A Visit to Matilda's - Cover

A Visit to Matilda's

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 1: The Trouble With Suzanne

The trouble with Suzanne is that she takes things too seriously.

In fact, in this case I think she is taking things FAR too seriously.

Now I do have to confess that this WAS my idea originally. I’ve always been interested in the idea of dominant women, I’ve had a few sessions with professional dommes and the whole “forced feminisation” thing has been a bit of a fetish of mine – if only in my mind - for some time.

So, I felt it would be a bit of kinky fun but when I suggested that I could try being Suzanne’s sissy maid servant. Suzanne wasn’t too keen. I thought at first that it was because she didn’t fancy the idea but as it turned out her main reservation was that she didn’t think I’d be any good at it.

Anyway, eventually, and as a result of Suzanne being Suzanne, when she eventually did relent and agree, her immediate thought was to come up with a way of making sure I WAS good at it.

And I suppose that is the point at which I should have bailed out. But I didn’t and so now I find myself, standing outside her bedroom, in case she needs anything, wearing this stupid maid’s uniform, and listening to her making out with one of her girlfriends.

The first thing that should have warned me was when she produced the contract. “If you’re going to be my maid,” she said, “then I want to make sure you know what’s expected. Otherwise one of us is going to end up disappointed, and I don’t want it to be me.”

Put like that it sounded really reasonable until I started reading it. It all sounded very legalistic and formal and while the idea of being Suzanne’s maidservant really appealed, I wasn’t so sure about he clauses that talked about punishment for poor performance. Suzanne dismissed my concerns saying that if I thought I could do the job I hardly need worry and put like that it did sound reasonable.

So, I swallowed my concerns and signed it. In retrospect, I probably ought to have read it more closely than I did, but it is easy to be wise after the event and besides, I suppose I found the whole idea of signing something like that quite erotic.

Suzanne didn’t waste any time. Straight away she said, “Well you’d better get started, the bed clothes need changing, there is still washing up in the sink and I’d like a cup of tea while I sit down and watch some television.”

I said that I didn’t think that sounded very sexy and she just said, “What’s that got to do with it? I think the sexiness comes from you being told what to do. You can get used to doing the work and we’ll worry about the sex later.”

The trouble is that the bossier she gets, the hornier I feel, so I did what she said and got on with my chores. I made her some tea first, which turned out to be the right thing to do. “Good,” she said, “I’m pleased you are being considerate. Matilda’s say that consideration is the best starting point.”

“Matilda’s?”

“Oh, yes,” Suzanne said, “I hadn’t mentioned them. Matilda’s School for Male Maids. I’ve arranged for you to take a course. That way you’ll be able to do everything properly.”

I suppose I looked startled.

“I’d have thought it was just up your street. You’ve been going on about this for ages. Still, I’m not sure what you get out of it.”

“I suppose if I’m honest it’s being the centre of attention and the feel of the fabrics; the satin and the silk. I think that’s a big part of it.”

Suzsanne nodded. “I see,” she said looking down at a leaflet from the school that she was holding, and then added, making me feel a little uncomfortable; “Oh well, we’ll just have to see how that works out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.