Her Dad's Boyfriend - Cover

Her Dad's Boyfriend

Copyright© 2020 by Wetshaft

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teen Keri sneaks home early to find out why her dad and boyfriend are getting along so well. The precocious girl gets an eyeful of what guys can do all on their own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When Keri’s father, Max, said it was okay if she had a boyfriend at fourteen instead of waiting until she was sixteen like he always said, she didn’t think there was anything to it. She just assumed he thought Nick was nice enough to date his daughter. She didn’t think her dad knew Nick was bisexual, but Keri loved that about Nick. She knew there was a guy in her class that Nick liked to play with, even though Nick was fifteen and a grade ahead of them both. As long as it wasn’t with another girl, Keri was good with it.

Keri had a sweetly curvaceous body, with almost the biggest, roundest tits in her grade, so she’d already had lots of guys interested in her, but she was picky. Nick was her top choice of them all. He was so good looking, and she loved his tight, swimmer’s body that reminded her of her dad. And she herself had made out and mutually fingered at least three other girls in her class, so there wasn’t anything she say about Nick wanting to play with another guy.

However, when summer vacation started, and Keri was going to volleyball practice twice a week, she started to wonder if something was going on when Nick was always hanging out at her house with her dad when she got dropped off by her friend’s mom. Nick and her dad always said he was just there waiting for her to get home, but Keri started getting suspicious. Almost every time, she found them in the pool together.

Both being avid swimmers, they both liked wearing speedos in the pool, and they were not the least shy about their luscious looking bulges around each other. Keri liked it when they did this. She was already very familiar with her boyfriend’s cock, but she loved to see the shape of her father’s junk in his wet speedo. She never told anyone else, but she’d been trying to catch her dad naked for the longest time. Either way, Max and Nick acted more and more casual around each other, and Keri was sure something was going on between them.

One after when she went to practice, one of the other girls complained she wasn’t feeling well and needed to leave early. Keri pretended she didn’t feel good, either, and got the other girl’s mother to drop her off at home. She could hear splashing and laughter back in the pool behind the house as she snuck quietly in the front door. Just wearing the sports bra and booty shorts all the girls wore for summer practice, she snuck into the upstairs bathroom where there was a window overlooking the patio and pool.

Nick and Max were playing in the water, laughing and splashing each other. Nick would start to swim away, daring Max to catch him and the older man would swim after the boy in hot pursuit. He caught the teenager by the ankle every time, and pulled him down under the water, only to see him burst back up to the surface laughing.

It was kind of weird to see them playing that way, but Keri loved knowing her father and boyfriend liked each other so much. The question was: just how much did they like each other?

Keri got her answer when she saw her father grab Nick’s ankle when he was trying to swim away, but instead of dunking the boy like before, he pulled Nick up close to him. Then Max took Nick into his arms and kissed him on the mouth. Keri’s jaw dropped when Nick kissed her father back just as eagerly, and the two of them started making out right there in the pool.

The girl had watched hours of gay porn on her computer, but she’d never seen two guys kissing in real life. They were kissing hard and deep, obviously with their mouths open and their tongues swirling all around each other while both of them were running their hands over all the bare flesh left exposed by their skimpy swimsuits. Keri’s first reaction was a hot, achy feeling in her swelling nipples, and then a similar, but much stickier ache in her smoothly shaven teen pussy.

“Ohhhh god,” she whispered to herself as she played with her nipples through her sports bra.

The next thing Keri felt was a huge pang of jealousy. Not for her boyfriend, but her father. If she could have had the relationship with her dad that she always wanted she wouldn’t even need a boyfriend. And yet the girl’s hot, young pussy slit was throbbing with heat as she watched them grind their bodies together and kiss for what seemed like forever. They were feeling each other’s ass and kissing the way she’d always wished her father would kiss her.

Keri took off her sports bra so she could play with her naked boobs and pinch her sensitive nipples while she watched her dad and boyfriend make out in the pool. She couldn’t see too much of what was going on under the water, but she could tell her father’s hand was now between them and feeling her boyfriend’s dick.

Nick had a really nice one. She didn’t think it was as big as her dad’s, but he kept it shaved smooth, and Keri liked it that way whenever she sucked and licked his balls and shaft. It looked like her father liked smooth, teenaged cock as much as she did.

After a while, they moved over to the shallow end of the pool where there were steps that Nick could sit on while Max stood a couple steps lower. Keri was in for another shock when she saw what her boyfriend was swimming in. It was one of her bikini bottoms, and it was even skimpier on Nick than her. His young cock was now so hard that it was sticking out the side of the tiny V shaped patch of material that normally covered Keri’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.