Her Dad's Boyfriend - Cover

Her Dad's Boyfriend

Copyright© 2020 by Wetshaft

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teen Keri sneaks home early to find out why her dad and boyfriend are getting along so well. The precocious girl gets an eyeful of what guys can do all on their own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Keri took a few minutes to sit down on the closed toilet lid and try to regain her composure after watching her father playing naked by the pool with her fifteen year old boyfriend. The spectacle had made the girl cum so hard she was still dazed from the wave of pleasure. It looked like Nick and her dad, Max, had both cum as hard as she did, and they were just hanging out close to each other in the water, not playing around and splashing each other like before. They were lazier now, obviously enjoying the afterglow of their mutual orgasm.

Once Keri had a few minutes to collect herself, the ache in her bald, young pussy was soon growing just as persistent as before. She had a feeling deep inside that today held big changes, which meant something more than just fingering herself in the bathroom again. It was time to steady her jittery nerves and face those two horny guys in the pool.

Keri had hear that older guys like her father needed more time to recover after having a hard cum, but she knew Nick got a boner again in a heartbeat. He’d probably get one just from seeing her naked, and between her and Nick her father’s dick would have to end up throbbing in no time.

But what would they really think when they saw her, realizing their secret wasn’t a secret anymore?

She decided she couldn’t spend all day hiding in the bathroom. Leaving her clothes where she dropped them earlier, Keri went downstairs and through the back of the house where sliding glass doors led out to the patio and pool. It felt like her legs were wobbling, but she took a deep breath and went outside, naked as the day she was born.

Max and Nick were standing close to each other in the water by the side of the pool closest to the house. They both stopped talking and turned to look when Keri came out with her bouncy, naked tits and smoothly shaved pussy on proud display. She instantly loved the surprised look on both of their faces. Her father’s expression was the best. He’d never seen his daughter naked like this, and Keri could tell he loved what he was seeing. But both guys looked a little apprehensive, too, like they didn’t know why the teen would suddenly walk out naked to join them in pool unless she’d seen them in action.

Keri liked feeling like she had the upper hand. It wasn’t something that happened very often, but it made her feel bolder and even hornier. She went to the pool and sat on the edge near them with her feet in the water, keeping her pretty thighs open just enough to offer her dad and boyfriend a teasing glimpse of her peach-smooth pussy. She could see their bare dicks under the clear water, and Nick’s was already hard again.

“You’re home a little early, sweetheart,” Max said, as if that was his excuse for sixty-nining with her boyfriend.

“Yeah, and you guys were skinny dipping without me,” she pouted, her eyes making an obvious shift in the direction of her naked boyfriend’s hard dick.

Keri noticed her father’s cock was already getting bigger, too. It made her heart race to know he was getting excited by the situation.

“Well, it was just us guys here so we didn’t see any harm in taking off our suits,” Max said.

“Hmmm, I think one of you, technically, was taking off my suit.” She looked at Nick who’d been swimming in her bikini bottom earlier. And she now knew she gave away how much of their activity she’d seen.

Max grinned knowingly at his daughter and reached for Nick’s cock, starting to stroke him underwater. Keri’s pussy quivered hotly as she saw her dad take her boyfriend’s cock in his hand.

“That was my idea, sweetheart,” Max said. “He just looked so cute in them.”

“Well,” she drawled, “that’s true.”

“I think I know what else you thought was cute,” Max said.

“What’s that, Dad?”

“Seeing your boyfriend with your daddy’s hard dick in his mouth.”

“Oh my god, Daddy, if you talk like it makes my pussy so wet.”

“Good, baby girl. Open those pretty legs for us and prove it.”

Keri’s heart was racing like mad, but her father’s cock was getting bigger every second, and it was so hot to see him stroking Nick’s pretty boner. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, Keri spread her legs further apart so the guys could both see her slit more easily. She felt her pulse race even harder when she saw the hungry way her dad looked at her smooth, exposed pussy slit. Her nipples were so swollen and aching like crazy.

Max moved between his daughter’s open knees and immediately started massaging his little girl’s wet slit with his big fingers. Keri moaned with pleasure, especially when he rubbed on her clit.

Nick was watching with amazement while the older man fingered Keri’s pussy. Once he got his fingers well soaked from his daughter’s slit, Max pushed his fingers into Nick’s mouth to let him suck off Keri’s fuck juice.

“You like the way my daughter’s pussy tastes, don’t you, baby?” the older man said.

“Oh yeah,” the horny teenager replied.

“Then be a good boyfriend and lick it for her,” Max snickered. He then pushed the boy’s head between Keri’s legs. Nick started lapping at Keri’s slit immediately, making the girl moan deeply. She leaned back on her hands and pushed her pussy forward, opening her legs wider at the same time.

Keri loved the look on her dad’s face as he watched her boyfriend lap at her slit like a thirsty dog. She loved it even more seeing how hard her father’s cock was now. He moved behind Nick and rubbed his huge shaft in the cleft between Nick’s ass cheeks. Then he reached around the boy’s naked body and stroked his cock while he eagerly slurped on Keri’s dripping pussy. The girl was just as much excited from watching her father grind his swollen dick against her boyfriend’s ass as she was from Nick’s lapping tongue.

As he continued stroking the boy’s cock underwater, Max reached out with his other hand and started fondling his daughter’s perky, round tits. Keri loved the touch of his big, strong hand, the way he squeezed her sensitive orbs and twisted her throbbing nipples. The next thing she knew she was crying out with a hard climax, grinding her bald mound at her boyfriend’s face.

Max then pulled the boy back by his shoulder and gave Keri a moment to recover. He pushed himself up out of the pool and Nick followed suit. Now they were standing on either side of Keri with both their hard cocks bobbing in her face. She scooted back and got on her knees on the mat so the guys could get close to each other in front of her. They stood close to her with their cocks touching. Keri reached for their cocks with both hands and rubbed them together. She’d seen enough before to know how much they loved that hot, hard cock to cock contact.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.