Sharing Sherry - Cover

Sharing Sherry

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An older man is surprised by a young neighbor's erotic request.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

Once again, the old adage “You never know what the future will bring” was proven true. That knock on the door at lunchtime opened a whole new vista for me and what an interesting one it has been.

I’m a 60-year-old retired guy who has made his money and is now enjoying life. I have a little house out on the edge of town with just a few neighbors around and I do what I want when I want. After the busy life in the tech world it feels great. I date a few women from church but it is mostly social because none of them turns me on sexually. I lost my wife a few years ago and have been celibate since.

Back to the door knock. I opened it and there was Sherry, the late-teen girl from two houses down. My manners kicked in and I invited her inside and offered her a small choice of beverages. She settled for sweet tea.

We’ve had a number of lightweight interactions since I moved here and she’d helped me with some yard work since she was somewhat of the stocky tomboy type. About 5 foot 4 and chunky. Not pretty but not homely either. I guess you might say ‘plain’.

“So what brings you here this morning, Sherry?”

She looked at me intently as she replied to that question. “I think you know that I’m going to the community college and it’s pretty tough for me. I am getting into some math now that I just don’t get and I know that you are an engineer so wondered if you could help me. I’d be glad to trade helping out around here for that because I can’t afford to pay you like a tutor.”

I smiled, “I don’t need payment. Just the joy of seeing you succeed would be reward enough. Of course I will help you. It will be nice having your company since I do get a bit lonesome from time to time.”

We set a schedule based on when her classes were. I cleaned up the place a little bit and made a good corner where we could study, clearing off the work desk that I had just let pile up with clutter.

It was warm weather so I shouldn’t have been surprised when she came bouncing in wearing just shorts and a halter top. Didn’t look to me like she was wearing a bra either but her tits, while a bit large for her frame, seemed quite firm. My crotch twitched a little thinking that I would love to test their consistency. But I acted professional.

She was having trouble with calculus which is something I breezed through and so we made some pretty good progress the first day. She was so delighted she offered, “My parents are gone and so I’m just cooking for myself tonight. How about I make a double portion and bring it over here to have with you?”

Who in the hell could turn down home cooking accompanied by a dinner companion? We had a nice meal and began sharing more about our own personal backgrounds with each other. She was an only child and pretty introverted. That background actually matched mine. When it got later, she had to leave and I reluctantly held the door for her. She hesitated at the threshold then walked over and gave me a big hug. Yes, her tits were firm as they pushed into my T-shirt covered chest.

After she left I poured myself a drink and jacked off. At my age thinking about screwing her was a wonderful fantasy that would probably never come true.

She had this class three times a week and we met after each, first of all catching up, and then going over the newest material. As we sat next to each other at the work desk, I noticed her parking herself closer and closer to me. No objections from this end!

Then the breakthrough. Her goodbye hugs began getting more and more enthusiastic but this time she didn’t wait until the end of our tutoring. With no warning, she turned, hugged me, and pulled my head down for a hot kiss. When that broke she whispered, “Will you have sex with me?” I simply nodded. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

Not a word was spoken as we stripped each other, explored our opposite’s body and finally began the ancient act of joining. I’d been jacking off enough that I held out pretty well and she came before I needed to. I asked, “Are you on birth control?” When she shook her head, I kissed her and said, “I’m shooting blanks so would you like my stuff inside?” She nodded and that’s where she got it.

The next time she came for tutoring we went straight to bed first. After a rousing fuck we put on our clothes and talked. I found out she hadn’t dated much and was almost a virgin but her needs were strong and terribly distracting to her concentration. Our sex was therapeutic, not romantic, but it felt plenty good to me and I told her so. She smiled and said, “Thank you. I need to feel attractive.” I showed her she was by taking her back to bed and having her ride me to another finale before we buckled down to work.

Her grades were going well and her parents were delighted with my help. I of course was delighted too. She would come over on weekends to help with yard work like before and we put our genitals together as frequently as we could.

One day, after class as usual, she didn’t immediately take off her clothes when she arrived. She looked distressed and I inquired. “I think I made a big mistake last night,” she said with eyes downcast.

As I drew the concern out of her she explained that a classmate had invited her to a college theater production and they had gone for a walk afterwards. He knew all the buttons to push and she’d gotten fucked twice before he took her home. She didn’t say anything and so he shot his stuff in her both times. “It is my fertile time so I think that’s why I was extra receptive. Now I’m really worried!”

Taking her arm we headed for my car, “Let’s go get you a morning-after pill and then we’ll talk about this some more.”

When that was accomplished and we were back at my place she began taking off her clothes and said, “Please reclaim me! It’s important to me that you do.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.