You Ain't Stopping Now - Cover

You Ain't Stopping Now

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Incest Sex Story: Teen catches sister screwing and blackmails her into more sex. Her reluctance fades but she doesn't let brother know.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   .

Ralphie was in adolescent boy sex heaven. Arriving home right after school because football practice was canceled, with his parents both still working, he walked in to hear noises from his sister’s bedroom and looked in the door as she was banging some dude. He’d suspected for a while that she was getting laid, but this confirmed it.

He hid out until he heard the guy leave and went to confront his sister as she was sitting on the toilet peeing. “Hey Sis, it was pretty hot watching you fuck. I bet Mom and Dad wouldn’t think it was as neat as I did.”

She was up in his face in a moment, “Okay little brother, you know they better not find out about this. What’s the payoff?”

He grinned, “Now we’re talking. I’ve heard about blowjobs but never had one. You know how to do them?” She knelt down and unzipped him and that was the best damn thing that ever happened to his pecker.

Ralphie thanked her politely, something he didn’t always do as a little brother, but this was special. “That takes care of today but are you going to want to keep on pumping guys?” She nodded so he added, “Since you like to fuck, how about giving my buddy Brian a piece? He’s been drooling over you for a long time.”

Sally said she’d have to think about that but he was kinda cute. At bedtime she came into Ralphie’s room and said, “See if he can come over after school tomorrow and I’ll find out if he’s any good.”

Ralphie’s eyes lit up, “So you’re now an expert on cock?” She just grinned and wouldn’t say anything.

She sure looked like it, the way she worked Brian over. Ralphie rubbed his woody practically raw watching his friend get bonked in three different positions and shoot two ball loads into his hot sister. After he left, Robbie got his dick drained by his sister’s mouth once more.

A few weeks later, when watching Brian banging Sally got a little boring, he mentioned another friend of his. Sally responded, “I don’t know about him. He seems nice enough but I don’t want people to call me a slut for fucking two guys at the same time. I’m not tired of Brian yet.” She’d been fantasizing about having two different dicks to do her but didn’t want her brother to know that.

After a bit of persuasion, which involved her getting taken out on some really nice dates, she gave in and put out for Andy. He knows what he’s doing and she loved it, even better than banging Brian, but kept on with both because at her age there ain’t never too much.

Although Ralphie loves his blowjobs, it got even better when Andy brings his younger sister over to see what fucking is all about. She gets hot watching her brother’s pecker pummeling Sally’s pussy and Ralphie steps up to the plate with his bat ready for a home run. He scored several before the mew hottie let him loose.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.