Dungeon Slut - Cover

Dungeon Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Writersblock

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name is Candy, when I was 15 and my sister Joy was 14 my parents bought a new home. Apparently the previous owners died in a car accident. My sister and I were going through some boxes in the basement when we found something interesting. There was a box full of toys, only they were adult toys.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Prostitution  

After Joy graduated high school we slipped into a slutty routine. We were doing cam shows and making movies three or four days a week. Joy liked going to the glory hole so we continued doing that on the weekends.

Joy’s puffy pussy and ass hole were getting so much use I was afraid she would get tired of fucking. Her shorts not only dug deep into her cunt but when she bent over you could see her large puffy starfish; so fuckable.

We began shaving the sluts head a year ago, wigs are so much easier and versatile. Because we glued them down, she could still feel the sensation of hair pulling. A little acetone, they came off easy enough.

My perverted sister has another tattoo. On her upper back is a mural of her gang banging three large cock studs. This was fitting since it’s her favorite way of fucking. She also has a tasteful branding around her bicep. It took twenty days to brand the word slut over and over, one letter at a time. She said branding gives her the most intense orgasms. I know this, which is why I love it as much as her.

Her arm had to be strapped down very tight so she wouldn’t jerk and because we have a dungeon I might as well tie the rest of her down. I held the red hot poker close to her skin while rubbing her pussy with our industrial-strength vibrator. She would look at the poker and beg me to do it.

“Do it slut, burn me, hurry, my orgasm is coming!”

“What’s my name, beg me right, or I won’t do it.”

“Please Mistress, please do it, I’m so close!” She’d begged with enthusiasm. I waited until she was on the verge of coming.

psssssss!!!

“Oh God, yes!” She screamed, then started going into violent convulsions, or at least they would be violent if she wasn’t strapped down. Instead her eyes rolled back in her head, she moaned until she was out of breath and finally passed out. Even after the poker and vibrator were removed moments later she would shake at the slightest touch. If I was tending to her fresh wound; shake with orgasms, grab her boob or finger her pussy; shake with orgasms, even if I ran my finger now across any part of her body she would shake with orgasms. I think we’ll be doing a lot more branding’s.

Still, something was missing, another slut to play with? Joy had begged me many times for a submissive slut sister. I agreed we needed something new, I wasn’t sure what.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.