Like Mother Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother Like Daughter

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda and the women in her family need sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Small Breasts   Prostitution   .

I came home one day after work, it was a cold snowy day. My wife Sara and I had been married for 10 years. I walked inside the house and I called up the stairs for her, but she didn’t answer me. I took my phone out of my pocket and I tried to call her, without any luck, I also text her.

I then went up to our bedroom to change out of my suit and into something a little more comfortable. That is when I noticed that all of Sara’s stuff was gone. There was an envelope on my pillow. I went over to my side of the bed, I picked up the envelope, I opened it and read it.

Dear Tom:

I’m so sorry I have to leave you and Amanda. Please take good care of her and tell her I love her.

As you know when we got married, 10 years ago, you knew I was a slut. You knew that I have to have sex, lots of sex. I really tried to stay faithful, I really did. But after 10 years of marriage, I met one of my old fuck buddies, Jeff. Do you remember him? I ended up back at his place and we fucked, I was then hooked again. Then every ‪Tuesday night‬, I told you I was with my girlfriends at a book club, instead, I would go over to his place. He would bring all of my old fuck buddies, and they would fuck me for hours. I would always take a shower before I came home, but I was surprised you never noticed how tired and sore I was, and that we never had sex on Tuesday nights.

Tom, I love you, and I always will. The sex between us was fantastic, I loved your big cock and your cum, and you cum a lot, but the size and the amount of your cum were not enough, I needed lots of cocks. I hope you understand, I just need it. I love you and Amanda, please take good care of her. Find someone you love, and marry her, you deserve someone better than me. I have to go, Jeff is waiting for me. Tom, In my car, your car now, is the divorce papers, signed them, and take them to my attorney, David Atteberry. The court date is ‪in 3 weeks‬, I will see you there.

Love Sara.

P.S. please pick up Amanda at Julie’s house by 8.


How do you tell your 10-year-old daughter, that her mom is a slut, and she left us to go fuck a bunch of guys?

I just told her that her mom fell in love with another man, but she still Loves her.


That was 6 years ago, today Amanda is 16-years-old. And she looks just like her mom, blonde hair, blue eyes, 32 B breasts, just right at 5 feet tall. Her mom was short and had small breasts too, so I don’t think Amanda’s breasts will get much bigger.

Today, like most days, I’ll pick Amanda up from the mall after I got off work. But today there was something going on with my daughter Amanda, I just know it. Ever since I had picked her up from the mall she seemed distant and annoyed. I had asked her in the car if everything was okay, but Amanda just shrugged. I will have to sort it out when we got home. For now, I will just enjoy the quiet.

I looked over at my young daughter and I felt it again, that twinge deep inside me and my cock was getting hard, I have to stop this, looking at my daughter in a sexual way is not right.

Amanda is a sweet and lovely sixteen-year-old blonde, with a body not quite mature yet. With her small, barely a B cup breasts, most of the time she refused to wear a bra, and her small ass that I’m sure drove all the boys at school and secretly some of the girls wild, and I know I was one of the guys too.

I noticed that Amanda wasn’t dressed as she was when she left for school. I do know Amanda would often pack a second set of clothes in her backpack for after school trips to the mall. Amanda looked like a little mall slut with her tiny jean skirt that showed off her tanned legs and thighs. It was low enough to reveal her pierced navel.

Amanda was also wearing a white tank top that left nothing to the imagination. Like her mom, Amanda had small boobs but she was gifted with big long nipples. All the women on her mom’s side of the family had the same problem with big nipples. Which at this point were poking out from under Amanda’s tank top.

Sometimes I wished I could follow her on her frequent after school trips to the mall, to see just what she was up to. I would love to observe the many sneaky looks from men and women as my hot little girl passed, wiggling her tight little ass.

On a couple of occasions, Amanda had allowed me to shop with her.

One of those times we went to the mall, I told Amanda I was going to go look at the sporting goods store, and she went into a clothing store. For some reason, the store was closed so I went back to the clothing store. I was sitting outside the store in the mall on a bench, I watched from a distance, a clerk in her upper 40s was helping my daughter. The lady suddenly cupped Amanda’s ass as if measuring it, Immediately I became hard. Amanda was smiling at the lady. The lady then slipped her hand between Amanda’s legs and began rubbing her pussy through the tight shorts. I got up to see better, I stood there watching as the lady molested my little girl, and Amanda appeared to be enjoying it. The lady was too busy rubbing Amanda’s pussy to notice anyone watching.

After a few minutes of the attention from the clerk, Amanda leaned into the lady, she seemed to be having an orgasm. Her thighs twitching and her knees buckling as the lady whispered something into my daughter’s ear. Amanda shook her head yes. The lady then took ahold of Amanda’s hand and lead her to a back room, and out of sight. About 20 minutes later they came out. I was unable to look into my daughter’s eyes when Amanda met up with me. And I was trying to hide my hard-on. She had two free pairs of jeans in her shopping bag. So I knew then my daughter liked girls but does she like boys too? We didn’t talk about it, I acted like I didn’t see anything. Just as soon as we got home I went straight into the bathroom to jack off.


I have to stop looking at her because I was about to cum in my jeans. So I just drove home and we both didn’t say a word.

When we reached home, I was tired, from a long day at the office. Amanda seemed to drag herself out of the car and into the house, she was about to go upstairs to her room.

“Amanda, stay, I need to speak with you,” Amanda then sank down onto the couch in the living room.

“What’s this about dad,” she said rolling her eyes, “This isn’t going to be another lecture about cleaning my room and picking up my panties is it?”

I smiled and said, “No.” I had stopped lecturing her about picking up her panties, as I enjoyed picking them up myself, her thongs, her bikini panties, soiled ones, even ones rank and wet with her juices.

I loved bringing myself to crashing climaxes smelling and tasting my little girl’s panties.

Like I did a couple of weeks ago.


It was a Saturday, I was watching a game on tv, Amanda came home from a friend’s house. She told me she’s going to take a shower. After a couple of minutes, I when upstairs to get something out of my room. I walked past the bathroom and the door was open a crack.

Curiosity got to me as to what I might be able to see through the small opening in the door, I creep closer.

When I put my eye up next to the door I have to hold back the sharp breath that rises through my throat. Amanda was bent over away from me reaching down and rubbing shaving cream onto her calves. Although the glass of the shower was fogged up, I still had a pretty clear view of what was going on.

The sight caused a twitch in my groin that only got harder as she ran her hands up and down her legs, before getting the razor off the shelf and dragging it slowly, and deliberately over her skin.

From here her breasts appeared even larger than they did in a bra, easily a B cup. They fit so well above her cute toned stomach and her gorgeous shapely hips.

After she had run the razor over her legs, she turned around to face me. I quickly duck back behind the door fearing that I had been spotted. However, when I hear no reaction, I put my eye to the door again. I almost gasped when I looked back into the bathroom and saw her massaging shaving cream around the lips of her pussy. She again used the razor to shave all around her, leaving her bald as a day she was born, shaving all of her blonde hair off.

I reached into my pocket for my phone to take a picture of her beautiful naked body. But I had left it downstairs.

She waits for a few seconds before getting out of the shower and walking towards me.

My brain is screaming at me to move, to get up and run. But between the now unobstructed view of her dripping wet body and the thought of being caught, I was frozen to the spot.

She came even closer to the door and I try to think of a way to explain myself. Just as I think she is going to catch me, she walks straight past me and goes to the vanity.

I want to sigh with relief but I don’t dare make a sound. I hear her rummaging around in one of the drawers. I then hear her footsteps getting closer and I duck behind the door as she walks past me. Before she gets back in the shower she kicks her jeans shorts across the floor, which slams into the bathroom door. I jump back in fright and I didn’t dare peek again until I hear the shower start.

When I look back, I saw her running her hand up and down over some clear object.

My focus on whatever is in her hand was quickly broken as she reaches down across her stomach and starts slowly rubbing her pussy lips.

As she does this she tilts her head back and moans

“Omg, Grandma Ann, this is the best present you have ever gotten me”

My mind freezes up for a second, Grandma Ann? As in Amanda’s mother’s mom? What is she talking about?

It’s when she lifts her hand up and opens her mouth, I then realize she’s holding a glass dildo!

I see the light glistening off of it as she dips it deep into her mouth.

I begin to harden even more as I watch her take 2 inches into her mouth, then 3 and then 4! until she had all 10 inches in, as she holding onto the end of the dildo.

Pulling it out of her mouth she moans and then traces the tip of it across her breast, and then down over her stomach until the tip is just barely touching the inner lips of her pussy.

She begins rubbing it around as she plays with her nipples, before bringing it down a little further and inserting it.

I’m in disbelief as she moans and starts rolling it around inside of her.

By now my cock is painfully hard and straining to break free of my jeans.

Reaching down I undo my belt and pull my pants down enough to free myself.

As I start to run my hand up and down my length, she slips more of it into herself. Moaning loudly she rocks the dildo back and forth without pulling it out.

As I am stroking myself I notice her panties sticking out of her jeans shorts from behind the door.

Looking back at Amanda, I see that she still has the glass dildo inside of her and is leaning back with her eyes closed.

Slowly and nervously, I open the door. reaching around I grab her shorts and carefully untangle her panties from them.

She gasps loudly, I quickly look over at her fearing I’ve been busted. Thankfully her eyes were still closed, and I appear to have gone unnoticed.

It isn’t until I crawl back outside and pull the door shut, that I actually look at her panties. I’m surprised when I look down to find myself holding a pair of almost completely sheer black lace panties, and they are completely see-through. As I touch it I find it to still be slightly damp.

Another moan distracts me from my lust as I look over to see it all disappear inside of Amanda. With shaking hands, I bring the panties up to my face as I watched her pull the dildo out before slowly forcing it back in.

I press the soft material against my nose, inhaling the musky aroma of her womanhood mixing with the tang of her sweat.

I continue stroking my hand up and down on my cock as I deeply inhale her scent. Watching on as she slips the dildo in and out of herself and moans in ecstasy.

Taking the panties away from my nose I gently rub the smooth damp material up and down my shaft. Watching intently as she speeds up her thrusts.

“Ooooohhh fuck.”

She moans with her head tilted to the side, as she leans back into the corner of the shower moaning. I watch on intently as she roughly gropes her breast before pulling on her long nipple, causing her head to snap back with a sharp intake of breath.

I wrap the soaked gusset of her panties around the head of my cock, relishing the feel of the wet lace gliding over me.

I can feel the pressure building up inside me as I started to get close.

I watch her frantically slamming the dildo into her beautiful pussy as she shudders and wraps her hand over her mouth. Screaming into her hand she bucks her hips and shakes as a powerful orgasm washes over her.

My own comes only a few seconds later, as I shoot load after a load of my cum into her soft thin panties. The material quickly soaks through and my cum begins to roll down my shaft and pool around my hand.

Amanda collapses onto the floor with a soft thud, looking completely drained, as she sucked the dildo, cleaning herself off of it, as she runs her fingertips on her young breast. She sighs and begins to stand up.

Fearing being caught I quickly stand up and shove the soiled panties into my pocket.

Then walking quietly down the hall and into my room.


Just thinking about it was getting me hard.

“Now, Amanda. What happened at the mall? And don’t tell me nothing, because I know when something is wrong with my little girl,” Amanda’s eyes took on a guilty look, confirming my suspicions.

“Something happened at the mall? What was it, Amanda?” Amanda winced as I sat beside her on the sofa.

“Now, why don’t you tell me what happened, sweetheart,” I watched as my beautiful young daughter fidget, although I noticed that the girl’s nipples had suddenly grown even harder under her tight tank top.

“Well you know I told you I was going to the mall with Tracy. Well, Mekah was with us too and she was caught shoplifting. And we now band from TJ Max.”

Tracy is a good girl but Mekah is a trouble maker. I didn’t like for Amanda to be with her. But I also know Amanda was lying to me. On the way to the mall, I saw Mekah playing basketball with some boys at the school’s playground.

“Did they arrest her?”

“They took her away but I think her dad will get her off.” Mekah’s dad is the police chief.

“Amanda, are you telling me the truth,? I saw Mekah playing basketball at the school on my way to pick you up.”

“I’m sorry daddy, that wasn’t true. I went to the mall to meet a girl I met online. She’s a little older than me, and well we hung out and stuff. So like it was a bit weird but I can handle it.”

I turned to face Amanda, and for the first time realized just how short her skirt was, it had rode up her thighs revealing the crotch of her panties, and there is a wet spot in front. Was that sex I could smell on her?

“Are you alright? She didn’t hurt you, did she? How old was she?” Amanda made a sexy grin, but she stoped when she saw my serious expression.

“No, hurt me, no, no, not much. But it went farther than I thought it would”, she answered honestly.

“What do you mean farther,?” I was both disappointed and excited by where this was going.

“Dad, do I have to paint you a picture”, Amanda answered quickly, “we did it okay, I had hot sex with a lady in the mall washroom, is that what you want to hear? Fuck Dad, you don’t even know me anymore. I like cunt okay?”

My mouth dropped open, suddenly my heart was beating a mile a minute and despite myself, I could feel my cock getting bigger.

“Amanda, I don’t like the idea of you having sex with a lady you don’t know in a public restroom, I wish you would have come to me and we could have talked about what you were about to do. We used to be able to talk about everything. Amanda, you have your whole life ahead of you to discover what you like sexually,”

I caught my daughter’s eyes and I could see she was about to break into tears. I wrapped my sweet daughter in a close hug. She hugged me back hard.

“Daddy, it’s not just a strange women I satisfied at the mall, I meet men there too.” Amanda said crying. I could feel my daughter’s warm body and breasts press against me.

The tears began to flow from Amanda’s beautiful blue eyes and I kissed them away as they rolled down her soft cheek.

“Oh baby, baby, next time, you talk to me before you do anything like that. Do you understand me? I could have helped you talk it through. You know I’m always here for you don’t you baby”

“Oh Daddy, I’m sorry, what’s wrong with me. I wanted to talk to you but, I just couldn’t,” she said as her body jerking lightly with each sob against me.

I know what’s wrong with her, not only does she look like her mom, she also has her sex drive.

Amanda pressed her soft mouth and lips into the nape of my neck. I wondered if it was a kiss.

Encouraged by the sensual kiss. l let my hands drift down the short skirt and cup her firm butt.

“Umm. Oh, Daddy yes we can talk about anything together, right?” Amanda said as she adjusted herself on the edge of the sofa. I then lifted her up and onto my lap. This time letting one of my hands fall on my daughter’s upper thigh. Amanda threw her arms around my neck and pressed her tight little body into a warm embrace.

“Amanda, do you remember the rule about not lying to me? And about always coming to me before making a big decision?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You used to lie quite a bit. And then I would spank you, you would pretend to brush it off and go on doing what you were doing”, Amanda’s eyes grew wide with fear.

“Dad, wait, no.”

“That rule about lying, and always coming to me about big decisions still applies! So what was that rule?”

“But this is different.”

“What was the rule, Amanda?” She sighed, then whined out her answer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.