7 March 2009 - Cover

7 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Sandra McBride and Susan Armstrong continue to form their new relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Jessica led Alex into her bedroom, and they embraced. She accepted his exploring tongue, guiding his hand to her firm breast. He slipped her dress from her shoulders, and it fell to the floor, revealing a quite pleasing figure clad only in panties.

She was eager to have him naked, and he helped her out of his clothes. “Have you done this before?” She asked.

“If you’re wondering if I’m a virgin, I’m not. Are you?”

“No.”

“I don’t think we need to ask with whom.”


Strangely, Jessica lost her virginity to Brad and Alex on his fourteenth birthday.


“I think it’s easier if I sit,” she said, motioning for Alex to stand between her legs. “You have a nice-sized cock on you,” she added, beginning to stroke it. “It must be about two inches long when hard.”

“It’s not that small! Is it?” He feared.

“No,” she laughed lightly. “I’m just teasing you. I will want to measure it to see how long it is when hard.”

“I’ll try to make it stretch. Maybe if I tell a lie, it might grow like Pinocchio’s nose,” he joked.

“Then tell me your biggest lie.”

“I don’t like you, and I don’t want a date with you.”

Jessica thought for a second about what he said. “See, you didn’t lie, and it still grew,” she grinned, pulling a little on it. “I like you too, and the answer to a date with me is yes.”

She caressed his cock by the shaft and, while stroking it, leaned forward and sucked on it. He tilted his head, his eyes fluttering at the sensation of her warm mouth.

“It isn’t taking very long to get you hard,” she remarked, stroking him.

“What do you expect? I’m with a very beautiful, naked girl.

“Don’t cum too soon; it belongs in my pussy. Be a good boy to me, and I’ll try to give you a nice blow job afterwards.”

“I’ll try not to cum.”

She sucked a little longer, then stopped. It’s a good size; I figure about six inches, plenty big to satisfy me.”

“It’s only a myth that the length of a man’s cock is tied to virility, as if a longer one can make a woman cum more often.”

“Or penetrate her deep enough to get her pregnant.”

“Shit! I meant to ask if you’re on the pill because I don’t have any condoms. We can stop if you want,” he offered.

“I appreciate your concern, and yes, I’m on the pill, and no, I don’t want to stop.”


Alex sat beside her, and they kissed again. She moaned softly as his hand caressed her breast.

“You are so beautiful,” he remarked, a palm on her soft face.

“Thank you, and you are quite handsome.”

“Is it alright if I take off your leg?”

“I’ve never been asked that before. Sure, if you like.”

Alex moved to one knee and, grasping it, gently pulled towards him. A little more pressure, and it slid from her. “Can I touch it at the end?”

“Why the interest in my leg? and yes, you can.”

“Kirk, the boy at school would take his leg off during the half-time breaks if it was bothering his stump. He had explained what it was like to lose it, and he doesn’t blame us if we feel upset or disgusted at the sight of his lost limb. ‘That’s your problem, not mine,’ he’d say.”

Alex massaged the partial calf muscle she had and moved his hand around the scarred stump.

“I guess seeing his stump as often as I have makes me interested in you as a whole person and not just because part of you is gone.”

“Are you for real?” She exclaimed, training her brown eyes on him. “No boy has ever talked to me like that before. Thank you for being so understanding and caring.”

“I said that without even trying. It felt good. I like you a lot, Jessica.”

“I like you too, Alex. Now please make love with me?”


She moved quickly onto her bed, and he followed. He lay beside her, and they caressed, sharing soft kisses. He sucked on each nipple, feeling the semi-harness grow firm between his lips. His tongue traced its mark down her ribs and stomach to her mound. She opened her pose, anticipating more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.