Alice and Betty - Cover

Alice and Betty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Two teen women with legendary sex skills teach a young man a lot about life and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   .

I was going on my first real date. My pal George had fixed me up with a girlfriend of his date, Alice. I knew he went out with Alice from time to time, not a steady thing. He said it was time I has some exposure to women and his date’s friend Betty was the one to do it. I’d rather do my computer stuff than socialize, but he insisted long enough that I gave in. Besides, it was to a movie I wanted to see.

I’d met Alice. She was good-looking enough that she got quite a few dates. Long blond hair and blue eyes, the Nordic princess type. Decent set of tits too, according to George, and a pussy that wouldn’t quit. It was this last part that had me nervous. What if my date expected me to screw her? I would probably mess it up.

George didn’t help my anxiety when he said, “Buddy, you are going to get laid tonight! I’m bringing everyone to my house so you’ll be more comfortable than I was my first time. Cars are not the best place to have sex.”

It had taken him a long time to set this up since Alice and Betty were pretty popular and getting an available night for the two of them together wasn’t easy.

I had lots of questions, some of which I didn’t even know how to ask. George dated Alice about once a week and I knew he fucked her practically every time. I had asked him if she dated other guys and he said that was why they didn’t go out more often so that led to my next question, “Do you suppose she fucks her other dates?”

He laughed, “I’m sure she does since it was so easy to get in her pants for even me.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Why should it? I’m not looking to marry her, just get laid. That’s why I wanted to fix you up with Betty. She is even more of a sure thing. I sometimes fuck her if Alice is on the rag or I have to wait too long for a date with her.”

My eyes opened wide, “So I’m supposed to fuck someone you are banging too?”

George laughed, “Again, why not. I’ve checked her out and she is actually a better piece than Alice. More practice I guess.”

I asked about that last statement so George explained that she lived with two step-brothers who usually nailed her every day. That had been going on for the past two years. She learned to love sex a lot.

My anxiety wasn’t helped by all this information I didn’t need. Just knowing she’d put out was enough. What would I be thinking or feeling with my dick poised to enter that cunt where so many had gone before? I did some mental math and figured she might have been fucked a thousand times. Shit!

Then we got to Alice’s house and I had to face reality. I put my best manners on as I was introduced to the girl I’d beat off to in anticipation. Betty was short, a bit on the chunky side, and much plainer than Alice. But she had a great smile and her brown eyes sparkled when she talked to me.

She sat close in the back seat as we drove, asking me some decent questions. I wanted to ask a few myself, “When was the last time you fucked? How many dicks have been in you already today? Did they wear wrappers?” George had given me a couple but said neither girl liked them.

Betty had her hand on my upper thigh before we got to George’s house and my rod responded. I thought about trying to hide it and realized that was counterproductive considering the mission plan for tonight. She smiled when I stood up with my pants bulging. That was a good sign.

When we got in the house, George turned on only one light, got us some drinks, and put some dance music on. I was, for the first time, thankful for the dance lessons my mother had forced on me. Betty’s head fit under my chin and I could feel her firm breasts pressed against me.

After a few songs, George commanded “Switch” and I had Alice’s bigger tits against me this time. She whispered in my ear that Betty liked me and it felt like my erection, pressed between our bellies, would like her too. She whispered that I should take Betty to a bedroom after the next dance. I nodded, scared shitless.

This was very familiar territory for my date. She led me to George’s room and picked one of the twin beds to set me on. With the music wafting from the other room she did a languorous strip-tease in the dim light through the window. I was fascinated. “Let me see that you are enjoying the show,” she said softly. It took a moment for the request to register in my sex-clouded mind but I finally unzipped and freed my masculinity from its white cotton prison.

She smiled and danced closer as the final garment, her panties, came off. I saw her lovely tits hanging as she bent over and kissed the very end of my rigid rod. “Looks nice and ready for fun,” she murmured and moved up to give me a kiss. The next one was with lips apart and the rest were with tongue. “I like kissing a lot,” she added and began disrobing the rest of me.

I could hear noises from the other room that could only be George and Alice going at it, but my attention had to stay here. She put me on the bed and her mouth pleasured my genitals in ways they never experienced before. I came on my belly and she slurped it up then, wordlessly, moved to put her pussy in my face, expecting reciprocity.

I licked tentatively and she gave me feedback with her responding noises. I had fleeting thoughts about how many other cocks had rubbed where I was tasting, and maybe already today, but it was such a thrill I suddenly didn’t care. My pecker refilled quickly and she reached around to stroke and grasp it. When I heard, “Nice and big and hard! Just what I like,” that did wonders for my self-confidence.

As she slowly sat down on my rod, bringing pleasures even more intense than her mouth had, she murmured, “You’re first time, isn’t it?” I nodded and she added, “I don’t meet many virgins. I’m glad I’ll be unforgettable to you.” After a bit I made the mistake of thinking about how often she’d done this and blasted my load. Reassuringly she said, laying on my chest, “I’m sure it will get big again in a few minutes. I’m not usually a ‘one and done’ and I doubt you are. We have plenty of time.”

As we rested with my resurrecting shaft buried in her, George and Alice came into the room and got on the other bed. They began heating each other up and I watched from just a few feet away. Damn, Alice had lovely tits!

When Betty started to move her hips, signaling that I was rigid again, Alice called out, “Switch!” Betty got up off me and in a few seconds Alice had mounted my erection. Betty was doing the same to George. Holy Shit! I had never imagined this could happen!

Alice wiggled her mammaries in my face as she rode me, distracting me from feeling her pussy, slick with George’s juices. That was a wild thought in and of itself. Her tits slapping my face got the attention back to them and I began sucking and biting her nipples while my hands held and squeezed the rest. She expertly got herself off and then felt my semen blasting inside. When she laid down on top of me she whispered, “I really like your cock. With some practice it might be the best one I have available. We’ll get together again.”

I stayed hard, amazingly enough, as the gals switched back and this time Betty laid in her side with her back towards me and raised her leg for access. I got the idea and slipped easily into her double-sloppy snatch, then put an arm around to fondle her breasts.

I felt her fingers diddling her clit so I kissed her lightly on the back of her neck and shoulders which she let me know she liked. When we both came she rolled over to face me.

“Was it as good as you hoped?” I nodded. “I know George has told you about my sex life so I wanted you to know you were the only one today so I could make it special for your first time.”

I thanked her for that consideration and it had been unimaginatively good. “But what about your step-brothers?”

She grinned and squeezed my flaccid hose with her cunt, “They’ll be waiting when I get home I’m sure. They love sloppies.”

That thought got me firm enough to roll on top and take her missionary. I got her off but ran out of energy before I could get my empty prostate to cooperate. We kissed and then showered together before driving them home. At her door she whispered, “Call me anytime!”

I said, with a squeeze of her butt, “Hope the rest of your evening is enjoyable.” She threw me a wicked grin. I thought about her twat being filled with step-brothers, pumping in our cum, as we drove home.

“George, that was amazing! You know how to pick them, that’s for sure”

“Hey buddy, what did you think of the switching? It was a surprise to me too but I loved it. And seeing you getting laid was great. We’ll have do double more often.”

I let him know that I’d like it but didn’t mention the offer from Alice.

She was serious, making a point to remind me when she saw me at school. “Betty wants you again too,” she added. She insisted I come home with her today.

Her parents both worked until six so we had a couple of hours to ourselves. She was quickly planted on my pecker and I knew how to pleasure her luscious body. After she came, and I quickly followed, she wanted to talk. “I can only date on weekends during the school year and I don’t have live-in cock like Betty, so I get pretty horny. There are few guys I’ll bring home like this so I hope you can become a regular. You must keep it confidential though.” I understood that if I didn’t I’d lose this prime pussy.

Alice asked me to take Betty out on dates since I couldn’t go over to her house after school. Fine with me! She mischievously asked me to bang her after school Fridays before I dated her girlfriend. When I acted puzzled, she explained that she would be pre-lubricated for her own date and I’d last longer with Betty. I never knew girls could have such sexual imaginations but I appreciated it.

The first time that was arranged, Alice was going out with George and Betty knew what had happened. They shared most everything I’d discovered.

She was in a good mood as we got naked together. Alice was right, I was in no rush even when my hot honey, scissor-fucking me, said we were kinda even. When I asked “How’s that?”, she told me both step-brothers had unloaded in her pussy just before a guy from school did her while I was fucking Alice. It was just a “warm-up” for me she explained, trying to act innocent. I slammed her hard and she squealed in pleasure.

This and similar scenarios, including some double-dates, continued through the school year. I’d dip my dick in each of the girls a couple-three times a week which kept my teen hornies clipped. We’d do other things together too but sex was the real focal point.

Then summer came. Lots more free time and opportunities for copulation. Alice had progressed from a fun fuck-buddy to a true friend-with-benefits. She found me easy to talk to and more circumspect than any of the other guys she screwed. When I asked her how I as in the sack, she said I was probably at the top of her regulars. “Who are the others?”

She was a bit reluctant to tell but I persisted. “George and an older man, about the same age as my dad,” she finally admitted.

I got to thinking who this mystery man could be. George and/or I fucked her nearly every day. When would she find time to do another on a regular basis? I knew she had a couple of occasional lays and could usually figure out when they happened.

That led to me wondering about something I’d read in a story once. I’d met her dad, a serious kind of guy. He’d offered her a lot of support since her mother had been killed in an auto collision not too long before we met. Were they giving each other support in the most intimate way possible?

I’d asked her, during one of our many talks, if her dad was aware of her sexual activity. Her reply was, “Yes he is, just not all the details. He said my mom was a horny one and figured I might inherit that. He got me good sex-ed and contraception and trusted me to make good decisions. I don’t ever want to let him down.”

My next question, “You and your dad seem really close, I suppose because of the loss you both had.”

I saw tears forming, “Yes, really close.”

I put my arm gently around her and said, “Close enough to love each other all the way?”

Burying her face in my shoulder she sobbed out, “Yes, a couple of weeks after we lost Mom I was having a nightmare and rushed to his bed. We both sleep nude and his touches soon had us past the point of no return. He wasn’t my first so it happened easily. I still sleep with him every night. He likes hearing about my dates and knows all about you guys. Coupling with him is real different than with other guys but I love and need it all.”

Raising her tear-stained face, she looked very worried, “I guess I had to tell somebody but I’m scared what would happen if anyone finds out. I hope you really are the friend you seem to be.”

I reassured her that I was and didn’t think any less of her for having those needs, any more than her screwing other guys made her any less special to me. We made gentle love before we separated.

On her seventeenth birthday she asked me to spend the night with her. She wanted to celebrate not just with her dad but also her best friend. When I inquired of she’d be in his bed too she smiled and said she wanted to bed-hop all night long.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.