips parted as she made excited, hissing sounds of pleasure. She had turned on the floor, sitting with her feet drawn beneath her ass, and Jerry was staring down at her tits as she fondled his cock and balls.

“Damn you for being a horny, little bastard! Damn you for saying that! Damn you for making me so hot I want this cock!”

Her fist jerked furiously on his prick, her cunt dripping. She clung to his balls, squeezing and twisting them, making little gasps from deep her throat.

“Don’t you cum!” she cried softly. “Don’t cum like this!”

Jerry shoved his hips forward, his cock swollen into hardness now, his cock-head satiny smooth, beads of juices showing at his piss-hole. His hips jerked with her hand as he rested his palm on her naked shoulder. He stared at her naked tits moving, her nipples jutting up with rubbery hardness.

“Why did you have to get a hard-on!” she said harshly. “Why do you get a hard-on and ask me to wash your back? Is it because you want me to do this, jerk this cock off? Or do you want something else from me?”

Jerry dug into his mother’s shoulder, his eyes burning at her naked, swaying tits.

“Answer me!” she demanded, tugging on his cock. “Do you want something from me, your mother? What do you want with me, Jerry? Damn you! You want to put this in me, don’t you? You want to fuck me, your mother! Isn’t that right, Jerry? You want to fuck Mother with this hard cock? Is that why you get a hard-on ... to fuck me with it?”

Debra turned his cock loose and stood up before him. She put her hands on her hips aggressively, staring him in the eye.

“Okay, take a look at me! Take a real good look at your mother! See ... my tits ... my legs ... my ass ... Mother’s pussy!” Debra touched herself with each word, making sure her son looked. When she pointed at her cunt, she jutted her hips forward and spread her soft cunt curls, exposing the swollen, pink lips of her cunt, the straining tip of her clit. “Yes, that’s Mother’s cunt,” she said. “You want it, don’t you? You want to fuck it, don’t you, Jerry?”

The words tumbled from her mouth and Debra couldn’t cut them off. She kept talking touching her tits, her hips, her cunt. She gazed at his cock, watching it jerk up and down, then she gabbed it, pulling his swollen cock-head to her skin, feeling the wetness. She shot her other hand behind him, clutching his ass and pulling him close to her naked body, sliding his cock down between her thighs.

“There how does it feel?” she demanded. She felt his cock throb along the lips of her cunt, and smashed her thighs tightly about his prick, clutching his ass tightly.

There was no stopping Debra now. The heat of her son’s hard cock between her thighs, her sensitive clit resting on his throbbing cock-shaft made her feel as if she were lost. She squeezed his young ass hard, making her son moan. For a startled moment, Jerry could only stand stiffly, feeling his mother’s pussy sear the shaft of his cock. Then, quickly, he wrapped his arms about her waist, hugging tightly.

“Ohhh, baby!” Debra mewled, one hand pulling his face against her tits. She moved her hips, sliding her pussy lips along his cock. “Ohhh, Jerry, Jerry!”

Her son pushed his face down against her tits, hugging tightly. He inhaled the exciting scent of his mother’s naked tits, and kissed into her cleavage. Debra trembled and her cunt dripped, smearing the shaft of his prick, making his cock slippery. Jerry was mumbling, but his words weren’t clear. Debra wasn’t listening closely anyway.

Debra was feeling ... feeling his lips kiss at the soft, creamy flesh of her tits, his cock slide along the mouth of her boiling pussy, her cunt. Running her hand from his head down his back, she clutched the cheeks of his ass, digging her fingers hard. She moved her cunt along his prick, and suddenly gave a little gasp. Her pussy came slightly, tilting her hips just a little, then her son’s cock was buried completely inside her fiery cunt.

“Damn it, Jerry! I want ... ohhh! I need it!”

Jerry’s hands moved down her back, curling around the swelling sweetness of her naked, beautifully shaped ass. Debra groaned as she felt him pull her forward, straining his cock into her cunt. She whimpered, and her ass moved. Clutching his ass, she humped her hips back and forth, her drenched pussy riding his cock, the friction making her tingle from head to toe.

“Help me,” she cried out. “Baby, help me!”

Gripping his mother’s ass tightly, Jerry lunged his cock in and out of his mother’s fiery cunt, meeting her thrusting pussy with his hard, stabbing cock.

Standing at the side of her bed, Debra fucked her son with wild cries of ecstasy, her pussy burning deliciously, her clit scraping his hard cock-shaft. She pulled his face to her tits again, churning her ass powerfully. Her knees wobbled, but she held herself on her feet, taking the excited thrusts of her son’s cock into her cunt.

“Ohhh, Jerry, it’s wonderful, baby!” she sobbed, her ass clenching as she humped faster and faster. “Ooooh, it is, baby! God, you’re so hard and it feels so good.”

Her naked tits rubbed at his face, and Jerry opened his mouth, catching one of his Mother’s rigid nipples. When his hot, wet mouth closed on nipple and began to suck Debra gurgled pushing her tits hard at his face, her ass twisting wild. Jerry squeezed his mother’s jerking ass, more to keep his balance than anything else. But it sent Debra into wilder excitement. She twisted her ass while pumping her cunt back and forth, squealing through clenched teeth. She could feel every bit of his young, hard cock, even the ridge behind his swollen cock-head. Her pussy sucked and gripped his cock desperately her clit aching with knotted hardness.

Jerry sucked vigorously at his mother’s tit, drawing her stiff nipple almost to the back of his throat. The tugging on her nipple sent a greater heat to her twat. She could feel the slippery juices of her cunt on her inner thighs, even the curves of her ass. Her pussy squeezed hard at the base of his cock, squeezing as they each pulled back, then her cunt seemed to expand as he stabbed forward. Debra felt her chest swell, her tits hardening. Her nipples were stiff and straight. She lifted her face toward the ceiling, her eyes closed, mouth parted. She gasped as she pounded her hairy cunt onto her son’s cock, the rapture overwhelming her.

“Jerry. Jerry!” she wailed. “Oh! God, baby! It’s so damned good, so damned fantastic! Ahhh, baby! Ram it to Mother! Ram your sweet cock deep inside Mother!”

Jerry lifted his mouth from her tits, burying his chin between them, straining hard against her naked body. His eyes were glazed in passion as he clung to her frantically churning ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.