Dungeon Slut - Cover

Dungeon Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Writersblock

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Candy, when I was 15 and my sister Joy was 14 my parents bought a new home. Apparently the previous owners died in a car accident. My sister and I were going through some boxes in the basement when we found something interesting. There was a box full of toys, only they were adult toys.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Prostitution  

I am 18 years old and now have power of attorney over our parents estate. Tammy happily took the $50,000 I gave her for taking care of us, she moved across country after she graduated college. Having no more worries about what people might think my sister and I really start looking as slutty as we felt.

Joy is starting high school and wants to do it right, which means letting everyone know what a slut she is. I make a deal with her, she can be as slutty as she wants but can’t tell anyone about our secret dungeon.

The first day of school, Joy wears the tightest blouse and shortest skirt she can get away with. Since I just graduated the same school I knew the principal could be bought with sex. Her dress will become more whorish as the days pass.

She tells me she sucked the principles cock during lunch on the first day, my little slut sister is getting an early start.

I knew the principal was a pervert, I just don’t go for being one of the principles bitches. I have a more dominant personality, but I knew Joy would love crawling under his desk being one of his cock holes. My slut sister would wear his cum on her body as a badge of honor.

Soon Joy would be the favorite of a few hotties, that would technically make her the school slut, allowing her to wear the most outrageously whorish hooker uniforms known to prostitutes. She also had access to storage rooms all over the school so she could conduct slut business throughout the day. Her storage room fuck sessions became legendary.

I remember the routine well. One of the principles random sluts would be called to the office at any given time during the school day, to do who knows what. The sluts never gave up what they did for the perks they got. Now that Joy is his favorite slut, I know she’ll tell me every dirty detail of what goes on in his office, she knows her stories make me hot.

I decided not to go to college right away, I was going to start my online porno business with little Joy as my star. I had fake IDs for Joy saying she was 18, with her gigantic double D boobs I didn’t think anybody would ask anyway. We would use our secret dungeon as our movie set.

Now that we don’t have to keep up appearances we can get downright slutty. I think the first movie we make, I’ll whip the juice out of Joy’s pussy. I’ll lay a piece of leather over her fat lips and tie it tight so that her two fattened cunt lips are on display. The leather is to protect the fragile skin from the thin bamboo rod. Joy loved the last time I beat her pussy with this cane, but I didn’t like the marks it left, they lasted too long, hopefully the leather will take care of this problem. My sister may not care if her body is marked by the whip, but I do.

I don’t know if Joy and I will have the time to visit the glory hole as much as we do now. Joy won’t like hearing that, she loves strapping herself to the wall not knowing who is using her holes, she finds it relaxing. She is a true masochist slut.

I finally got around to branding ‘USE ME’ on her left ass cheek, so no matter which way her crotch is presented through the hole, the cocks will know she is a slut to be used.

I think we can blow up Joy’s boobs to the whopper bimbo tits I know she wants. I’ll have to figure out where to purchase GG size suction cups. Joy wants to blow up her pussy to match her new giant boobs. Her pussy is already as big as we can get it, oh well I guess we’ll need to find a larger pussy suction cup as well. The master/slave that owned the dungeon before us never took it to the crazy levels Joy and plan to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.