Dungeon Slut - Cover

Dungeon Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Writersblock

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Candy, when I was 15 and my sister Joy was 14 my parents bought a new home. Apparently the previous owners died in a car accident. My sister and I were going through some boxes in the basement when we found something interesting. There was a box full of toys, only they were adult toys.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Prostitution  

My name is Candy, when I was 15 and my sister Joy was 14 my parents bought a new home. It was a 20-year-old McMansion sitting on 20 acres of land in the middle of nowhere. Apparently the previous owners died in a car accident and my daddy bought it cheap at an estate sale.

It was still furnished when we moved in and it was fun going through all of the boxes, figuring out what my parents wanted to keep and get rid of.

My sister and I were going through some boxes in the basement when we found something interesting. There was a box full of toys, only they were adult toys. My sister didn’t have a clue what they were, but I’ve seen some sex stuff online before so I knew what it was.

“What’s this?” Said my naïve sister holding a whip with a whole bunch of leather tassels.

“That’s for spanking bad girls like you.” I said pulling the whip out of her hand. I’ve been bossy towards my sister as long as I can remember. She never seemed to mind. I heard my mother nearby so I quickly grabbed the whip, a small vibrator and a magazine. Joy and I ran up to my room to play with the new toys.

“See I told you.” I said pointing to the picture of the man spanking the woman with the same whip that we now possess.

I told Joy the vibrator was to make her pussy feel good. She rubbed it on her clit button while I looked through the magazine, she’s so silly.

“It needs batteries stupid.” I said grabbing the vibrator from her. I fumbled around in a drawer and found what I was looking for. “There, now try.” I said giving it back to her. It took her a second to figure out how to turn it on. When it started vibrating in her hands she dropped it on the bed startled.

“You’re such a wussy.” I said picking up the vibrator. As I moved toward her, she slowly inched away from me with a smile on her face. It was a game we played where I often held her down and tickled her with no mercy. Now I was going to tickle her pussy with no mercy As soon as I touched the vibrator to her love button she stopped moving and spread her legs, pressing her pussy into the vibrator harder. She gave me a pleading look; a don’t stop, pleading look. I have been masturbating for a year and I knew what Joy was feeling. I kept that vibrator mashed against her clitoris until she shook with her first orgasm. Her orgasm was so much more powerful than anything I had up to that point. It turned me on knowing that it was me giving it to her.

We experimented with sex all the time after that first experience together. We used the magazine as our guide. It turns out Joy is a natural submissive and I seem to like the dominant role.

It wasn’t long after Joy’s first orgasm that she asked for the whip. She seems to really enjoy a good spanking right before I get her off with the vibrator. I tried it a couple of times, it was okay I guess, but Joy really gets off on it. She begs for the whip and is disappointed when I stop.

I tied her up all the time and teased her, she loves it. Bringing her to the edge of orgasm and making her beg me is what I crave. I make her eat my pussy all the time, but I only lick her cunt her as a reward. We were getting bored with our two toys and tried to mix it up a little. We went back down to the basement many times trying to find new toys to play with, but they were all gone, I guess mom and dad got rid of all the kinky toys that the previous owners left.

Then all of a sudden everything changed for both of us. I was a junior in high school and Joy just turned sophomore we found the hidden room that would change our lives forever.

One day Joy and I were in the basement playing in the corner near the foundation wall. I had her tied up with some rope we found. I had her hands tied in front so she could play with her pussy and her ankles tied together. I was about to begin spanking her ass with an old leather belt that I found when I suggested she check herself out in the mirror, that was in the corner. It was an old oblong shaped mirror that had its own pedestal.

Joy had to hop toward the mirror since her ankles were tied, it was funny watching her uncoordinated hopping. As she got closer she lost her balance. She held out her tied hands to brace her fall and hit the bottom of the mirror. The mirror swung around violently slamming into the concrete wall and shattering everywhere.

Fun and games were over, I released Joy from her bonds and we started cleaning up the broken mirror. I was looking around making sure we had it all cleaned up to my satisfaction.

The mirror was here when we moved in and mom didn’t seem to care about it, so I didn’t think I had to mention this little accident to my mother.

Then I noticed a little piece of mirror lodged in this little void where the two walls met in a 90° angle. You would never be able to see what you could now without that broken mirror being there. What I saw was a small button with two wires running out the top going up along the wall. My curiosity got the better of me; of course, with a little apprehension I reached around behind the cobweb infested wall. I moved my hand down along the wires until I found the button.

“Hey Joy, I think I found something.” I said to Joy who had her back turned cleaning the last little bits of broken mirror. I pushed the button and an entire section of the foundation wall moved back 15 inches or so and then rolled to the right, behind the wall. The slight noise had caused Joy to turn around. Suddenly we were both looking into this dark chasm that I created.

“Don’t move, I know where daddy keeps a flashlight, I’ll be right back.” I said to Joy who stood there with her mouth gaping open as I ran out of the room. I came back with flashlight in hand and Joy was reaching in to the dark room as if looking for a light switch; she must’ve found one. As soon as I got next to her the lights came on. The room was huge, as big as the six car garage above it.

At this time I must say when Joy and I first found that dirty magazine one year ago it made me think what kind of people owned this house before us. Would they be dominant and submissive like Joy and I are; now I know.

The room was a dungeon, and a pretty elaborate one. Ever since finding the magazine, Joy and I spent a lot of time on the Internet so we knew what dungeon looked like. Joy immediately zeroed in on a rack full of whips. I on the other hand was worried about our parents finding out. I certainly didn’t want them finding my new favorite place.

I found a series of switches and knobs next to the door. A panel of light switches with what looked like a dimmer knob. There was a big round wheel on the back of the concrete slab door, I wondered if this was how you closed the door. There was another switch next to all the others, it had a red button and a green button. I pushed the green button, nothing happened. I push the red button and the door began to close. I noticed the wheel on the back of the door began to spin, it must be an emergency way in and out, I thought.

There were two small monitors next to a big TV on a rolling platform in the corner. There was a small comfortable looking couch and a small coffee table with a couple of remote controls on it. I knew the remotes would have dead batteries so I manually started turning everything on.

“Hey Candy look what I found.” Interrupted Joy, showing me two big dildos she pulled out of the drawer underneath the rack of whips. I nodded my head and smiled thinking how fun it was going to be to stuff those dildos in her holes.

I noticed a cabinet in the corner, when I opened it I got a big surprise. Hundreds of DVDs, none of them labeled except with dates. They seem to be in order as well. By this time the blue screen of the TV was on. I grabbed the first DVD, the date made it 15 years old.

I noticed the monitors had warmed up and were now on. There must be a hidden camera in the garage. The other monitor showed our long driveway. This was perfect I thought, we would be able to see our parents coming, giving me time to untie Joy from whatever screwed up position I decide to have her in and get out of there.

I put the DVD in the machine and waited with great anticipation. The screen came to life in this very dungeon. I looked around and thought in one of these drawers or cabinets there must be camera equipment.

A handsome man of about 35 with dark hair moves toward a young girl in her early 20s. She is strapped in to the X that I see at the end of the room. He carries the same whip that I have been using on Joy for the last year.

I turn up the sound because I want to hear her moan. When Joy hears this she comes running from the other end of the room; where she just happened to be looking at the X that the young girl is strapped to. We watch the young girl whiped for a minute before Joy comments.

“She looks like she’s used to it too.”

“What do you mean, used to it; too.”

“It only really hurt that first time, after that I got used to it. And now, it just sort of gets my pussy warmed up. Joy said casually staring at the TV.

The dark stranger on the DVD, sets aside the whip that is apparently for beginners and picks up a thin bamboo reed. He brings it down swiftly on her stomach causing her to yelp. Then she does something unexpected and thanks him. oh I like that, I thought.

“Go get me that stick and bring it back here.” I demanded pointing to the rack of whips on the wall. Joy ran excited to the wall and grabbed the exact bamboo stick. She returned quickly and handed me the reed. I got my first close-up look at this stiff piece of wood, I smacked my hand lightly was surprised how much it hurt. When Joy saw my surprised look she became giddy with anticipation.

“Lift your shirt.” I demanded and Joy did so enthusiastically. I landed one hard blow across her tit mounds. She screamed and keeled over. For a second I thought I actually hurt her, until she sprawled out on the floor with her fingers rubbing her clitoris extra hard. She orgasmed within seconds, and it was powerful.

As soon as Joy comes down from her massive orgasm she begins pleading. “Do it again, do it again.”

“Say, thank you.” I demanded.

“Thank you, thank you, please do it again. Joy said holding her small boobs, welts forming.

“Move your hands.”

Joy moved her hands instantly. With a big smile on her face she looked up at me with begging anticipation. I brought the whip down a little harder this time. Again, Joy’s hand goes straight to her clitoris and rubs it hard and fast. She has another intense orgasm.

“Again ... I mean ... thank you, do it again please.” Joy was in a daze, just going through the orgasmic motions. I probably could have beat her senseless and she would’ve kept begging for more.

“No, two is enough. If mom sees those whip marks they’ll be hard enough to explain.” I said as I walked across the large room to return the whip to its place on the rack.

“Mom won’t know, see.” Joy said as she stood up dropping her T-shirt back in place, her nipples more noticeable.

“That’s enough for today, mom is home right now we have to be careful. Let’s go upstairs and devise a plan so we can enjoy this place without mom and dad finding out.” I said probably not convincing my pain loving sister that we needed to think first.

For the next two weeks we treaded lightly. Mom would only leave us alone long enough to run errands. That didn’t leave us a lot of time to have fun in our new play room.

I was sneaking DVDs back to my room most nights. I was learning how to be a good mistress and train a slave right. The couple in the videos must be the married couple that was killed in a car crash.

She was young and unmarked in the first few dozen videos. As time went on the young slut in the video begged for brandings and tattoos. When I saw the first of the branding videos, I was intrigued. She had a small tasteful branding of the word SLUT in the bottom of her left areola. The young slut seem to love every minute of her torture, she screamed for him to do it again, but he didn’t. I realized being a good master or mistress meant understanding your slave and not letting them go past their limits.

Once a slave is in the heat of passion they don’t know their own limitations and can take it too far. I noticed this with Joy, I have her tied up on the rack smacking her flat chest while pressing a vibrator to her clitoris only to have the red light start flashing, warning me mom was half way up the driveway. She would beg me to keep going seemingly oblivious to the fact we were going to get caught.

Too many times I would usher Joy to her bedroom so she could finish getting herself off while I would meet mom at the garage and help her with the groceries, trying to distract her from Joy’s loud orgasms. One time I ran upstairs and could clearly hear Joy smacking herself with a belt. When I opened the un-locked door to Joy’s bedroom, she was smacking her clitoris with a belt folded in two, making the noise that much louder. It was hot, but it was stupid.

When I was 17 we got our big break to have two full days by ourselves. Our grandmother on my moms side got really sick all of the sudden and mom wanted dad to be with her but didn’t think it was a good idea to take us. I think grandma was dying and they didn’t know how to tell us. It was pretty easy convincing my distraught mother that I was mature enough to handle them being gone for two days.

The next day they left early for the airport. Joy was anxious to get down to the dungeon and start playing. I made her wait until we knew they were on the plane.

When we entered the dudgeon it felt like Christmas. Two whole days to torture Joy in ways I have been planning for years.

First I shoved a thick vibrating dildo deep into Joy’s cunt. Then I made her wear tight rubber panties with the built-in crotch belt to keep the dildo in place. I knew she wouldn’t be much help placing her in a near orgasmic state, but it would be fun watching her squirm.

For a year I’ve been wanting to try the cage but knew I needed time to set it up. The first couple weeks after finding the dungeon we did an inventory of all the toys there were to play with. This cage stacked in the corner intrigued me so I went online to see what it was. It was made up of strong steel lattice. There were two squares of lattice 10’ x 10’, it was as tall as the dungeon. The lattice was tightly woven with 1 inch diameter holes. On the floor in front of the lattice were 25 metal pipes 7 feet long. There diameter was just big enough to fit between the lattice. Along with the box of metal clamps and bungee cord I had everything I needed.

Joy was able to help me long enough to run four of the metal pipes through each corner of the lattice creating a square structure. With the clamps in place it was rigid enough to start having fun with Joy.

“Get over here slut, stand in the middle and reach your hands up as high as you can so I can see how to run the first pipe. While I’m doing this put on those leather belts.” I told Joy as I ran the first of many pipes that was going to hold my little slave.

There were five belts, two for the wrists, two for the ankles, and one for the waste. Each belt had quick release hooks that were made to latch onto the metal pipes.

I stood on a small stool and helped Joy latch herself to the pipe above her head. Once she couldn’t move I stood back to admire my handiwork so far. She was standing on her tippy toes with her arms stretched out above her attached to the pipe. I decided to suspend her in midair, with her back arched, legs spread open.

First I stripped her of her rubber panties and the dildo they were keeping in place. Joy moaned at the loss of the dildo. Next I had her stand on a stool putting her ass at eye level. I ran another pipe pinning her waist in place. When I removed the stool Joy’s legs were dangling in place. With a few more strategically placed pipes her ass was spread nicely right in front of me.

I picked up a vibrating wand and a wand that emits electric shock. Whenever I tied Joy to the X she always moved around too much. The cage will keep her perfectly still so I can torment her the right way.

First I grind the vibrator into her clitoris, then I give her a shock on her up turned ass. Her ass suddenly jerks with too much movement for my taste. A few more pipes placed in the right places should keep her ass from moving any more. I am tired of holding the vibrator on her clitoris so I strapped the industrial-strength vibrator to her clitoris and break out a couple of whips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.