A Visit to Matilda's - Cover

A Visit to Matilda's

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 10: A Night Time Encounter

After the efforts of the day, I was only too pleased to get back to the dormitory, ready for bed. I stripped off my dress and hung it up, pulled on the nightgown – somehow I was more embarrassed to be wearing that than my uniform – and climbed into the iron framed bed. Yes, the attic room was cold and drafty but I found that I was soon asleep; a consequence of the day’s hard work.

I have no idea how long I was asleep for but I woke suddenly, aware that there was somebody in the room with me. I blinked in the darkness and realised there was a figure standing in the doorway. There was a smell of tobacco and brandy.

A woman’s voice said, “You looked so peaceful. It almost seemed a shame to disturb you.”

I realised it was Gloria. Startled, I sat up and pulled the sheets up around me.

“Such modesty. I thought you might like some company. It must be lonely up here.”

“No, it’s all right, Ma’am,” I said, remembering to be respectful. “It’s just that I’m so tired from the day.”

“They shouldn’t work you so hard.” Gloria sat down on the end of my bed. She was no longer wearing her jacket, just a white shirt and the tweed waistcoat. She was wearing a man’s tie but had pulled it loose and her shirt collar was unbuttoned. She reached towards me and put her hand on my thigh. I backed away as far as I could in the bed, still clutching the sheet.

“Don’t be shy.”

It was pretty clear what she wanted. She obviously hadn’t been put off by the smell of coal dust earlier.

“No, I can’t. I mean, my thing, it’s locked up.”

Gloria laughed. “That’s not a problem you silly thing. I’m not interested in THAT!” She stretched herself out alongside me. As she did so I felt something hard pressing against my thigh. As I flinched, Gloria laughed again. “Oh, don’t say you’re a virgin! How delicious. Well don’t worry, my little friend down there will be very gentle. “She pushed her hips forward against me and it was clear that what ever she had in her trousers was more than a ‘little’ friend.

I’d never tried anything like that with Suzanne and it had never been a fantasy of mine. “Please, I shouldn’t. Mrs Danbury wouldn’t...”

“She needn’t know. Now don’t make a noise.” Gloria slid herself behind me and reached round so that one hand was over my mouth muffling any cries or protests I might make. I realised now what the grunts and moans I had heard on the first night had probably been caused by. Her other hand pulled the sheet free and then pushed my nightgown up around my waist. I felt her fumbling with the fastening of her trousers and then the disturbing sensation as the rigid bulk of her strap-on pressed against my anus.

I squealed and tried to wriggle as she pushed her hips forward, pressing the dildo into me but my response seemed only to encourage her. “What a slut,” she chortled, “you just love it don’t you?”

The trouble was that in response to the pressure in my arse, my cock was busily trying to join in but being prevented from doing so by the unremitting steel cage that contained it. The discomfort of that made me double up forwards pushing my arse back towards Gloria and leading her to think I was enjoying the whole process far more than I was.

As Gloria got more into the whole encounter, she seemed to lose interest in my response, pressing herself against my back with increasing enthusiasm as she became more aroused. Reaching around me, she squeezed and twisted my tits trying to get me to respond more and press back against her. Eventually she decided that she had had enough and pulled back from me.

She laid down alongside me, one arm thrown across my chest, for a while, recovering from her exertions. Then she knelt astride me and looked down at me. She shook her head. “I know I’m supposed to say, ‘Great Heavens, Meakin, you’re beautiful’ at this point, but I’m afraid you’re still as plain as ever. Never mind, I enjoyed myself.”

And with that she climbed out of my bed and left me to try to get some sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.