Enter Veronica - Cover

Enter Veronica

Copyright© 2020 by Deveruex_LaCroix

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - James's ice-cold Asian stepsister treats him like a pest, but her curvy fun-loving friend Veronica helps bridge the gap during a late night game of poker.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Is this James?” Veronica ruffled my sandy hair. “Your new little brother is going to be slaying bitches in a couple years, A little more puberty and he’ll be a hot piece of ass!”

“Vee! What the hell?!” My stepsister Janice back-handed Veronica in the shoulder. “Keep your perverted shit to a minimum, Mom will flip out if she heard that. They’re super weird about us right now, you should see the way they watch us, like I’m gonna jump the bones of some skinny fourteen-year old.”

“I’m fifteen,” I corrected. “I turned fifteen before the wedding.”

“Oh and it talks!” Veronica bent down to bring her eyes extra close to mine, though she wasn’t much taller than me. I could see down her white shirt to where a white bra bulged with well-tanned contents. She probably did that on purpose, but I still stole a glance anyways. “I wonder what else it does.”

I smiled and it got a laugh out of her before Janice grabbed her by the arm and dragged her down the hall.

Janice was Asian, Korean I think, but only by genetics, her and her mom were as American as I was. Janice was also a bitch. I decided that when I looked up her Facebook profile, back when Dad started officially dating her mom, Kim. She looked like one, posted like one, and when I met her for the first time, she looked me up and down with elevator eyes, apparently unimpressed. Damn, was I supposed to put on a show? I thought it might be cool to have an older sister, she’d look out for me and bring home her friends. The first part would never happen, but the second one just had, and for the first time. I didn’t even know Veronica was coming over.

I kicked off my sneakers into some corner of my room and peeled off my shirt on the way to the bathroom. Veronica was hot, no doubt about it. I didn’t have a chance with her, especially since she had just treated me like a child and then like a dog, but I knew I’d be sneaking glances of her cleavage and round butt the rest of the evening. Man, what it’d be like to be a couple years older. She obviously thought I was cute, but not in a take-her-clothes-off-for-me kind way, but I bet she might have entertained the idea at least if I was her age. How old was she? Janice was a senior, so maybe seventeen. Three years difference, maybe even less. I bet in college that wouldn’t even matter. I wonder what college she was thinking about.

I stood naked behind a locked bathroom door, looking into the mirror. I had grown a lot in the last year, but my muscle had kind of gotten strung out, nothing had really gotten bigger. Well, almost nothing.

My growing manhood arched slightly away from me, aroused at the replaying memory of Veronica’s breasts being so close I could smell the perfume coming off of them like fumes. All that curly blonde hair under those big green eyes boring into mine, hungry looking. Had she ever seen a penis? She seemed dirty enough, but maybe she was just talk. I wonder what she’d think of mine. I was a little shy in the locker room and changed in a bathroom stall, but I had a couple accidental peaks and I think mine was bigger than the other guys, but maybe that was just wishful thinking.

It was after four and Dad would probably have dinner ready by five. Did I have time for a wank and take a shower? The thought of Veronica taking care of my throbbing erection sent a shiver up my back and fully erected myself.

I took a bottle of lotion into the shower with me.

“Thanks for joining us sport, shower long enough?”

Dad had on his classic linen shirt, open and billowing, showing off his leather tanned skin and chest hair.

“John!” Kim playfully hit him and he grinned mischievously.

Kim was perfect for Dad, but that didn’t mean I liked her. She looked like a typical Asian mom with her short bob hair, but maybe a little bit hotter; of course, Asians always do have extra hot points given out freely. She was pretty thick, not thin like her daughter, and part of me knew that Dad had done much less second guessing about marrying her because of her enormous rack, which she usually displayed proudly.

She was perfect for Dad because she had the same attention to detail when it came to tanning solons and teeth whitening. Plus, she laughed at his jokes and always praised him while bossing him around in the same breath. He would be making ball-and-chain jokes until the end of time and she would be continue to bring him sandwiches and nag him during football games. Dad owned a football team. I’m not sure how it worked, but it apparently paid for our big house that Kim was so keen to move into with her unimpressed daughter who was currently sneering at the older couple.

“How was school girls?” Dad grinned and cut into his steak with gusto.

Janice just shrugged. “Same as always, sucked. Nothing happened.”

“There was a fight.” Veronica brightened up for some reason.

“They still have fights in school?” Kim asked. “Who allows that to happen?”

“I’d at least let them wear pads and helmets.” Dad chuckled to his own joke and Kim clicked her tongue at him just how she should have.

“Jason caught Chad sexting his girlfriend Carol and so between classes he threw him into a locker and then they really had it out. There was blood all over the floor!”

“My word!” Kim touched her hand to her chest like she was trying to protect her tender, gold-digging heart from being damaged by such pettiness.

Janice ate her greens with an irritated look, not being able to kick her friend under the table unnoticed.

“How do teachers just let these things happen?”

“Well Mr. Cronstenburger pulled them apart, but he got some of the blood on his silk tie and we thought he was going to start throwing punches as well! Haha!”

“You see honey?” Dad gestured with his steak knife. “Even when men seem to be the problem, it’s always because of a girl when you get down to the bottom of it.”

Kim hit him again and Veronica laughed. “Mr. White, you’re so funny!”

Dad looked especially pleased with himself and I felt a little sting of jealousy. Why wasn’t I being funny? I knew why, I had been watching the way Veronica’s boobs pressed against the table every time she leaned forward to put a piece of steak in her mouth. Her lips somehow still had lip gloss on them and her little pink tongue popped out every time meat went in. My brain was barely allocating enough power to put food in my mouth, let alone be funny.

“What about you James? Anything to report?”

I didn’t. Swim practice was good, but I felt like every time I brought it up, Dad would become a little more disappointed in me for not being into football. Same friends, same day, same grind. I did meet this super hot babe that I would have sold my soul for 30 seconds of her being interested in me, with perfect soft skin, pillowy curves, hungry eyes, and this way of putting things in her mouth that made me want to chew my hand off with sexual frustration, but it didn’t seem like good dinner conversation.

I went straight to my room after dinner. I could hear Janice and Veronica talking down the hall. Normally I would have listened to music and did homework, or played video games, but I didn’t want anything to drown out Veronicas throaty laugh coming through the wall. After an hour of nearly going insane, I decided to swim in the pool. Maybe I wouldn’t be able to hear her anymore, but the off chance of her seeing me be somewhat athletic beat sulking in my room.

I would have stopped and listened at Janice’s door on the way past, but the chance of one of them opening the door and seeing me standing there was probably around 100%, so I didn’t even slow down.

The backyard was nice, just like the rest of the house. The pool was full size and there was an in-ground hot tub right next to it. If I knew any girls, I bet they’d like me more if they saw where I lived, even though it was all Dad’s.

The water was cool and my butterfly stroke was getting better. I wasn’t sore from practice and it was Friday, so it was probably a good decision to get training in for the weekend. I have a waterproof stopwatch that I leave on the edge when I’m timing myself at home. Not perfectly accurate, but I had been improving. Usually I do two or so warm-up laps, one average effort one, and then do two hard in a row, catching my breath in between.

I came up to have my first breath-catch after warming up and there they were.

Both in Bikinis.

Veronica’s clothes did her injustice, she was curvier and more flawless than I had initially thought. She bulged with not a single dimple of cellulite and scampered over to the hot tub so lightly, that she just barely bounced. Her bikini was black with daisies and for some reason it looked perfect on her. Her curly hair was all pulled up in a messy mass on the top of her head and her magenta fingernail polish stood out against her olive skin. She stepped into the hot tub and let out a sigh before sinking all the way down and closing her eyes tight and sucking air through her teeth.

I swallowed hard.

Janice had lingered to shut the screen door and fiddle with the jets and bubble settings. Now that Veronica was fully submerged, I afforded a glance at Janice. I had never seen Janice in a Bikini. We had only been living in the same house for two months now, but I had never seen her out to swim. Although I still thought she was a bitch, I had to concede that she was a hot bitch, though totally opposite of Veronica. Veronica had an even golden tan, but Janice’s skin was creamy white. Veronica had a full rack and a compact bubble butt, but Janice had small perky boobs under her purple top that was covering them more than it was holding them up. Janice had a long torso with those two subtle strips of what would be abs running down the front, disappearing into wide hips. Veronica had lots of blonde curly hair, but Janice had bone straight, dyed a dark red-maroon. Veronica had full-pouting lips, a round little nose, and big, green eyes. Janice had nice lips, but not so thick, and they always seemed to be scowling. Her nose was thin and pointed, and her eyes were dark and slanted, far apart with thick eyeliner.

Even watching them get in a hot tub got me turned on, though I was in cold water and had cranked one off less than two hours ago.

Veronica wiggled her fingers in a coy little wave when she saw me. I returned it as casually as I could and immediately hit the stopwatch and pushed off for another lap. I knew the lap would have crappy time with my boner creating drag and taking all the blood, but I couldn’t lean against the wall watching their talking heads forever. I finished and faced away from them while stretching my arms against the pool edge. Part of me hoped Veronica would notice my back since it was the most muscular part of me, but I felt a little stupid after a while and did another lap.

“Your little brother sure has a nice, long stroke Janice.”

I stopped the watch and looked up at Veronica and nearly stopped my heart. She was leaning over the edge of the hot tub with her arms folded under her breasts and I swear each one was bigger than her head. She must have been standing on the seat, because her butt was completely out of the water and her torso was horizontal.

“I wonder how long he can do laps like that. I sure do appreciate a man that like laps.”

“You’re such a pervert.” Janice got out of the hot tub and slapped Veronica on the butt and she let out a squeaky gasp that sounded surprised, but something about it told me she enjoyed it.

The combination of the view and that pleasured chirp from Veronica latched unto my brain and cock and I was pleasantly traumatized and erect enough to punch a hole through the concrete my arousal was currently pressed against.

“Oh what I lovely evening! Look at that sunset!”

Kim and my father exited the sliding glass doors with drinks in their hands. Kim was overly touched by beauty after a couple drinks. Dad Followed behind her with a beer and big sunglasses, even though the shades would be obsolete in a couple minutes.

“We should really spend more time outside and enjoy nature.” Kim’s one piece seemed to have been chosen for its ability to contain her breasts that were most definitely larger than her head, no angles or arms required. She had some thin, flowy robe on, but I didn’t know its purpose. Luckily Veronica turned to watch them enter the scene and I had a few more precious moments to look at her. I would give my left testicle to place my rock-hard dick in-between those beautiful globes. If I were told that’s what heaven was, I would ascend to sainthood within the week. I wonder if she—

“Shit!”

Kim had set her fruity, wide rimmed drink on a small table and had turned to adjust the longue chair and had knocked over the table with her robed covered ass. The glass top of the small table and the drink fell onto the concrete right next to me and shattered spraying glass and sticky alcohol all over my face. I felt a sting in my eye and on my cheek and kept my eyes shut tightly as Kim frantically said some incoherent things and I wondered if a shard of glass was sticking out of my socket.

Dad somehow decided that pulling me straight out of the water was somehow a good idea and I found myself standing on concrete. I opened both eyes and saw dad looking concerned at my face and looking back and forth between my eyes. Kim was getting emotional and scolding herself and saying something about how clumsy she was.

“Am I gonna keep both of them?” I asked dryly.

Dad grinned and tousled my wet hair. “That a boy, way to walk it off. It looks like you’ve got a little nick on your cheek, but your left eye is watering. I think some of her drink got in it.”

“Yeah, it stings.”

I felt something running down my cheek that was warmer than the rest of the water and wiped it away. I looked down to see a small amount of blood and instinctively looked over at Veronica to see what she thought of me bleeding without flinching.

Veronica wasn’t looking at my face or my blood covered hand, she was looking at my swimming trunks, and she had a completely flat, emotionless expression. I looked down past my red hand and saw that 80% of a boner was shrink wrapped against my leg by my swim trunks and was threatening to pop out the bottom.

Shit.

I turned and tried to make a bee-line for the house, and Kim nearly pulled me back with an apology.
“I’m so sorry, are you okay? Let me look at it.”

“I’m okay, lemme just go clean it up!”

I passed by Janice with a drink in each hand and didn’t dare make eye contact with her.

Again I was looking at myself in the mirror. The cut was shallow and had stopped bleeding quickly, not needing cleaning or a band-aid, but I was shaking from the ordeal. I didn’t know what to think or feel. I had met Veronica three hours ago and had fantasized about her seeing my junk probably a thousand times since then, but not like that, not pulled out of the water like a soggy rat, so light and fragile my father plucked me out like a bumble bee that had drowned. Not with family around fussing over my little cut.

The worse part about it was her face, looking at my hard-on with no expression at all, like it was the most boring, unimpressive thing she had ever seen. I always thought I would drop my pants and she would gasp and cover her mouth all cute-like, like Marilyn Monroe, or she’d lick her lips hungrily, or be overwhelmed at the size, but no, she just looked at it like it was a slide show on history that was only halfway finished.

I looked myself right in the eyes and let all my fantasies blow out with my exasperated sigh. More swimming, more growing, I won’t be a skinny twerp forever. Someday girls will be interested. I would have liked it to be Veronica though.

The sun had set and the lights were likely on in the back yard. Father grumbling about having to drain the pool to get the glass out, Kim telling him not to complain so much, but making sure she punctuated it with how bad she felt about hurting me. The girls were in the hot tub with their drinks, laughing and joking, mostly naked and dripping wet, and here I was, a scrawny, dejected kid, ready to call it quits and go to bed before 10pm on a Friday.

I showered quickly to get the chlorine off and left the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

Veronica was standing in the hall.

“You okay?”

“Yeah.” I lied, a surge of adrenaline flooding every cell in my body. She wasn’t as playful or flirty as before—she was disgusted with me, I knew it.

“Do you know how to play poker?”

“Yeah.” I lied again.

“Good, we’re playing in Janice’s room at ten.”

She smiled and actually winked at me, but there was something different about her. Half an hour ago I would have burst at the seams to be invited to something like this, now I mostly dreaded being in the same room as her, and no matter what she thought of me now, Janice was still going to be a bitch.

I scrambled to get dressed, trying to decide what pajamas I would look best in, or at least less childish. I threw on some gray sweats and a grungy t-shirt. I think that’s what cool teenagers wore to bed. I checked the time. 9:42pm. I cracked opened my laptop and searched poker rules on my phone simultaneously. By the time my computer connected to the internet, I was watching a beginner’s introduction on the phone while memorizing poker hands on the laptop. I may be a skinny nerd, but I am a nerd, and I was going to become a decent poker player in twenty minutes or sell my soul to the devil. Time went by extremely fast and I was halfway through an explanation on big blinds and small blinds when I noticed it was a couple minutes after ten. No big deal, fashionably late, I’m too cool to care.

Crash course in poker was therapeutic. Somewhere between my bedroom door and Janice’s I realized that if I found myself at a five card or Texas hold’em table in Vegas, I wouldn’t have to ask any questions or seem young and lost, I could just jump right in. It made me feel like an adult and as well as rebellious. I was a scrawny teenager in sweats who had exposed an awkward boner to a girl an hour ago, but I didn’t think about it—just get to the door and play poker.

I wasn’t sure if I should knock. They might be undressed or doing something embarrassing, but she had told me ten, so they were expecting me. I walked in.

Janice didn’t really keep her room clean. Her bed was piled with clothes, so her and Veronica sat on a big rug in the middle of her room—also covered in clothes, but the middle was cleared out, making a sort of nest in the middle. Incense was burning in a fairy-shaped holder on her dresser and some unfamiliar calm but dark music was playing out of small speakers her phone was connected to.

Veronica had on one of those strap tank-tops with a neon bra showing through and small booty shorts with trimmings to match the bra. How many clothes did that girl bring over? I didn’t give a damn, she looked so good. Janice had some black, floral silk robe that folded in on itself and tied in the front. Not figure hugging, but it dropped low on her chest and I wouldn’t complain about it—it was like a mini-skirt kimono and it did look good. I had figured Janice would hate me being in her room by default, so I wouldn’t engage her in any way until she was used to me being there. Maybe this would be our first time to actually have some normal interaction.

“Hey James, your sister is going to BLOW at poker! Ha ha, she’s never played before.” Veronica ruffled a deck of cards in her hand with a giddy grin.

“It’s not like he has either.” Janice shot back, pulling the robe in defensively.

“He said he knew how to play.” Veronica looked up at me, smiling expectantly.

Great, already painted into a corner, escaping with lies and getting Janice pissed.

“Well I’m not very good, but I get the basics.”

Janice seemed somewhat placated, and technically I hadn’t lied.

Damn I’m going to be a good poker player.

“I just don’t get which hands win, that just seems stupid and made up.”

“It’s easier to look at a picture.” I pulled out my phone and did a quick search to find a picture showing the ranking. “You can just refer back to it a couple times in the beginning and then you’ll get the hang of it.”

Janice leaned over looking at the picture. “Could you text that to me?”

“Yeah, sure.” It would have been easier for her to just search it herself, but the gesture was a good sign.

“How’s the battle-wound Scarface?” Veronica leaned towards me with her smug little smile.

“It’s fine, wasn’t very deep.”

“That’s what she said!” Veronica looked over at Janice, who was just looking at her phone.

“Well don’t let your face bleed all over my room.” Janice intently studied the picture I had just texted.

“It might open if I make a face, so I’ll just wear my poker face.” I waved my hand in front of my own face without making an expression and Veronica erupted with laughter.

“What a fuckin’ goof ball! Where did you find this kid Janice?”

“Are we gonna play poker or not? Janice seemed to always get disgusted when Veronica took interest in me. Bitch.

“Yeah, yeah, but we’re gonna play my way!”

“There’s no fuckin’ way I’m playing strip poker with James being here and me being the least experienced.” Veronica had seemed to have given permission for big-kid swear words.

“Nah, it’s not strip poker. Well,” She brought a finger to her bottom lip and stared off thoughtfully. “It can sometimes turn into strip poker, but here, lemme show you.”

Veronica rolled on her hips to grab her backpack leaning against the bed. The rug had made impressions on her thighs and lower butt.

“Okay, so I used to hang out with these older girls and their boyfriends and we used to play this, but most of them left for college, so they left me the pieces.”

Veronica held out a handful of what looked like compressed cardboard disks, big as dollar coins. The one on top that I could read said, ‘truth’.

“So,” She continued. “You use these to bet instead of money. You can bet whichever one you like, but we always thought it made sense to go in this order.

Veronica put the top one down on the ground.

“Truth, just like truth or dare. If you bet a Truth and you lose the hand, then the winner gets to ask you a question and you have to answer it completely honestly.” Veronica smiled like she was remembering things.

“Wait, are the other’s dares?” Janice looked at her, already bored.

“Yeah kind of. Bitch don’t kill my vibe!” Veronica feigned anger and then laughed. “There’s two kinds of dares.” She put the next token down. Instead of words, it had the silhouettes of two dogs.
“Double dog dare?” I asked.

Janice snorted, but veronica grinned wickedly again.

“Yeah, so if you bet that one and lose, the winner can dare you to do something, but they have to do it too.”

“Like take your shirt off.” I grinned wickedly back at her.

Veronica genuinely erupted in laughter at the comment.

“Why don’t we just play stupid truth or dare without all this poker bullshit?” Janice interrupted.

“You need to learn poker, or you’re going to spend college butt naked around a bunch of frat boys.” I offered suggestively.

“Yeah, and you two need to get to know each other in a slow and controlled environment.” Veronica leaned on her arm, putting her closer to me, and it seemed like it was the two of us with Janice invited instead of me. Janice, obviously, didn’t like our friendliness.

“First round I win I’m going to dare you guys to go fuck yourselves.” Janice pouted moodily.

“Yeah well first round you lose to me, I’m going to dare you to pull that stick out of your ass!”

Veronica lunged across the rug and thrust a hand under Janice’s robes, going for her butt. Janice fought her off for a bit, but ended up laughing along with Veronica. Somehow the little tussle defused my stepsister and Veronica was able to put the last token down that simply said dare.

“It goes slower than normal truth or dare, better build up; don’t be punks. When I used to play with the other guys, Chad used to make us do this ritual, it started on Halloween.” Veronica leaned into the middle and lowered her voice like she was telling a ghost story.

“Everybody brought a knife and held it with one hand while the person next to them held onto the blade as hard as they could without cutting. If you wanted to, you could jerk—” Veronica showed the motion dramatically. “—The knife down and cut the other person’s fuckin’ fingers off. It was a sign of trust, so no dickin’ around, okay?”

Janice looked over at me and made her eyes way big and held up her hands in mock terror. “It’s real James, fuckin’ finger lickin’ real man!”

It was so shocking to see my stepsister pull a face and talk like that, that I actually burst out laughing.

“Well if you’re such hot shit, then let’s play bitches.” Veronica began dealing out cards with some of the seriousness gone.

“Wait, Veronica,” I peaked at the first couple cards I had been dealt. “What about folding?”

She shrugged. “You can fold if you want, it’s like, whatever, but if you already put one in, the winner can still call you on it, even if you folded. Folding just saves you from higher stakes like dares.”

Veronica had only dealt us two cards each and laid out five in the middle. Texas hold’em style. This would be easier than a five-card game. I had a two and a four of spades, both possibilities for a flush or a run or even a straight flush. I grinned a little at the thought. The thought of winning a poker hand with these two girls and then asking them dirty secrets, or getting them to do something crazy suddenly rushed into my chest and I wondered if I had the guts for this game.

The first round, neither Janice or I were willing to put down a truth token until there was only one card remaining to be flipped on the floor. Veronica goaded us, but we both wanted to get our bearings first.

Ironically, Janice ended up with a high pair of queens and so she got the first truth demand.

“I get to ask both of you right?” Janice grinned.

“Yep,” Veronica rolled back against a pile of clothes and felt for a water bottle on the other side of the mound.

“What drugs have you done?”

“Just alcohol and weed, nothing crazy.” Veronica took a swig of the water bottle. “One time I got completely shit faced and puked all over a cat at a party one time. It was awful, so I don’t drink that much anymore. And weed I only tried once and it didn’t seem to do much but make me laugh a lot, haha!” Veronica looked to both of us as though expecting us to get the joke.

“I’ve had a couple tastes of beer that Dad left out, but it all tasted like shit.” The word seemed weird coming out of my mouth. “But nothing besides that.”

“Well you guys are boring as fuck.” Janice threw her winning cards down. “To hell with the truth ones.”

“Well sorry we’re not crack hoes Janice!” Veronica threw a pillow at her and laughed. “Sorry our lives aren’t a train wreck so you can have a better poker game bitch! Ha ha, damn, we’re both still in high school!”

Both still in high school.

Even though I had just started and she was nearly done, it meant the world to me that she phrased it that way.

I dealt the next round and checked my cards. A three of diamonds and a five of clubs. It didn’t look promising and even after the three house cards were flipped, It still wasn’t looking good.

“Double-dog,” Veronica raised the stakes by throwing another cardboard disk into the pile.

“There’s no way to say, ‘double-dog’ and sound cool, in case you were trying just now.” Janice was probably never going to drop the bitch façade.

Veronica only smiled wickedly and bobbed her head back and forth in taunt. Janice took the bait and threw her disk in too. I folded, suddenly fearful of what Veronica’s high-stakes mind could cook up.

The next two cards that flipped over were the three of hearts and the three of clubs. Damn! That would have been three of a kind. Veronica probably didn’t have anything better than a two-pair. Sure enough, Veronica and Janice both had a two pair in the end, but Veronica had the higher pair from her hand; a pair of tens.

“Bwahaha!” She rubbed her hands together gleefully.

“Gimme your worst, because I’m gonna give it right back to you.”

“I double dog dare you to pull your robe up and let me slap you in the ass as hard as I can!” Veronica jumped to her feet, shaking her hands out as if to warm them up.

Suddenly, I half wished I would have stayed in.

“You can kiss it to if you want bitch.” Janice turned around, stuck her butt out, and lifted the back of her short robe, letting the silk slide over her alabaster ass.

Veronica didn’t hesitate and slapped Janice with a sharp crack. Janice jumped up and opened her mouth in a silent scream while clutching her offended cheek. Her robe hadn’t time to fall and her hand held a full clutch of white bottom as she turned on Veronica laughing.

“Damn that stung like a bitch!” Janice went to hit her, but grabbed the water bottle instead. “Bend over and take it then, your game!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.