A Visit to Matilda's - Cover

A Visit to Matilda's

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 7: After Work

After Work

With the afternoon and evening classes finished, I headed back upstairs to my bedroom in the attic, hoping for some rest. It had been a hard day. Not only had there been the physical effort of the work but the continuous attention needed to make sure my instructions were followed exactly had been a strain.

I was looking forward to getting into bed. I took off my uniform dress and hung it up behind the door. I wondered if I should take the corselette off too but just as I was about to unfasten it, Miss Carson appeared in the doorway.

“You’ve been working hard all day,” she said, coquettishly. “I thought you might like to play and relax for a bit.”

I said that I was really tired and that, in any case, I didn’t think that my Mistress would want me to be playing around when I was supposed to be learning things. It was obviously an excuse that Miss Carson had heard before.

“Oh, don’t be coy,” she said. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind. Besides, I wondered what you looked like out of your uniform.” She stood with her hands on her hips, waiting. I obviously wasn’t going to get rid of her easily. “Go on,” she said.

I took off my stockings and unzipped the corselette.

“Panties too,” Miss Carson ordered “Lay down on your face. I want to see how your backside is after that spanking.” I did as she told me and felt her hands running over my buttocks, feeling where the spanking she had given me had left my skin reddened and sore. “Oh dear,” she said. “That must be painful.”

I admit that I found her touch arousing. Unfortunately my cock was still locked up in its steel cage and as it responded it came up against the unforgiving steel frame. I winced in response.

“Oh,” said Miss Carson, feigning sympathy although in reality I am certain that she knew exactly what the problem was. “is that really so tender?”

“No, Miss,” I answered through gritted teeth, “it’s the cage locked on my cock.”

“Of course. Silly of me. I hadn’t realised how you might react.”

I didn’t really believe her; she seemed intent on teasing me to such an extent that my prick would be forced to suffer in its confinement. The combination of her flirting, her touch and the fact that she was an attractive woman as well combined to increase my problems.

Luckily a moment later there was the sound of Mrs Danbury calling and Miss Carson disappeared in response. I wasn’t sorry to see her go. Even so, it took quite a while before I could banish her image from my mind’s eye enough to let my engorged cock subside sufficiently to ease the discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.