A Visit to Matilda's - Cover

A Visit to Matilda's

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 14: Homecoming

Suzanne greeted me with enthusiasm but it felt like it was more because she had me back to bully than because she had missed me.

“Did you have fun?” she asked.

I obviously didn’t look as though I had. “Oh, it can’t have been as bad as all that,” she said, brightly. “look I’ve got you a nice new uniform.” Suzanne had obviously taken her cue from Matilda. If I had hopes of the sort of frilly feminine outfit of fetish fantasy I was disappointed. The garment that Suzanne held up was very like the frumpy, plain, outfit that I had worn at the school.

“Well, let’s just say, I’m happy I’ve finished the course,” I said.

“Oh, silly boy, you haven’t finished,” Suzanne said with a giggle. “That was just the first bit. There’s still laundry and garment care to do, and then there will be sessions on helping me dress and bathe and all sorts of other things. I’ve booked you in for a whole series. You’ve got so much more to learn!”

She didn’t mention any of the other stuff – the stuff that Spencer had obviously gone through. I’m hoping she hasn’t thought about that. And I’m hoping the key for my cock cage turns up soon as well. With my luck it will probably get lost in the post.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.