Dungeon Slut - Cover

Dungeon Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Writersblock

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My name is Candy, when I was 15 and my sister Joy was 14 my parents bought a new home. Apparently the previous owners died in a car accident. My sister and I were going through some boxes in the basement when we found something interesting. There was a box full of toys, only they were adult toys.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Prostitution  

I aggressively attack Steve as soon as the door closes behind us, I wasn’t kidding, I need cock the way a heroin addict needs a fix. I stripped Steve of his clothes and threw him on the bed. I was finally facing what my pussy itched for.

His cock was average, which is fine as long as it’s hard. After a quick sucking I mounted his fuck stick. I didn’t bother stripping my clothes but I did pull my tube top down to give Steve something to hold onto.

I wish I could say I rode his cock to glorious orgasm but he blew his load just before I did.

“Oh God, that was great baby, your pussy is made for fucking.” I smiled, not letting him notice my disappointment. Oh well, just like Candy says, it’s not about me when somebody’s paying for the pussy.

“Sure baby, I hope you’re ready to go again soon. My pussy needs that cock more than once, unless you want to give some of your friends permission to have some.” I said with slutty optimism.

“Oh no, you’re all mine tonight. The guys can have that other slut.

“Steve said, putting his pants back on, obviously not realizing he just hurt my slutty feelings.

“What do you mean another slut? I could easily have fucked everybody at this party a dozen times each, aren’t I good enough?” I asked lying in the bed slowly stroking my pussy.

“Oh no baby, it’s not like that. You’re just a super hot slut that we can’t afford like that. Rick got the guys a much cheaper slut to fuck.

This made me feel so much better about being desired.

“Is she ugly, or fat? Why is she so cheap? I said curiously.

Steve laughed before answering. “No, she’s actually pretty cute ... She’s a tranny, she’s been getting pounded in the other bedroom for about half an hour before you got here. Okay baby I’m going to have a drink, you’re welcome to anything you want ... But don’t fuck anybody else, I don’t want no sloppy seconds. I will see you later, for round two.” Steve walked out of the room to cheers from all of his friends.

Oh, that makes sense, only two holes to fuck I thought. The more I thought about it, the hotter I got. I realized I had never actually partied with a transvestite before. I’d seen a couple in the adult bookstore, but they were manly. Steve said the one next door was cute, I’ll have to see for myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.