Dancing to the Wild Side - Cover

Dancing to the Wild Side

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: While he stays home wrestling with taxes, she goes out dancing with his lesbian cousin and meets some new people. She goes with them to a motel where she crosses borders and explores new things. Some codes withheld.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

(This story is inspired by a idea in “Hot August Night “ parts 1 and 2 by Ona-Edge.)

Since I was doing taxes I sent my Katy out dancing with her best friend Cindy of a Friday night. Cindy is lesbian, a cousin of mine who was bridesmaid at our wedding. We did nothing kinky, it was a coincidence that my future wife went to high school and college with my cousin.

Cindy was finally getting over a tough breakup. She was finally up to going out again and they both liked to dance at this lesbian club “Lyon-esss,” where they are both comfortable. It was a space where I (and guys in general) are not that comfortable.

I was celebrating our modest economic success with that great American tradition, dealing with the tax returns (Federal and State). We are not rich enough or poor enough to hire somebody to do our taxes, so I put in about 100 frustrating unpaid hours each year at tax time. Katy and I married a few years ago, after college. Two years after the marriage, we got hammered tax-wise because of some things we could not control, and it was going to get worse. We work in adjacent “high-tax” states, and with the marriage penalty we got tired of paying extra taxes equal to the cost of a new car every four years. So we got divorced for tax purposes. Once she has a joyful deduction on the way we will do-over with a civil marriage. We live together, wear our rings, and nobody knows about the divorce except the IRS. Not even Cindy.

This year, just to make it interesting, my employer sold the company where I had some equity (1.2%). I purchased my shares each month from a retired co-worker, so it was complicated, I had both short and long-term holdings. I had the feeling it was going to be an all-nighter for me so I told Katy “go ahead.”

Katy is bi-curious but had never put lips to pussy. She has kissed a few girls, nibbled a few nipples, but nothing substantial below the waist. In college, before we were engaged she got a hot invite that would have led to a naked lesbian sleepover, but at the last moment she chose to go bowling with me. Still, she wonders what she missed. She keeps threatening to go home with Cindy some night and do bad girlthings till noon. Cindy is game, she even keeps a toy with Katy’s name on it. I am on board, “go ahead, walk on the wild side, I trust you and Cindy 100%.” I know she will cross the line someday. I am okay with it because she will get the curiosity out of her system. Also, I know she loves my “cute, darling” cock, and my loving, and lots of other things about me. She knows it too. On a serious note, we have also talked about her and Cindy picking up a couple of girls and going to a motel. I said I am also fine with that.

The only thing I insist on for these open-ended nights is to hear from her at regular times. She does not like to talk on the phone in a club with loud music. Also she hates texting because that turns into a conversation with long pauses and she feels cramped. But she is fine with emails from her phone, she can tap something out no matter how loud it is, then hit “send” and she is done.

About 11:30 I got an email from her phone.

> Cindy met a redhead in the first 30 minutes and later they left together, you know how she loves her natural red. A good sign. Meanwhile two girls Cindy knows, Jenni and Robin, cruised me and we had a wonderful time dancing and stuff. At 11:00 the bar gives a round of drinks to any table where one person gives up their panties while kissing somebody, so I did! They were already commando and being just a little too naughty under the table, how could I pass that up? Jenni could not wait to have her fingers meet me. We had so much fun and now they are calling for a Uber or something. I am going with them for that wild side thing we talked about. We will go to a motel. Love you - wish me good lick!

I was mired in taxes, and while I would have liked to watch I knew better. Maybe next time - every guy has that fantasy. Katy and I were both hesitant about going to somebody’s home, so the motel thing made sense.

At 12:15 I got another email from her phone.

> Great ride share. Jenni and I were in the back seat and we made out the entire time. Fingers all the way to third base. Fuck me it was good, her touch was so ... YUM! In front Robin was drunk enough to invite the driver to play with her while driving. She got off and she wasn’t shy about it! When it was over Jenni licked Robin’s juices from the driver’s hand while I played tongue-hockey with Robin over the seat. Free ride! We are at that Western-motif motel on 27th, you know the one. Jenni and I will finish what started during the ride. Love, Katy

I was not sure which motel, at least three fit that description in a 5 mile long stretch of 27th, which is a rural highway in that area. There are farms, gas stations and a few commercial parks but no homes and no sidewalks. But otherwise it sounded good.

I expected to hear something before 3:00. I got another stimulating email at 1:30.

> Hello love, wish you were here! Actually, this is Jenni typing. Katy in in the shower where Robin is playing her clean, but she wanted me to contact you. She loves you soooo much! You are a lucky guy, she has such a sweet pussy - this I know (blush) - and she says you please it every night! I wish I could find such a good guy. I have been monopolizing your sweet girl since we left the club. Now Robin insists on her turn. I like my girls natural after dancing but Robin likes to start with a shower together - the charm of wet, soapy ... well I am sure you get the picture - before the dirty stuff happens in bed. For Robin that will eventually mean rimming and stuff, so when Katy gets home she may request it from you. Or give it to you. Or both! Like I said, you are such a lucky guy. Pleasant dreams. Jenni for Katy-yum

I suppose that was encouraging. My wife was with two lesbians who were satisfying a curiosity she had wondered about since she grew pubes and found her Dad’s lesbian-themed porno stash. Plus it looked like it was going to pay off for me in terms of some new sexual extras. Katy was keeping communication protocol with their help. Jenni sounded friendly enough, at least in an email. I took that as a good sign, maybe we would even meet in the flesh sometime, she sounded open to it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.