7 March 2009 - Cover

7 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Sandra McBride and Susan Armstrong continue to form their new relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Amputee  

Susan parked her car beside Sandra’s in her double-wide driveway. Escorted inside, she and Alex were given the grand tour. They were impressed with its size and layout, including the in-ground pool in the backyard.

Susan was offered a glass of red wine, and the girls sat down to talk.

“I know the house seems too big now for Jessica and me, but Roger and I bought it brand new, and I don’t have the heart to sell it.”

“Then don’t. It sure has the story, and in half-married quarters, Alex and I live in beat. The only reason we’re allowed to stay for now is that I work on the base and it’s off season for postings into Trenton. I suspect Alex and I will have to move sometime this summer. Adding to the possible stress is that I want to have a baby with Dan. I’m not sure if I’ll tell him ahead of time or when I am pregnant.”

Sandra had to laugh. “I’ve been having the same thoughts. Maybe seeing all those babies in their house and Tina expecting twins has me yearning a little to be a new mom again.”

“We could be sneaky and let Dan get us both pregnant,” Susan suggested.

“Jessica and Alex seem to be hitting it off quite well,” Sandra mentioned as they watched some homemade videos of her playing hockey.


“Wow, Jessica, I didn’t know you were that good, even on your part leg! You’ve got a new fan in me!”

“Brad Hayward has helped me a lot. He says I should try out for the National Women’s Hockey Team for the Paralympics.”

“I think you should too. I know you’re younger than they likely are, but you have to start somewhere. Imagine the chills and pride of wearing Team Canada’s jersey.”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence. I’m afraid I’d fail.”

“You’d only fail if you didn’t try. I’ll help you any way I can.”

“I could use a reliable training buddy to help me with jogging, exercising, and skating.”

“Pick me, coach!” He joked. Jessica laughed and leaned forward, kissing his cheek. She couldn’t stop smiling as she took his hand in hers. “My skating skills stink; you’ll likely be teaching me.”

“You can always borrow my leg if it’ll help you,” she grinned, and they laughed.


“I was wondering if you and Alex do anything during the spring break that’s coming up in two weeks.”

“This will be our first one without his dad around; thank God! I’m not sure; maybe we’ll do a movie or two and eat out.”

“We always tried to get away for a few days to a hotel and not have to worry about doing dishes or laundry. It doesn’t seem the same without Roger here,” Sandra lamented.

“So we’re both normally off during the break; why don’t we make plans to go away, the four of us, for a few days and forget about our troubles?”

“I’m all for it!”

“I think there might be a romance budding in the next room,” Susan observed of the two teens.

“I think there might be a budding romance in this room too,” Sandra added, touching Susan’s hand.

“I think you might be right. Shall we explore the possibilities?”

“Absolutely!”

“Do you think we should let them, you know, fuck? They’ve bound to anyway.”

“I agree.”


Susan and Sandra stood behind the big couch, looking down at the two holding hands. “Kids, Susan and I are going to bed; I trust we won’t be interrupted.”

“You are...?” Alex didn’t finish his comment.

“Yes, we are. Any problems with that, my suddenly curious son?”

“No, Mom.”

“Jessica, Alex can sleep with you in your bed if you want.”

“He can? I want!” She exclaimed. “Yes, Mom,” she added in a calmer tone, smiling at him.

“We figure one of you is going to sneak into the other room during the night, so you may as well begin there,” Susan said. “Now, Alex, I want you to mind your manners, and what have I said to you about girls?”

“Treat them with love and respect.”

“Okay, you two. Enjoy. See you in the morning. We’ve discussed the possibility of the four of us going away for a few days and staying in a hotel. Talk about it and let us know in the morning.”

“When do we leave?” Jessica asked.

The moms gave their child a kiss goodnight and walked hand in hand to Sandra’s bedroom.


“Our moms are going to let us fuck?” Jessica said it loudly.

“I guess they are,” Alex replied, just as surprised as she was.

“Come on, Alex, time is wasting,” she said, taking his hand and helping him stand.

“I hope you’ll respect me in the morning,” he joked.

“That’s usually the girl’s line. I’ll see how good you are to me!” She said, leading him to her bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.