A Visit to Matilda's - Cover

A Visit to Matilda's

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11: More Schooling

The morning of our third day was taken up with further classes, starting with Miss Carson giving us a run down of all the things she and Mrs Danbury had noted that had been at fault on the day before.

“I’m afraid,” said Mrs Danbury that there is a certain amount of correction needed in order to make sure that the lessons are learned from yesterday. Each of you will come forward. Bryony James, you first.”

Brian got to his feet unwillingly and went to the front of the class.

“Bend over the desk please, Lift your skirt and lower your panties.”

“But...” Bryony began.

“Don’t defy me. Do as you are told and do so quickly. You are holding up the whole class.”

I couldn’t help but feel that all of us were quite happy with that but Mrs Danbury obviously wasn’t prepared to wait as she grabbed Bryony by the scruff of his neck and pushed him down over Miss Carson’s desk.

“Inadequate cleaning in the kitchen. Much more attention to detail needed. Three strokes, thank you Miss Carson.”

Miss Carson dealt out three cuts with a cane that were more than enough to make the point that attention to detail was needed and then Bryony was sent back to his seat. The mischievous grin that she wore while administering the punishment and the way her dress stretched over her breasts as she drew her arm back for the next blow caused sufficient arousal to remind me that my cock was still locked up to prevent such thoughts.

The rest of us followed one by one receiving similar treatment. I was last. Bent over the desk with my knickers pushed down and my skirt lifted up I felt vulnerable and exposed. “I suppose,” Mrs Danbury said, “we should give you some sympathy for the attentions of Miss Addison,” (I was surprised to hear her criticising any of those above stairs) “but I fear such exploitation is sometimes the lot of staff. There was, however, the matter of the spilled coal. Two strokes, please, Miss Carson.”

I barely had time to tense myself before the cane came whipping down. My backside was sore enough from Gloria’s visit the night before. The two cuts from Miss Carson’s cane just added to my discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.