Prom Night - Cover

Prom Night

by Sly Dog

Copyright© 2020 by Sly Dog

Romantic Sex Story: A boy and girl grew up best friends and on prom night become more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   .

Hi everyone. It’s me, Walter. I’m going to tell you about my High-school Prom. Before I do that I need to explain a little bit about myself and the school I went to. First I’m 6 FT 5 IN tall I have broad shoulders and I keep in great shape. I’m not overly muscular but I’m no weakling either. My soft cock is also impressive as it is 7 IN long and about 2 IN thick. When hard I’m 10 IN long and closer too 3 IN thick. I don’t fight and that is by choice.

When I was a lot younger I hit a kid for calling me tiny dick, and the paramedics had to be called. I had found out that the one punch had shattered the side of his skull including his jaw and he had to have his jaw wired shut. One other effect was he was blind in one eye. Some of the bone fragments had severed his optic nerve on the left side. I was so shocked at the result of that punch I never wanted to hurt someone that bad again.

Now I don’t know if I should have started with this or not but my family belongs to a nudist community. We have our own city behind a 20 FT tall wall. The reason for the wall is so we complied with the counties laws about public nudity. Inside the wall was clothing optional. Outside however you wore clothes or go to jail. We didn’t have to ever leave the enclosed city because we had everything we needed.

We had our own grocery stores, gas stations, even though it was rare we also had clothing stores. And just so you know we had schools also. We had Preschool all the way through High-school. We had petitioned the state to have our own college but couldn’t get permission. The schools were also clothing optional but because everyone in the community were nude all of the time. So was everyone at school.

The only exception was when a woman or girl had her period she would wear panties to cover up her tampon. Everyone carried a towel to sit on where ever they were. That was just for hygiene purposes. Another rule in this community was that all girls at the age of 5 had to go to the doctor to have their Hymen surgically removed. That way when she had her first period she could use tampons without hurting herself.

My best friend in this community was 3 years older than me. Her name was Sindy. She lived next door and we were always together. I was sad when she got to go to school and I had to wait 3 more years. I was an only child and not only was Sindy my friend she was also like a big sister to me. There was a special law set up in our community and that was if someone wanted to have sex with someone else they had to ask and if that person said no then that was the end of it. If the person said yes then they would find a quiet place to go have their fun. That was the second reason girls had their hymens removed at age five.

Sindy and I had a great relationship. Like I said before we did everything together, except sex. We wanted to save ourselves for the person we really loved before we had sex. Sure we kissed and fondled each other but we never had an orgasm with each other. That was where we drew the line. Besides when we would do that stuff it was for “educational purposes”.

While we were in school I wanted so much to be in the same classes as Sindy I applied myself to skipping grade levels and being smart. Not to say Sindy wasn’t smart because she also skipped some grade levels but by the time we went to High-school we were in the same grade. We had decided that no matter what, we would graduate at the same time. So we stayed at the same academic level.

When it was time for the senior prom we decided that because we didn’t ever get any dates and no one really liked us because we were the smartest 2 kids in school we would go together. Now we had gone to other school activities in the past as a couple but we always ended up on opposite sides of the gym sitting and not doing anything. Prom was going to be different. At least in my eyes. I was going to go all out. Even though I wasn’t a college grad with a degree, I had a job debugging computer systems for the whole community. (I started doing that at age 11.) I made a pretty good living at it.

I had saved up $700,000.00 because the only big expense I had when I did spend money was a car. But not just any car, I had a military surplus Humvee that I converted over to be completely electric. That was another law in our community. All cars had to be electric.

Anyway, on Prom night I went all out. The night before I went to a salon and had all of my hair removed from the neck down. And I do mean all. Chest, arms, underarms, legs, and yes my pubic area and ass. Next I went to get a tux. Even though you could be naked in school for any school event they requested that everyone wore clothes too the event. Once inside you could do what ever you wanted.

I went to a floral shop and got a corsage for Sindy, one of the ones that went on her wrist. We had already told each other that we would take our clothes off as soon as we got to the prom. The last place I went was to a limo rental place. I was surprised that they hadn’t had one request for prom this year. Usually you would have to make arrangements at least a month in advance. I had ordered the super stretch lincoln town-car that had been converted too electric. I was so excited that I almost spilled the beans to Sindy that day in school.

Prom night, I got all dressed up in my new tux. I had taken 2 showers since I had gotten home because I was sweating like a horse. I was worried that Sindy would think I was trying to get her into bed or something with all I had done. The limo pulled up right at 5 pm and I had to calm myself or I might have thrown up. I went next door and rang the doorbell. She wasn’t ready even though I knew she had a new dress just for prom. The reason I knew this is I had paid for it. I just didn’t know what it looked like.

I had given her Mother the money to go with her to buy the dress. She wasn’t to know who paid for it. And especially that it was from me. By 5:30 I was beginning to worry that she was having second thoughts. Even though it wasn’t protocol for the date to go to her room I was worried. I took the stairs 2 at a time and just as I got to her door it opened and she came out. I lost all the breath in me in one exhale. If I could have whistled I would have. She was gorgeous. Her red hair was done up in curls, her breasts looked perfect in the front of the dress she had picked out.

Her makeup was perfect as well. The odd part about that was that she never wore make up in her entire life. She had also traded her glasses for contacts. I was speechless as I held out the corsage. I finally got my ability to speak as I put her corsage on her wrist, and said, “I’m the luckiest man in the whole graduating class. It is my honor to escort you to the Senior Prom, My Lady.”

She blushed as I held out my elbow for her to take hold of and lead her down the stairs. Her Mom and Dad both were taking pictures of us as we descended the stairs. We stopped long enough for her Mom and Dad to take about 3 dozen photos. (Each.) Once we could get to the front door and open it she saw the limo. I escorted her to the limo where the driver was holding the door open for us. We got in and then she shut the door. As soon as we were on our way I turned to Sindy and said, “I hope this night is filled with the best of memories.”

As we pulled up to our favorite restaurant she had a big smile on her face. The driver opened the door and we got out. She took my arm as we walked to the restaurant door. I opened the door for her and then followed her in. The place was abnormally quiet. We were escorted to a table away from the few people that were there. Before I pulled out her chair I pulled her into me and I gave her a passionate kiss. When it ended I said, “Memory number one.”

I held her chair for her and helped her get it in a position that was comfortable for her to eat then I took the seat on her right. I had already ordered what we were going to eat as I new exactly what she would want. To start with we had oysters on the half shell. Followed by shrimp salad with Italian dressing. After that we had a small bowl of lobster bisque. The main course was a 6 once center cut beef wellington. It came with mashed potatoes, and a red wine gravy. Tonight’s vegetable was baby carrots in a garlic butter reduction sauce. For desert we had Baked Alaska. They had cut us each a piece but didn’t poor the alcohol on it and light it until it was at the table. Everything was delicious.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.