A Visit to Matilda's - Cover

A Visit to Matilda's

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 9: Summoned By Bells

About an hour later I was back in the servants’ hall. Miss Carson had told me off for appearing downstairs with streaks of coal on my face and had ordered me into the wash room to clean up; no fun at all with cold water!

I just got back into the hall when one of the bells up on the wall rang. Looking up at the jangling bell, I could see it had been rung in the Green Bedroom.

“That will be Miss Addison expecting her tea. There’s a tray over there with a fresh pot. You can take it up to her if you can remember where that is?”

Recalling the stinging that Mrs Danbury had given my palm the day before, I was able to reassure Miss Carson that I knew exactly where the Green Bedroom was, so I straightened my uniform, picked up the tray and headed to the back stairs.

I reached the door to the room, knocked and waited. A voice from inside called, “Yes”.

“Your tea, Ma’am,” I replied

“You’d better bring it in then.”

I managed to open the door without dropping the tray and went in. ‘Miss Addison’ turned out to be Gloria. She was sprawling on the bed beside a half naked Celia and an array of sex toys including vibrators, dildoes, and various bondage toys. I suppose I looked shocked.

“Oh, it’s you, the grubby one. Don’t gawp. Put the tray down over there. You can wait while we drink it. Turn to face the wall. I’m sure the sight of Celia’s tits won’t be helping your poor locked cock.”

Celia giggled and, red-faced, I did as Gloria asked. Standing facing the wall I could hear them pouring their tea and the chink of cups, but then the sound was replaced by something much more intimate with both women giggling and little squeals and sighs.

Then I hear Celia say, “It seems a shame to leave him standing there,” and Gloria say “Come over here, Meakin.”

It was worrying that she had remembered my name. I felt that there might have been some safety on anonymity.

“Come and kneel down here.” She pointed to the side of the bed beside them. “Hold the tray so we can have our tea here.”

Once she had satisfied herself that I was kneeling correctly and holding the tray conveniently in reach, Gloria turned her attentions back to sexually amusing herself and Celia. I suppose lots of men have a fantasy about being involved in a threesome but let me tell you this wasn’t any fun at all. The worst point was when I gasped with discomfort at my cock being compressed by its cage.

“We don’t need to hear from you,” Gloria snapped. “This will keep you quiet.” She grabbed a ball gag from the heap of toys and jammed it into my mouth. She didn’t bother fastening the strap; she knew that I wouldn’t dare to push it out. So I ended up with my knees sore from kneeling, my back and arms aching from holding the tray and my jaw stiff and sore from the way the gag forced it open.

Only after Gloria had decided that she and Celia had played for long enough, did she retrieve her gag, and tell me to get up and get back below stairs where I belonged. I was grateful to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.